YesNoOk

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon [3DS] (Read 383610 times)

Started by Kirishima, February 26, 2016, 04:22:04 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon [3DS]
#281  July 21, 2016, 01:31:30 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Is Mimikyu the best way to scare children? The answer is no and thank god for that. Also I think finding bottle caps is going to be the new Pokemon Go for fingers. Sorry Nintendo but your to starting to bore me by 9%.
#282  July 21, 2016, 02:03:26 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
I dunno how Nintendo can be boring you when it's Game Freak who develop the games.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#283  July 21, 2016, 01:24:25 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hyper Training increases the IVs.  This is a dream come true!  Now I can finally port all my 3rd Gen stuff and make them battle legit at long last!

Agreed, the old 3rd gen Pokemon resting in the back of my boxes will finally get some use!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#284  July 24, 2016, 02:38:04 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK

#285  July 24, 2016, 02:51:57 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#286  July 25, 2016, 12:48:18 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#287  July 25, 2016, 06:45:54 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#288  July 26, 2016, 04:41:10 am
  • The Modern Mystical Ninja
  • Goemon's Descendant
    • Chile
    • Skype - ardilla_shc
    • sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
It was stated that he's Fire/Dark. Like a heel wrestler.

I totally agree with you.

A fighting type does not necessarily mean two legged, look at the Musketeer Legendaries and Delphox.
"Heroes are not applied on good people with powers, they apply on cops, firefighters, medics." ~Lucifer

#289  July 26, 2016, 05:16:05 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
But Delphox is Bipedal it's just not a Fighting type and people(well here at least) were complaining about Litten's final possibly being another Fire/Fighting not Bipedal.
#290  July 26, 2016, 05:58:13 am
  • The Modern Mystical Ninja
  • Goemon's Descendant
    • Chile
    • Skype - ardilla_shc
    • sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
"Heroes are not applied on good people with powers, they apply on cops, firefighters, medics." ~Lucifer

#291  July 26, 2016, 03:24:36 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
Those two quotes do not interact with each other.

People were assuming the final evo was Fighting-type because of it being buff, not because it stood on two legs. Hell, these aren't even confirmed to be real yet.

#292  July 27, 2016, 02:42:18 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
#293  July 27, 2016, 06:57:19 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
You were first required to partake in a video game championship style ladder in Global Link then by jobbing to 3 players will net you the thing.

And it was informed in the newsletter months ago.

And I have yet to receive my code.
#294  July 27, 2016, 11:25:15 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I've been subscribed to the newsletter for, well, I guess since Feburary when the 20th anniversary came around.  This was the first I'm seeing of it.  I'm fairly certain I didn't delete anything from them, they tend to come with some nice codes.  I'm still holding on to the extra free Mew code for when I eventually get to Omega Ruby.

Even still if I missed it, it was a fairly recent thing, would have been nice to bring it up again on Facebook or something other than when the event's over.  I mean, I'm sure more things like this will come again, maybe even more shiny Mewtwos, I'm just bummed I'm learning about it through "Too bad, you can't get it anymore.  Coulda, though".
#295  July 30, 2016, 05:15:26 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i've just got word that in japan they saw a teaser for the 20th pokemon movie that shows the alola starters

pokemon sun and moon anime confirmed
#296  July 30, 2016, 07:39:21 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
I'm actually hunting down all the required Pokémon for the Shiny Charm in Omega Ruby. I failed Shiny Giratina so I wanna go back and get my second shot.
#297  August 01, 2016, 03:14:58 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK

Expand Exeggutor.

Also, Delta Species.

#298  August 01, 2016, 03:28:46 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/

Whelp...

Also LMAO Gumshoos.

And oh here's the summary on the Chinese leak.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4vcv5i/rumour_an_updated_translation_on_that_chinese/

Plus...

So the info is still kinda the same which is pretty interesting and yeah, I do agree on the last part, they have been on those forums for a long time so there's like no reason for them to lie. I still believe that those artworks are nothing but beta designs and quite possibly not how the final forms will look like, but still if they are a guess, they are a really dam good one.

Also, someone here posted some very interesting info earlier this morning (at least in my time lapse) about alleged info that was shared by an individual from a translation team. I can't link the thread since it unfortunately got deleted. But there were some very interesting info there, like Wimpod being the Gyarados/Milotic of this gen and its evo looking like a Scolipede/Kabutops hybrid or some pokemon like Bruxys not having an evo or pre-evo or Rockroff evolving depending on the starter you pick. This bit reminded me of your previous post where the newer leaks say Rockroff has more then one evo and combined with the types found on the site and Rockroff's connection with the starters, this is the conclusion I reached:

Rockroff will have a total of three evolutions and they will all be influenced by the starters, Rock/Ground if you pick Rowlet, pure Rock if you pick Litten and Rock/Fighting if you pick Popplio.

Mudsdale and Drampa have pre-evos

The third guardian looks just like the Souvenir

like I said, Bruxish and Mimikyu and someone else don't have evos or pre-evos

the entire starter based evolution with Rockroff

Cutiefly evolves into a hawk moth

there's a new battle style were two pokemon "merge" to become more powerful (this I'm HIGHLY skeptical about)

there's a shovel pokemon and three based on the rock-paper-scissors game

Salandit has a gender split evolution

the entire diamond mechanic and how it also involves Ash-Greninja.

It's very fuzzy cause I barely woke up when I first saw it. But basically the diamond mechanic works like you go in like a quest to find the diamonds and it powers up moves and such. And if I remember correctly, it also said it amplifies the power of the abilities of the pokemon. And for the merge battles, again, very fuzzy, but basically is like I said, two pokemon merge to form a more powerful one in battle, kinda like the Gems in Steven Universe. And i also remember it said "like the guardians", so this could confirm the theory that the Island Guardians like Tapu Koko do indeed form a totem pole.
And I just remembered more !

Lilly is the key to the main story and also to perfect Zygarde

aside from Zygarde, there's a total of 7 Legendaries involved in the story, so basically Lunala/Solgaleo/Marshadow and the guardians.

EDIT: Even more confirmed leaks.

Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:52:09 pm by Mgbenz
#299  August 01, 2016, 04:12:34 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
so no gym leader battles, just doing trials, and no mega evolution in this game, well that's new
#300  August 01, 2016, 04:15:11 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, it's like a breath of fresh air. No Gym Leaders, just you trying to prove yourself and make your ancestors proud! Wow, they are going all the way with the Hawaii region huh?