YesNoOk

VioFitz's CVS Mina Majikina Sprite Pack W.I.P. (Read 66953 times)

Started by VioFitz, March 07, 2015, 07:43:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: VioFitz's CVS Mina Majikina Sprite Pack W.I.P.
#21  October 03, 2015, 07:28:44 pm
New Animations for CVS Mina:

Turn around & crouch

Jump

Basic Kicks & Rolling

Basic Archer Attacks

Triple Arrows

Cheese K.O. (Yeah, one of the exact animations from CVS Mai but, did the best I could to make it different)

CVS Mina: 100% (All required moves from SS games & CVS features, including her skirt)
Weapon: 100%
CVS Champuru: 1%
Queens Blade Features: 10%
Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 07:48:00 pm by VioFitz
#22  October 03, 2015, 07:39:04 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Keep it rocking man, looking very fluid indeed. Looking forward to when someone programs her.

DW

#23  October 03, 2015, 09:03:51 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Great. Glad to see you're seeing her through. Keep up the good work.
#24  October 03, 2015, 09:08:36 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Those are some great animations. Looking forward to play as her, whenever someone programs her!

Shit

lui

#25  October 05, 2015, 03:37:21 am
    • USA
*cough*DivineWolf or Jesuszilla*cough*
#26  October 05, 2015, 09:10:33 am
Champuru Test:

Winpose 01

Winpose 02

Kinda hopeless continuing him, aside being nowhere from CVS style, people hates him very much. But, I can't help it to do this because, several of Mina's moves & winposes involves his existence. If I decided not to finish him, he'll likely only appear on the winposes above. Atleast, it would be the best way to make him less annoying. His current progress is likely only 5%.

Thanks for all of your support, guys!
Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:14:39 am by VioFitz

lui

#27  October 05, 2015, 09:20:44 am
    • USA
aw, but he's so cuuuuute tho :(
#28  October 05, 2015, 10:24:02 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Well duh. Chanpuru was an annoying little bugger anyway.

Though, don't know if it's too much trouble for you to re-make some of Mina's sprites so that they revolve without Chanpuru.
#29  October 06, 2015, 09:33:20 am
More basic animations for CVS Mina:

Walking Forward & Backward

Running, Step Forward & Step Backward

Crouch Basic Punch (Low, Medium, & Hard) Attacks

Dodging

Power Charge
#30  October 06, 2015, 09:36:17 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oh hey! You're back! I didn't even realize it haaa...nice to see that you're working on this still, I honestly forgot all about it. It's looking really nice so far. ^^

I'm curious though, what's this about Queen's Blade features? And will you be doing any other custom sprites for Mina like for custom animations not native to her game? o.o?
#31  October 06, 2015, 09:43:48 am
Oh hey! You're back! I didn't even realize it haaa...nice to see that you're working on this still, I honestly forgot all about it. It's looking really nice so far. ^^

I'm curious though, what's this about Queen's Blade features? And will you be doing any other custom sprites for Mina like for custom animations not native to her game? o.o?

Mostly doing some of her attacks that doesn't exist in the original SS games.
#32  October 06, 2015, 09:48:38 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oh interesting! More options like that would make for a very unique Mina from all the others, that's for sure. ^^

And what other custom sprites? Yay or nay on that bit?

DW

#33  October 06, 2015, 03:36:19 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Kinda hopeless continuing him, aside being nowhere from CVS style, people hates him very much. But, I can't help it to do this because, several of Mina's moves & winposes involves his existence. If I decided not to finish him, he'll likely only appear on the winposes above. Atleast, it would be the best way to make him less annoying. His current progress is likely only 5%.

Thanks for all of your support, guys!

I mean, if you really don't want to, then don't. I figure his default scheme from SS is fine. I hope he doesn't deter you from finishing her overall. Don't know nothing bout him, aside from he's not important enough for all that. I'm not sure how many sprites he has, though I assume it isn't too hard converting him, since he's so small? Whatever you feel is best.

Great work on the new anims... Aside from the Power Charge... Not feeling it personally. Though that Rage anim you had here early will be present in the set, correct? That anim seemed more befitting imo, though either or could work. As long as one has the option between the two, it's no biggy. Mai is a perfect base for her. The anims transition between the two great and I like how even though you used Mai as base, she still looks like Mina. A lot of times I see people use chars as base, and they don't work enough on the base to actually make it look like the intended char they're going for. She's turning out great, good luck, and keep up the good work.

*cough*DivineWolf-

You must pray to Palette Jesus for this blessing... Along with an sacrificeoffering of the purest virgin womencolors.
#34  October 06, 2015, 05:22:27 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Good progress, VioFitz
I can't unsee Mai, but this is not a bad point.
Did you have worked on her kicks too? this will make the difference with Mai very specific kicks.

