YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2142283 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3841  October 01, 2019, 02:15:22 pm
low atk high hp and her kit does lean to a more atk focus but still why would i need her to farm? and it doesn't help her design and animation is so bland.
#3842  October 01, 2019, 03:27:12 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Her face cards are weak, but her NP still hits like a truck just due to the nature of Quick NPs having higher base modifiers than both Buster and Arts NPs and that's not including the 30% Quick buff along with her whopping 50% attack buff from her skills. Also with her high natural NP gain and buffs she can easily NP loop with Skadi.
#3843  October 01, 2019, 03:41:54 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Plus she generates a shitload of stars, so even when you can't loop you have something to fall on the nex round.
#3844  October 01, 2019, 03:47:01 pm
Her face cards are weak, but her NP still hits like a truck just due to the nature of Quick NPs having higher base modifiers than both Buster and Arts NPs and that's not including the 30% Quick buff along with her whopping 50% attack buff from her skills. Also with her high natural NP gain and buffs she can easily NP loop with Skadi.

i didn't knew about that... still she's the lamest of all sakura face servants.
#3845  October 04, 2019, 04:37:25 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Threw some quartz for Parvati and ended up getting OG Saber and an Orion spook, but no Parvati... At least I got two 5*s who I didn't have before. WHELP GUESS I'LL WAIT TWO YEARS BEFORE PARVATI'S NEXT SOLO RATE UP WITH THE OOKU LABYRINTH EVENT.

Also Ishtar got an animation update. Now where's Ushi's, Benkei's, and Leonidas' DW!?

Shimosa on Thursday.
https://webview.fate-go.us/2019/1010_shimousa/
Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 07:34:38 am by Magical Amber
#3846  October 09, 2019, 07:59:25 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
That's fine, I'm a strong independent master that don't need no support Merlin.
#3847  October 10, 2019, 11:05:06 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I know she's permanent, but I went ahead and tried to go all in for NP5 Too-Moe Gozen cause I'm too much of a idiot to wait for her solo rate up tomorrow. So after 437 quartz, I got Musashi to NP5 (from NP1) before I even got Too-Moe to NP2... Decided to call it there since I didn't want to spend more quartz and end up getting another copy of Musashi.

I'm happy I got one of my favorite 5*s to NP5 (I will now feed her all my grails and golden fous), but at least NP3 Too-Moe would have been nice since I also ended up getting Chiyome to NP4 which could have translated to more NP levels for her. Does this count as Skewed Luck rubbing off on me again, DarkFlare?
#3848  October 10, 2019, 11:34:34 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I did a single ticket roll For Shimousa banner. Nothing new, unless you count a second copy of Kaleidoscope as something good. e.e

Least I can face Shimousa with sme more consistency now.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3849  October 11, 2019, 01:55:32 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Went 300 SQ and got NP5 Hozoin and NP1 Tomoe.

That's literally all I got from this banner.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3850  October 11, 2019, 03:51:35 pm
60 sq , i got LB prism illya and LB 2030 got tomoe she's ok i guess but i was hoping for musashi.

that's all well now time to save up for december. and hozoin is super OP no wonder jp players like this guy. dude could kill anything after he stack some buffs.
#3851  October 13, 2019, 06:18:10 am
  • The Goddess Returns
60 sq , i got LB prism illya and LB 2030 got tomoe she's ok i guess but i was hoping for musashi.

that's all well now time to save up for december. and hozoin is super OP no wonder jp players like this guy. dude could kill anything after he stack some buffs.

Yeah he's the exact opposite of Cu.

Cu's one of the best 3 stars because he has insane longevity.
Hozoin's one of the best 3 stars simply because once he get his NP, he can straight MURDER enemies even on neutral and god forbid he stacks NPs.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3852  October 13, 2019, 07:41:38 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I did a 10-roll and got an np2 Hozoin, an MLB Art of Death and another KScope.

Decided to max the Art of Death, no regrets.
#3853  October 13, 2019, 10:28:02 am
don't worry you'll have a 2nd LB copy of art of death... it's probably one of the most common rare ces that pops up everytime.
#3854  October 14, 2019, 03:08:48 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Just cleared Shimosa and I really liked it overall. Still doesn't hold a candle to something like Babylonia, but I was still very much invested into the story, though I wasn't that much of a fan of the reoccurring bouts of exposition trying to explain Japanese terminology since it took me out of the immersion. I will say that I now heavily regret ignoring Kotaro up until now cause he's the goodest of boys and I will try my best to reunite him with Danzo.

Out of all the gimmicky boss fights in the chapter, the one that gave me the most trouble was Chiyome only because I thought I could casually breeze through it with a stall team with Illya only to find out seconds later that my Servants are neck deep in Curse, NP Seal, Skill Seal, and Atk down debuffs...

My personal tier list from hardest to easiest of the bosses:
1. Chiyome
2. Raikou & Shuten
3. Tomoe
4. "Limbo"
5. "Empireo"
6. "Sorceror"
7. Inshun
#3855  October 14, 2019, 08:39:48 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Honestly, the only ones that ever gave me trouble were the Oni duo and Empireo.
#3856  October 14, 2019, 09:52:53 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
The Onis would have been easy had I used the combat uniform like I planned, however I went in with the Mage Association Robe and it became a race to defeat Shuten ASAP.
Team was Jack-Merlin-Musashi-SummerScatty-Mash-Jeanne
Managed to get Shuten down one bar before Raikou took out Merlin, then manage to kill her on the NP turn which wiped out everyone leaving Mash and Jeanne (who both had MLB Kotomine CE) to tank it out.

My favorite boss battle was Amakusa, because I always cherish throwing out double BBs.
#3857  October 14, 2019, 04:21:03 pm
mine the oni duo , most bosses didn't gave me any trouble had to use an apple and gave up and just used command seals. i'm only using servants with bonus bond points and my MC is mage uniform , it's near the max lvl. took me almost 2 years to finish lvling the 3 uniforms. good thing most mystic codes are easy to max.

been skipping the story i don't have any time to read is this arc story worth reading like babylonia and camelot?

btw when will they implement stacking poison damage?
Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:25:04 pm by 地獄の花
#3858  October 17, 2019, 07:46:35 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Rolled part 2 of Shimosa banner. I had to pay a bit more than I wanted, but...

Sitting master is here. It was either: Him or NP2 Raikou. Yagyu was the priority to be fair. I can try get Raikou in Setsubun event.

Additionally: Second 2030 and Imaginary Around came to me.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3859  October 17, 2019, 08:07:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Threw 180 quartz for Danzou, ended up getting NP2 Shuten and 2 Raikous (NP3) before getting her.

#3860  October 17, 2019, 04:10:45 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Got a free Shuten off of a summon ticket.  Wow.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.