YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U (Read 2280611 times)

Started by Titiln, November 19, 2004, 06:28:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros [3DS][Wii U]
#6401  July 22, 2014, 01:40:19 am
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
this website is stupid
#6402  July 22, 2014, 01:49:40 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
#6403  July 22, 2014, 03:53:27 am
  • Got a worse Birthday than that Pink Blob.
    • USA
21/7

Pic of the day. Robin's Nosferatu is the first ability in the Smash Bros. series that recovers your damage as it gives damage to others. The attack becomes even stronger if you strike from behind! Robin doesn't actually use this ability in the original game, but we added that element to make the character unique. Who knows--the ideas we use in this game may contribute to the original series.
ROBIN CANT USE NOSFERATU (unless he reclasses to a class that can use dark magic) IN THE ORIGINAL GaME, LEARN THE FACTS SAKURI

He already pointed that out in the Pic of the Day. He already knows... and he doesn't care.

And I hate him for that.
#6404  July 22, 2014, 03:55:57 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
That´s actually the reason I love Sakurai. He doesn´t care. lol.
Chilling
#6405  July 22, 2014, 05:48:39 am
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
this website is stupid
#6406  July 22, 2014, 06:05:57 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
People kept Robin as a grandmaster? Dread fighter ftw. Im still fine with him having it though

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#6407  July 22, 2014, 08:35:10 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
7/22

Pic of the day. Here's the Great Fox from Star Fox: Assault. I wonder what missions it will conduct. It'll probably have fighters running around on top of it without the pilot's consent.
#6408  July 22, 2014, 08:36:25 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
"those damn fighters always fighting on my ship"

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#6409  July 22, 2014, 09:55:31 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
I see Fichina!

Also, FINALLY, glad to see them fighting in space instead of inside a planet's atmosphere.  And don't mention that platformed stage in brawl, wasn't the same!
#6410  July 22, 2014, 09:58:52 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Damn that looks gorgeous.
#6411  July 22, 2014, 11:46:33 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Speaking of stages, will they have Pokémon Stadium 3? I guess if they're going by the actual games, there were three Pokémon Stadiums in Japan. More to the point, will we get to see Sakurai's gerbil?

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#6412  July 22, 2014, 03:00:15 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
This is pretty nice.

#6413  July 22, 2014, 06:24:18 pm
7/22

Pic of the day. Here's the Great Fox from Star Fox: Assault. I wonder what missions it will conduct. It'll probably have fighters running around on top of it without the pilot's consent.

My favorite stage of all time, since the first game, gets a neat visual upgrade. Nice.
#6414  July 22, 2014, 11:37:18 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
7/22

My favorite stage of all time, since the first game, gets a neat visual upgrade. Nice.

it's finally back, i haven't seen it in space since the first game, about time he announced a star fox stage
#6415  July 22, 2014, 11:56:07 pm
  • Fuck You.
whens vic viper
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#6416  July 23, 2014, 01:49:28 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/07/23/if-youre-at-comic-con-then-nintendo-may-send-you-a-demo-for-smash-bros-3ds/
If you’re attending San Diego Comic Con then you may get the chance to download a demo for Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo is asking fans to take a photo of their whereabouts at San Diego Comic Con, compose a tweet with the photo and the hashtag #BringMeSmash, and Nintendo may decide to send you a code for a demo of the highly anticipated game in your Twitter inbox.

Update: IGN says it’s actually Nintendo employees that will show up with a demo of Super Smash Bros. The winner will enjoy a brief hands-on session as a prize.

I'd say that counts as a Surprise.
Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:17:04 am by Girard
#6417  July 23, 2014, 01:50:59 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/07/23/if-youre-at-comic-con-then-nintendo-may-send-you-a-demo-for-smash-bros-3ds/
If you’re attending San Diego Comic Con then you may get the chance to download a demo for Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo is asking fans to take a photo of their whereabouts at San Diego Comic Con, compose a tweet with the photo and the hashtag #BringMeSmash, and Nintendo may decide to send you a code for a demo of the highly anticipated game in your Twitter inbox.

I'd say that counts as a Surprise.

yeah for those mugen players who live in california, will attend there, i'm too far away, i can only attend the closest convention, even when i'm going on a road trip
#6418  July 23, 2014, 01:56:26 am
is that for a demo or for a chance to play smash 3ds for a while at sdcc? nothing in the image or tweet really mentions a demo
#6419  July 23, 2014, 01:58:25 am
  • ?
    • Canada
    • m_di_g@hotmail.com
read da quote girard posted titlin.
#6420  July 23, 2014, 02:11:49 am
i did, that's why i specifically said image or tweet. the image and tweet are official. the quote is something someone at mynintendonews.com wrote.