Your animations looks very nice!!

About Champuru.
As a small side character, don't make him a priority.
Just keep the regular Champuru. perhaps, palette swap can make it.

Priority to Mina IMO.
Keep it up.
#35  October 06, 2015, 05:24:17 pm
  • TK's Random Mugen Battle Series Guy!
  • I Think That Dirty Thoughts Are Very Bad!
    • USA
    • MrGohma99@gmail.com
    • Skype - TK8305
    • www.youtube.com/topkirby8305
This Mina looks great!  Looks way better then the one I used in my Mugen Series a while ago!  :3

Currently LPing: Kirby Mass Attack (NDS) / LOZ:
 Eddy's 1st Quest Redone (ZC)

Next LPs: Higurashi (Steam) / LOZ:  Realm of Courage (ZC)
#36  October 06, 2015, 05:38:07 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Champuru: Yeah, don't convert him. Just leave him as is. It won't hurt.
#37  October 06, 2015, 05:47:23 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah don't convert him, if anyone want him to match up so badly they'll get someone else to do it.
#38  October 06, 2015, 05:49:03 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
To note, leave his current sprites in. This is a character I wouldn't mind converting at some point so I'd still want all his sprites and her interactions with him. I'm sure others would also.
#39  October 06, 2015, 08:18:10 pm
    • USA
These sprites look absolutely wonderful. This is how I imagined Mina if she were in CvS2. Keep up the excellent work. I know that they would be put to good use once they are done. :)
#40  October 07, 2015, 04:56:45 pm
More animations for CVS Mina & some updates on the older anims:

Updated Winpose 01 or Champuru Oyasumi Nasai

Updated Winpose 02 or Champuru Kocchi-Oide

Fixed Rage features

Basic standing kicks. (Low, Medium, & Hard)

Basic Jump Archer Attacks. (Low, Medium, & Hard)

Oh interesting! More options like that would make for a very unique Mina from all the others, that's for sure. ^^

And what other custom sprites? Yay or nay on that bit?

Maybe later or never, I'm focussing on finishing her animations to show how she works.

I mean, if you really don't want to, then don't. I figure his default scheme from SS is fine. I hope he doesn't deter you from finishing her overall. Don't know nothing bout him, aside from he's not important enough for all that. I'm not sure how many sprites he has, though I assume it isn't too hard converting him, since he's so small? Whatever you feel is best.

Great work on the new anims... Aside from the Power Charge... Not feeling it personally. Though that Rage anim you had here early will be present in the set, correct? That anim seemed more befitting imo, though either or could work. As long as one has the option between the two, it's no biggy. Mai is a perfect base for her. The anims transition between the two great and I like how even though you used Mai as base, she still looks like Mina. A lot of times I see people use chars as base, and they don't work enough on the base to actually make it look like the intended char they're going for. She's turning out great, good luck, and keep up the good work.

She's completely finished though, just need to make her anims works. Champuru is very important to Mina, aside being her only friends in arms he's also the main enemy of Mina who killed her village people. For now it's not hard anymore converting him into CVS but, to make him working completely with Mina it would like making another new full character. Because, during Mina's fight he always there cheering her or crying if Mina's lost & some of Mina's moves involves him to cooperate.

Thank You. Yes, that rage anim will be present in the set, I tooked down because I'm fixing them. Yeah, CVS Mai is a perfect base for me, because some of Mai spritesets & design are close enough to Mina's. So, Mai gives me a big opportunity to make the edits easier but, also gave Mina's slight resemblance to Mai.

Good progress, VioFitz
I can't unsee Mai, but this is not a bad point.
Did you have worked on her kicks too? this will make the difference with Mai very specific kicks.

Your animations looks very nice!!

About Champuru.
As a small side character, don't make him a priority.
Just keep the regular Champuru. perhaps, palette swap can make it.

Priority to Mina IMO.
Keep it up.

Yes, I did actually uploaded the the crouch basic kicks & rolling anims here, don't you notice them? Will come more soon.

Thanks.

Mina's completely done though, just need to create the animations now.

To note, leave his current sprites in. This is a character I wouldn't mind converting at some point so I'd still want all his sprites and her interactions with him. I'm sure others would also.

At this moment I don't know, I might just leave him or keep working if I got more time. He's not that hard to deal but, tiring yes.

These sprites look absolutely wonderful. This is how I imagined Mina if she were in CvS2. Keep up the excellent work. I know that they would be put to good use once they are done. :)

Thank you.
Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:49:36 am by VioFitz