YesNoOk

SONSON MVC STAGE - PEACH LADY TEMPLE - 2019 releasing (Read 4552 times)

Started by Inactive user, February 23, 2019, 08:29:50 pm
Share this topic:
SONSON MVC STAGE - PEACH LADY TEMPLE - 2019 releasing
#1  February 23, 2019, 08:29:50 pm
SONSON MVC STAGE - PEACH LADY TEMPLE - 2019 releasing

a stage based on SONSON series.

animated = yes
mugen = 1.1 only
resolution = 384,220 = capcom cps2 native resolution
fake widescreen = yes
super jump = yes
delta = yes
parallax = yes
BGM = Character Theme

enjoy and having fun!!!

Re: SONSON MVC STAGE - PEACH LADY TEMPLE - 2019 releasing
#2  February 23, 2019, 08:32:46 pm
sometimes we need learn that less is more, many stuff put at the same time is hard to see a landscape.
#3  February 24, 2019, 02:07:50 pm
cool looking stage!
#4  February 25, 2019, 01:43:14 am
  • I must continue my training...
sometimes we need learn that less is more, many stuff put at the same time is hard to see a landscape.

Wait...did you just...give YOURSELF constructive criticism!? Well...I dig the stage either way.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#5  February 25, 2019, 02:40:34 am

Wait...did you just...give YOURSELF constructive criticism!? Well...I dig the stage either way.

surely the critiques don´t affect me more, really it´s necessary to admit when you need improving your skills.
like a starter in mugen i had bad attitudes because my lack of skills, but now i acept the feedbacks and extracting what i really can to add into my works.
#6  February 25, 2019, 11:23:46 am
  • I must continue my training...

surely the critiques don´t affect me more, really it´s necessary to admit when you need improving your skills.
like a starter in mugen i had bad attitudes because my lack of skills, but now i acept the feedbacks and extracting what i really can to add into my works.

I see. I understand now. Admitting your shortcomings shows maturity, bro.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#7  March 01, 2019, 05:12:13 pm
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Hell yeaaa, my favorite stage creator...   are you planning on releasing that other Peach Lady Temple you never released... the one with the greenish floor i've seen on google images before?

Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 05:19:53 pm by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
#8  March 04, 2019, 06:48:27 am
Hell yeaaa, my favorite stage creator...   are you planning on releasing that other Peach Lady Temple you never released... the one with the greenish floor i've seen on google images before?

actually this stage was my beginning in stage creation and wasn't released because everything there was put on unique sprite without separation, but if i have more free time i can to gather the stuff again and making it.