YesNoOk

The internet! "hadouken"? ver 0.99 Elecbyte+faq+Jango spyware edition (Read 13307 times)

Started by Kakuto, September 08, 2008, 12:29:08 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The internet! "hadouken"? updated with random select pop up and jango spywar
#21  September 12, 2008, 09:53:17 am
  • RUN!
hmm, the elecbyte idea sounds real good actually  :sugoi:
you can count on a pop-up related to elecbyte next update
and speaking of updated it will probably be out soon. I am currently doing some re-tooling to the stage so i can add/do some more crap
i have in mind >:D

one of them will be the ability to "browse-away" from google among other goodies

Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 10:38:39 am by Kakuto
Re: The internet! "hadouken"? updated with random select pop up and jango spyware
#22  September 13, 2008, 05:19:49 am
    • Mexico
that one and the "faq" page will certainly spawn lols everywhere  :sugoi:

"There's a time to live, there's a time to die, but no one can escape the destiny....."
Re: The internet! "hadouken"? updated with random select pop up and jango spyware
#23  September 13, 2008, 11:20:05 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
Pretty funny stage i suppose for a parody stage then again i only like it because you included Dr. Tran.
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
Re: The internet! "hadouken"? updated with random select pop up and jango spywar
#24  September 13, 2008, 11:58:15 am
  • RUN!
well final update is almost out
the guild's pop-up was removed as im going to make it a webpage instead.
the elecbyte faq page is done but still need to make the url change when people browse away

#25  September 13, 2008, 02:52:51 pm
any plans on making it possible to make custom themes for this?
#26  September 14, 2008, 11:02:01 am
Yuka!
#27  September 14, 2008, 12:29:32 pm
  • RUN!
any plans on making it possible to make custom themes for this?
yes,
probably will set up a "blank template area on the sff
where people can add their own sprites to make a pop-up... though that is all tentative at this time
i can set a "commented out" snippet of code where people can activate it at their choosing if they add a custom sprite, etc
I hope thats what you mean for a "theme" :P
#28  September 14, 2008, 01:39:24 pm
  • food...
looking at that last screenshot i just had to check it out at elecbyte's website, and is it just me or does the F.U. attitude of their FAQ make it seem like a hoax... i have a feeling this is common knowledge. (hey, i'm a newb, leave me alone)

but on a serious note, the stage could start getting crouded if too much is done to it, unless thats what you want to go for, because its starting to look like the bad ol' days of dialup when popup blockers were nonexistent. it makes me chuckle at how much we used to put up with when we use to surf the net back then.
holy crap, i'm back and stuff... if anyone cares.
#29  September 14, 2008, 03:38:05 pm
Ha, you're still working on this one chief? Anyway, it's coming along nicely friend, keep it up. I'll get with you later about an idea I had. It may make you hated at Infinity though.
OH RLY?
#30  September 14, 2008, 06:57:11 pm
    • Mexico
looking at that last screenshot i just had to check it out at elecbyte's website, and is it just me or does the F.U. attitude of their FAQ make it seem like a hoax... i have a feeling this is common knowledge. (hey, i'm a newb, leave me alone)

but on a serious note, the stage could start getting crouded if too much is done to it, unless thats what you want to go for, because its starting to look like the bad ol' days of dialup when popup blockers were nonexistent. it makes me chuckle at how much we used to put up with when we use to surf the net back then.
replied  :P

"There's a time to live, there's a time to die, but no one can escape the destiny....."
#31  September 14, 2008, 09:01:19 pm
  • food...
ya, i saw that kind of response comeing right after i posted.
#32  September 15, 2008, 01:54:54 am
    • Mexico
no problem bro, it looked real and made quite a wave the first month  :P

Re: The internet! "hadouken"? ver 0.99 Elecbyte+faq+Jango spyware edition
#33  September 15, 2008, 06:23:11 am
  • RUN!
stage has been updated check original post for details
#34  September 15, 2008, 06:55:47 am
    • Mexico
waaahahahahaha

that faq will be epic  :sugoi:

#35  September 15, 2008, 05:27:08 pm
  • food...
just keeps getting better and better. still reminds me of the days of dialup, in a good way.
#36  September 15, 2008, 06:51:31 pm
#37  September 15, 2008, 08:57:07 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
You know, he never did make a Lo-Res version...:(
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#38  September 15, 2008, 09:33:35 pm
  • RUN!
For the time being a low-res version will have to wait until im done with the Hi-res version(and sadly it will not even look this good, which is why i chose to make it Hi-res in the first place)
And yep im on dialup for the time being  :(
#39  September 15, 2008, 10:15:21 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Okay I'll wait
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#40  September 15, 2008, 10:47:38 pm
  • 10 Years! Still going strong.
    • USA
    • http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
@Kakuto: what theme would suit this stage? theres gotta be some epic fan music to go with this stage.
Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMZ Soundpack Project (Canceled)