YesNoOk

King of Fighters XIII Screen Pack 1.0 (Read 33117 times)

Started by EnlightendShadow, March 23, 2010, 09:35:18 pm
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters XIII Screen Pack 1.0
#41  March 30, 2010, 12:35:55 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Here is the first issue I cannot seem to fix.  When you enter every mode the words of the mode you are in are shown at the top but I don't know how to change them or just get rid of them.  Some help would be nice here
Under [select info] : title.offset and title.font

The next issue is the second players select box where it says single team tag.  Its at the bottom on top of all of the character portraits.  I want to move it up so that its not in the way. I want to put it where the second players portrait will show up once the choice is made.
Under [select info] : p2.teammenu.pos

The final issue is how the portrait shows up on the life bar, i have NO idea what is going on here...
I can't remember the details exactly, but that's because you didn't insert the portrait sprite properly to the SFF. Delete it, then place it back, making sure it's at the last place in the SFF (using Fighter Factory), with its own palette.

Also, use the last RC release, it has a much better Option screen, you'll see. :)
#42  March 30, 2010, 01:33:33 pm
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/
Oh hell yeah, Thanks a lot Cybaster.  I was able to change everything but the portraits on the life bar.  So I think I'm going to go release it now so you guys can play with it too.
#43  March 30, 2010, 01:47:53 pm
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/