Warnings v2 (Read 2957349 times)

Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:40:57 pm
Re: Warnings v2
#221  June 03, 2010, 11:56:48 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
EW
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#222  June 07, 2010, 04:47:07 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
If someone still find Bigsally's IM GAY AND I LIEK RAPE AND OROCHIGILL gimmick amusing please raise a hand.
Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 05:02:34 am by Bloody Antichrist
#223  June 07, 2010, 04:53:33 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
It's only ever funny when it's part of a blindingly stupid topic. Any time it's in an otherwise serious topic, it's stupid.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#224  June 07, 2010, 05:11:13 am
tell him to drop it and if he doesn't comply ban him

it definitely got old a while ago
#225  June 07, 2010, 05:39:42 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Yeah, and plus people who are actually homosexual are getting offended so, all the more reason! I remember that guy from like... years ago lol, I liked it when he didn't post.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#226  June 07, 2010, 05:41:34 am
i honestly found some of his posts in stupid threads funny years ago but That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
#227  June 07, 2010, 06:52:42 am
  • I got a PM.
I usually just remove the posts that go to far or are in treads that don't have an all that's left  type death going on.

Most of his jokes suck but every once in awhile, he will post something that has me rolling on the floor. Rare, but it happens.
#228  June 07, 2010, 10:19:09 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#229  June 07, 2010, 12:05:11 pm
    • Thailand
I always found them stupid and I never laughed at his posts.
#230  June 07, 2010, 11:06:51 pm
  • I got a PM.
This might be one of worst excuses I've heard for being a shit poster.

I'm glad you are going to get rid of BigSally.
He's one of the reasons I have a lot of shitposts in my post history, because when ever he appears, I feel the urge to do shit like *cocks shotgun* and other stuff related to role-playing.

If he's gone, I may improve a bit, i've shown a little bit, because he's on my ignore list..
#231  June 08, 2010, 12:46:42 am
    • Thailand
Excuse is lame. Poster can't take responsibility for his own posts.
#232  June 08, 2010, 03:53:17 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Talking about luigi
I'm not much experinced in shading or even drawing for that matter, even in real life  :( .

I remember Girlfriends' lil bro(GLB) mentioned this to me once..
"2. Whenever you release material,link to your forum, this way it will get more hits then just being in your sig."

That's why I don't exactly put a lot of work in the stuff I make(with the exception of my horror music.)
But even before I started with the forum stuff again, I worked on LucasX3(Dark).

But, I'll look more in depth with the palletes.
Releasing stuff just for the sake of getting hits on his site is an awful use of our relese board. He knows how much we dislike his constant adverstisiment and has been told several times not to do so.

Filtered his forum, removed the link in his signature and profile and banned him for 3 days.
Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:56:26 am by Bloody Antichrist
#233  June 08, 2010, 05:48:20 am
excellent
#234  June 12, 2010, 05:06:47 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
#235  June 12, 2010, 10:39:55 pm
    • Thailand
why r u sweatin me, u must have no life. im just trying to release something for others to use in their mugen and this section id edits and add ons

Because I told him to stop making multiple threads for his small sprite swap; and because I explained to him that he posted his topic in the inappropriate section. I was going to ban him for 2 days for being a complete douche to me out of the blue, but I decided to just tell him he was being moderated.

Modification:
Turns out he might get banned anyway: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=117010.0
Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 10:44:39 pm by Rajaa
#236  June 15, 2010, 03:58:46 pm
    • Thailand
hey rajaaboy, by chance do you still have the old rajaa chun li?? ive been looking for it everywhere and cant find it. if so can you pleeeeease send it to me??
No, I'm not going to send her to you.
NO IM NOT GOING TO SEND U HER (sucks on his pacifier) man u really got problems, i have no idea what your problem is with me but u really need to get over yourself
dont worry i got her anyways thanks alot ha ha boy
What are you talking about? I just said I'm not going to send her to you because I don't feel like. I really don't care if you have her. You could have even used the request area, which you should use for requests like this in the first place.

I'm going to ban you for being disrespectful (for no reason at all) to me in personal messages and to people in the thread you posted, and I've warned you to stop various times. You need to calm down. Nobody is out to get you.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=117012.0 - Read the bottom of the quote

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=117010.0

He's recently been disrespectful (for no reason at all even prior to the first quoted message) to me in personal messages and to people in the thread(s) he posted, even after I've warned him various times to stop in the thread and in messages. He needs to calm down.

Slap on the wrist: Banned him for three days. Thanks to the bug Val hasn't fixed, he can't send me the hate-personal-messages I know he will attempt to send to try to convince me that I have no life. ;D
#237  June 15, 2010, 04:03:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
doubled.
#238  June 15, 2010, 04:04:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Why? Because.
#239  June 15, 2010, 08:41:33 pm
  • I got a PM.
You are a dick Rajaa.

I mean how dare you take the time to create a character and release it, but not send it to me when I tell you.

If fact, you better send one of your characters to iced o I'm banning you. You freaking creation nazi. Also, I want you to create a Rose that can deflect all projectiles or else.

You have no class.
#240  June 15, 2010, 08:51:55 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Fuck off Shamrock. Rajaa has to update his Ryo to make him AOF OVA accurate.

BTW, ban this guy if he does something stupid