YesNoOk

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon [3DS] (Read 383739 times)

Started by Kirishima, February 26, 2016, 04:22:04 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon [3DS]
#661  January 25, 2017, 03:22:46 am
    • USA
A bit of a bump here. But....

The Pokebank is out now.

Also, RIP Missingno., and Mew Glitch Mews.

As I expected, neither one of those can be transferred.
#662  January 25, 2017, 03:35:37 am
;_;

Mew tho
#663  January 25, 2017, 04:15:23 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Oh, I wanted to check this out when it finally came around, and they wait until the day of a new Kingdom Hearts to do it?  Man, I'll have to join in on the transfering fun later.

I suppose MissingNo wasn't a surprise, but I actually held some hope for Mew being fine to trade, seeing they took the effort to give it a unique move for Sun/Moon, yet still limit Mew being obtainable at certain events only.  This would have been a convenient work around, and it'd have a hand in teaching new players about gen 1 and Kanto for themselves before we possibly go back for what might still be spoiler territory at this point?  Or at least offer more than a $10 nostalgia trip for old players, now you could actually get Mew and put him to use.
#664  January 25, 2017, 05:19:49 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Also bumed that Mew can't be brought in to use that sweet new Z-Crystal on it but oh well.  Hope yall got Mew from last year.

Also No Guard Fissure Machamp is really happening.
Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 04:13:48 pm by Kirishima
#665  January 25, 2017, 01:34:05 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Nope

Serebii.net re Poke Transporter said:
Ability - if a Pokémon has one, it will have its Hidden Ability, else it'll have its standard ability
Nature - Nature is chosen based on the Experience of the Pokémon in the Generation 1 game
IVs - A Pokémon will hve a guaranteed 3 maximum IVs. The rest are determined randomly
Gender - Random
Effort Values - Erased
Shiny - Based on the IVs of the Pokémon in Generation 1: 10 in Attack, Special & Speed and 2 in Defense = Shiny
The dream is dead. R.I.P Machamp.Again.

I'm glad the Bank update is out finally though. Just in time to start my Wonderlocke!

#666  January 25, 2017, 04:15:01 pm
Machamp is still good anyways.

Also any Legendary transferred over from Gen 1 with have their Nature set to Hardy if they haven't gotten any EXP.
Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 04:41:57 pm by Kirishima
#667  January 25, 2017, 06:38:14 pm
  • For honor!
god dammit now I can never have more Mews than GF202020
Iroha stripped for me
#668  January 25, 2017, 07:21:26 pm
    • USA
Is anyone having the problem with not being able to use their gen 1 teams on battle spot or is it just me? It keeps telling me that there is a problem with one or more of my Pokemon.... :/
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#669  January 25, 2017, 08:04:12 pm
Do any of your Pokémon have a move that was exclusively gained in Gen 1 like a TM? (E.G. Fissure Machamp). 

Interesting.
#670  January 25, 2017, 08:21:04 pm
    • USA
Do any of your Pokémon have a move that was exclusively gained in Gen 1 like a TM? (E.G. Fissure Machamp). 

Interesting.

Squirtle, Pikachu and Charizard all know Submission... So, I'm guessing that might be the problem.

*edit*

still saying the samething after changing the moves...
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:52:44 pm by D.Magician
#671  January 26, 2017, 11:17:21 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
And at the same time that Pokemon Bank has become available, GTS has turned even worse than it was before, multiplying the requests of people wishing for a non-existant person that would trade their legendary for a Squirtle. God, I had some success with seeking a trader in GTS sometimes thanks to not having Pokemon from other generations, but now it's just impossible. Back to requesting I guess.

Still, I am glad that Pokemon Bank is finally available. After the many hours I put for Mawile and Blaziken with HA, no way I'm leaving them behind. I also like this feature that updates all the Pokedex with the global info of all of your games, though I don't really have much use of it since I basically have a copy of every Pokemon.
#672  January 27, 2017, 07:09:05 am
    • USA
Another problem that presents itself post bank is....

The Hack Checker. Right now, it's completely busted. Letting through hacked Pokemon, but banning Pokemon gotten through legit means.

Such as an Alolan Raichu with Surf.... Which IS possible, as long as you had a Surfing Pikachu from a past game. Then evolved it in Sun and Moon. Or, less complex than that, Hidden Ability Pokemon. Some of them aren't allowed on Battle Spot either.

And on top of all that, Gamefreak decided to use some scare tactics saying they banned around 6000 players for using hacks. Thus leading people (including me) into thinking that triggering this hack check too many times might ban you from online in this game....
#673  January 27, 2017, 01:34:42 pm
    • USA
So am I mistaken, or are the remaining mega stones still unavailable in Sun and Moon?  They weren't added to the mega stone store, and I've yet to see them elsewhere.  And it's not like the remaining megas outside the Alolan dex are just removed altogether, as you fight a Mega Gardevoir in the Battle Tree.
#674  January 27, 2017, 01:59:09 pm
    • USA
So am I mistaken, or are the remaining mega stones still unavailable in Sun and Moon?  They weren't added to the mega stone store, and I've yet to see them elsewhere.  And it's not like the remaining megas outside the Alolan dex are just removed altogether, as you fight a Mega Gardevoir in the Battle Tree.
Sadly, they're STILL unavailable. Which, not gonna lie. Is VERY annoying. Since I wouldn't mind using Mega Mewtwo X/Y for my Ubers team.... But it's still impossible for the time being.

The only thing I can think of is, they'll either make them event exclusive items. Or, make them D/P Remake, or 3rd version exclusives....
#675  January 27, 2017, 11:54:33 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I pray they make a 1.2 patch that'll release the rest of the Mega Stones. It's unfair to us that we can't get the other Mega Stones all because the other Pokemon weren't found in Alola.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#676  January 30, 2017, 03:19:14 pm
  • My username has a history to it.
    • USA
    • pineappleproducer.webs.com/
*I have an uncle who can't grasp why Donkey Kong isn't on PlayStation 3.
*EMBRACE YOUR INNER WEEABOO!!! :D
*Proud owner of Godzilla on PS4.

#677  January 30, 2017, 05:03:53 pm
    • USA
OK, I guess...?  As long as they're not limited time gifts.  I would have just added the to the mall shop or Battle Tree shop once you get your first out of Alola Pokemon, though.  Or update the radar scan to include Pokemon with megas, and give them a chance to hold a stone.

On a complete side note of little importance, I've found myself over-scrutinizing which type of Poke Ball each Pokemon gets caught in, and now I wish those transfered from gen 1 got something more special than the base regular.  Ah well, I guess Mewtwo in a Poke Ball is neat.  Maybe if Silver, Gold and Crystal make the jump, they'll get G/S Balls?  I'd enjoy that.
#678  January 31, 2017, 12:39:45 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
2 thumbs down from me to GF for their Mega Stone distribution. I find it absurd that they're online competition entry gifts. I feel it's unfair for non-competitive players.
There goes my chance of ever using Mega Beedrill and Mawile.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#679  January 31, 2017, 07:07:50 pm
    • USA
So, the next Global Mission is live now.

Trade a playerbase total of 1,000,000 Pokemon. Trade 5 Pokemon, you get a Rare Candy. Trade 400 Pokemon, you get 4000 FC.

And if everyone gets a total of 2,000,000. Everyone gets a Friend Ball.... A VERY lackluster reward. But eh, I feel like this one is actually doable.

Grab your Magnemites, and trade for another Magnemite. A bunch of people are doing this. (Including me.)
#680  January 31, 2017, 09:39:23 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Ah, the glorious return of the Magnemite Coil.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.