YesNoOk

Darkstalkers 4 "Vampire Hunter/Savior 4" characters and soon game to be made. (Read 10575 times)

Started by Hiryo Xeoni, June 03, 2010, 03:16:55 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Darkstalkers 4 "Vampire Hunter/Savior 4" characters and soon game to be made.
#41  June 07, 2010, 07:40:50 am
  • The Extraordinary Spiderman
    • Netherlands
oh shit in a month we'll have an army of hiryoxeonis
Re: Darkstalkers 4 "Vampire Hunter/Savior 4" characters and soon game to be made.
#42  June 07, 2010, 07:52:38 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
:'( you guys are just um......yeah.....
lets get some  things clear!!!!
1. HE STARTS HIS CHARS FROM SCRATCH. HE CUT THOSE SPRITES OUT HIMSELF AND HE 
DOESN'T RE SPRITE.
2. HIS CODING IS ORIGINAL!!!
3. THE CHAR IS NOT DONE YET
4. why all this bashing? i understand some of it was constructive criticism, and thats a good thing, but then you guys started getting all serious about stuff it really started coming out the poop hole.. Gentlemen, this guy is way better than some of the creators on this forum because i have tried and tested most of his stuff.
5. Im being a good friend and i help defend my friends. if you want to shot me with words becuase im defending my friend then shoot away plez. its not the 1st time i took a bullet(literally).
6. yuki is really hiryo's fiance. that is a solid promise. ive known them for some time now and you are ignorant to think that hiryo would create another account just as an attempt to defend himself.
wow
#43  June 07, 2010, 08:02:16 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
DOESN'T RE SPRITE.
4. why all this bashing? i understand some of it was constructive criticism, and thats a good thing, but then you guys started getting all serious about stuff it really started coming out the poop hole.. Gentlemen, this guy is way better than some of the creators on this forum because i have tried and tested most of his stuff.
5. Im being a good friend and i help defend my friends. if you want to shot me with words becuase im defending my friend then shoot away plez. its not the 1st time i took a bullet(literally).
6. yuki is really hiryo's fiance. that is a solid promise. ive known them for some time now and you are ignorant to think that hiryo would create another account just as an attempt to defend himself.
I forgot to add that every single one of those is pure bullshit.

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#44  June 08, 2010, 02:48:15 am
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.
DOESN'T RE SPRITE.
I forgot to add that every single one of those is pure bullshit.
you should know considering you eat it. you are very ignorant, dumb, and have no idea what you are talking about. i have a good feeling your going to keep this going so how about we leave this as a draw. or if you want we can continue?
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well
#45  June 08, 2010, 02:50:33 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Bro, you haven't read the thread have you