YesNoOk

What the HELL got in ℳℛ∀ℵтσℵισẐ∀ℵ™ 's head?!? (Read 11687 times)

Started by Snowmeow, April 21, 2015, 05:23:50 pm
Share this topic:
What the HELL got in ℳℛ∀ℵтσℵισẐ∀ℵ™ 's head?!?
#1  April 21, 2015, 05:23:50 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
No, really, that guy deactivated ALL his accounts (Youtube, Facebook, etc.), erased ALL his videos, saying that he is quiting EF-12 and that without him, EF-12 is dead.
O'REALLY?
It's a pity, his characters and stages are all lost (Unless somebody had downloaded them before this freak-out), but there are WAY MORE people that are developing content to EF-12.
Furthermore, I saw an EF-12 video that had WALLS, things that Onoguchi-san said it was impossible. It was made by Yuuto Inashiro for his project ExForce_DARS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGinh7iCe90

But Geez, I stay out of the EF-12 discussion for a while and the thing goes upside down!

What happened to ℳℛ∀ℵтσℵισẐ∀ℵ™ to he to throw away all his work?
Re: What the HELL got in ℳℛ∀ℵтσℵισẐ∀ℵ™ 's head?!?
#2  April 25, 2015, 04:34:23 am
    • Brazil
    • henriquedelgado11@gmail.com
It's a pity, his characters and stages are all lost (Unless somebody had downloaded them before this freak-out)

Luckily, I still have the incomplete files for Ryu and Jin here (though their textures might not show up unless you replace the EF12_core with a modified one by him):
http://www.filedropper.com/ef-12ryujinstageswipupdated

And yeah, it's a shame, I really wanted his Mario and Luigi characters. He is free to quit if he wants but I wish he had at least uploaded his work so that someone else could step in and finish what he started.
#3  April 25, 2015, 07:46:22 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
I saved Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue) because he forgot it in a japanese download server.
#4  April 25, 2015, 01:43:06 pm
#5  April 25, 2015, 01:55:45 pm
Easy, his paper thin ego got bruised; nothing out of the ordinary. I'd love for him to get past it all (he did make some nice stuff considering its early lifespan) but I understand, whining and bitching about it is so much easier.

Sounds like quite a bit has been made in the last handful of months. I recently got fast internet back (yay), guess I know what I'm doing today.
Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:00:08 pm by Niitris
#6  April 25, 2015, 02:52:55 pm
Sorry for the double post.
Call it guilty conscience, but I apologize for what I said earlier, there was no justification for that level of hostility. Not to mention it sounded rather insensitive, my bad.

He has videos on NicoNico that are still up, some of which are the same ones from Youtube. He was most recently working on a Mario and Luigi from Smash; I'll post whatever I can find for the next few days or so.
#7  May 10, 2015, 05:01:18 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
What's weird is I started talking to him through a couple of different methods. He never responded to anything I was asking. I think I was only 1 of the people to sign his petition.
When I looked up and saw that he went crazy and just up and left I was kinda shocked.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#8  May 12, 2015, 09:55:33 pm
It is strange....
He and I spoke quite abit when we were starting out,
then he suddenly disappears and we stopped talking all together..
I can't really say much though, I'm practically a ghost myself.
#9  May 14, 2015, 02:16:47 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Hey, Nightwolfy, please don't ragequit too! I want to play with Goku, Vegeta and other chars you made. o/
(And I have some ideas to get animations and models from, but I am a bit clumsy, if you could help me, I'd like very much.)
#10  May 15, 2015, 11:53:25 pm
Hello Snow, I'm not planning on quitting, I'm just a casual here.
I have no clue how to Mo-cap so It does take me abit to get a fluid animation set,
At the moment I've been play testing my characters to get the gameplay less... Overpowered and more fighting game like.
I have a ton of balance issues, such as being able to switch combo within a combo to almost infinite juggle, Most issues are being cleared up quickly, but I'm still adding alot of stuff in before they go into an open beta phase. :D
#11  May 18, 2015, 05:44:39 am
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
I have no clue how to Mo-cap so It does take me abit to get a fluid animation set...
So, I am plenty of mocaps from KwonHo, that I imported via FatImporter, but I have an issue to convert the .ANI files to .FBX and thus to .FMOT.

My hands are itching to betatest your chars! :D