YesNoOk

Symbiote Spider-Man Version 1.2 By Empawk (Read 96565 times)

Started by Empawk, March 22, 2009, 12:23:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: Symbiote Spider-Man Version 1.2 By Empawk
#41  April 08, 2009, 06:02:06 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
So Jessica Smoke had a symbiote baby with Spiderman, but Acey doesn't want to be part of the project because there is no proof that there will be enough drama to convert her sprites to high-res using a credited Carnage filter ???
#42  April 08, 2009, 07:04:19 pm
  • Everyone has darkness,Fight it or EMBRACE it
Well i know that you could try asking around in the creator assistance in this forum its pretty good back when I had my laptop I remember someone teaching me how to do a simple edit on a character of course this character was never released because there was nothing great about it. but for simple things like slowing ppl's movement down ppl will help If you ask nicely enough
#43  April 13, 2009, 12:02:50 pm
    • www.freewebs.com/empawk
Well i know that you could try asking around in the creator assistance in this forum its pretty good back when I had my laptop I remember someone teaching me how to do a simple edit on a character of course this character was never released because there was nothing great about it. but for simple things like slowing ppl's movement down ppl will help If you ask nicely enough
I got help on this already. Thanks for the advice.
#44  April 13, 2009, 12:03:13 pm
Update (04/13/2009)

Last Updates
Fixed some, but not all collision boxes in all animations
Improved artificial intelligence
Fixed Maximum Spider Super Combo
Fixed some minor speed problems
Added Wall Climb
Fixed wall climbing glitch
Changed some custom attack commands
#45  April 14, 2009, 08:34:28 am
As usual, I'd like to hear your opinions regarding the latest update on Symbiote Spider-Man (Ultimate).

Please let me know if you find any:
1. Coding glitches
2. Seriously uncomfortable custom attack commands
3. Attacks that may not be working the way they should (excluding the standard light, medium and heavy spider sting)
4. Spriters that are willing to assist me on this project before late May of 2009
5. Coders that are willing to assist me on this project before late May of 2009
6. Missing necessary attacks

Please contribute/share any ideas for improving this character (normal attacks, specials, supers, throws, taunts, intros)

#46  April 20, 2009, 03:24:57 am
  • rawr
i haven't tried it since your patches, and I don't think I will.
I'll be blunt.

I didn't like it. It was almost the same as normal spider-man, almost all the same attacks. He had a few difficult-to-activate symbiote style moves that although looked very interesting and creative, were way overpowered and hit like 39 times.

Nothing wrong with you as a creator or anything, nothing personal. just wasn't a fan.
IN a world...
#47  April 21, 2009, 04:07:20 am
i haven't tried it since your patches, and I don't think I will.
I'll be blunt.

I didn't like it. It was almost the same as normal spider-man, almost all the same attacks. He had a few difficult-to-activate symbiote style moves that although looked very interesting and creative, were way overpowered and hit like 39 times.

Nothing wrong with you as a creator or anything, nothing personal. just wasn't a fan.
Lol, a symbiote style move that hit like 39 times? Holy shit, his strongest super combo, Symbiote Nightmare, only hits his opponent 21-25 times whenever I try it. Hell, I'm impressed that you got it to hit so many times.

Also, regardless of how many hits each attack lands, the damage has definitely been more balanced out. I ask for feedback so that I can fix the problems of the character. The updates reflect the feedback. You probably won't listen to me, but I'm sure you will like the most up to date version better than the first patch.

I'm very happy to hear that you think some of the symbiote moves I created looked interesting and creative. Well, thanks for your opinion. It's always appreciated.  :)
#48  April 29, 2009, 06:58:40 am
Nice character ;D
#49  May 01, 2009, 08:02:01 pm
#50  May 02, 2009, 05:39:26 am
where can I get the newest update? the same download link in the original post?

Ashurex

#51  May 02, 2009, 06:35:00 am
Classic beat'em up style. Many newbies who perfer button mashing will enjoy this character. Me, on the other hand, perfer tactical movesets.
#52  May 02, 2009, 08:39:42 am
#53  May 02, 2009, 11:44:22 am
Classic beat'em up style. Many newbies who perfer button mashing will enjoy this character. Me, on the other hand, perfer tactical movesets.
Yeah, I'm a newb. So I need the classic beat 'em up style. For you, please download the "No Button Mashing CMD" and use it for my character. It takes away the button mashing. ;)

Ashurex

#54  May 03, 2009, 02:47:50 am
Yeah, I'm a newb. So I need the classic beat 'em up style. For you, please download the "No Button Mashing CMD" and use it for my character. It takes away the button mashing. ;)
hey, button mashing is not a bad idea. I really like it, i really do. Few creators are able to incorporate button mashing as good as this
#55  May 03, 2009, 06:04:29 am
hey, button mashing is not a bad idea. I really like it, i really do. Few creators are able to incorporate button mashing as good as this
Thanks, that's really touching, man. I really appreciate it.
#56  May 10, 2009, 12:20:17 am
  • Dont taze me, bro!!
Pretty cool.. good job!
#57  May 20, 2009, 04:14:54 am
  • DeAtH WiLl TrAnSfOrM mE iNtO A wOrK oF aRt
the only thing that annoys me is his speed, its quite slow, but other than that, he seems great. i dont know how to change modes to venom and carnage though  :(
#58  May 24, 2009, 07:55:14 am
the only thing that annoys me is his speed, its quite slow, but other than that, he seems great. i dont know how to change modes to venom and carnage though  :(
Changing modes is explained in the Read Me file last time I checked. You can do it by simply using the Venom palette and Carnage palette. The same goes for the other modes.
#59  March 06, 2011, 12:50:33 pm
Updated 03/05/2011
#60  March 06, 2011, 12:58:54 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
What's new exactly ?
Also, the DOWNLOAD thing leads to nowhere.