YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2446487 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#7661  April 10, 2014, 11:18:55 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
now you're just fucking around with that one!

ok, i've watched most of what's out so far:

- puchimas!!: definitely watching
- soredemo...: well, it seems kinda interesting will watch but might drop if it gets boring
- mangaka-san to assistant-san: will watch (say, the manga is from the same guy who did doujin work, right?)
- bokura wa minna kawaisou: was expecting it to be boring but it turned out to be quite fun
- daimidaler: puting aside the awful mechas i'm looking forward to more ero kabuto koji
- onii-sama: the anime: as mentioned before is generic magic sci-fi highschool nonsense but mc is pretty alpha and the animaiton is good
- dragonar: the only reason i haven't dropped this yet is the little brown ninja girl
- black bullet: ... not sure if want
- hitsugi no chaika: not as bad as i thought
- lesbian cats & dogs: it's fun and short. too bad the animation is ugly
- jojo: definitely watching
- neet ghost girls boukengers: it's fun the characters seem likeable, mc is not (too much) beta, the plot seems kinda interesting and there's a little brown maid girls, yup, definitely watching
- no game no life: yu-gi-oh season 0 with NEETs, lolis, boobs and minus ancient egypt. sure, why not
- isshuukan friends: the girl is cute and mc-kun's friend is fun in a no-fucks-given-kind-of-way
- kill me baby with angst : i'm not really in the mood for angst this seaosn but i might watch this one
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

that's all so far. everything not listed has either been dropped already or i didn't even bother. but i'm still waiting for monogatari, date a slut & mekaku city actors and still watching hacha precure (epsidoe 10 was just filler & advertising for yellow's chara song but next episode seems like it's going to be good)
#7662  April 10, 2014, 11:31:50 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
fuck, we are still getting mroe monogatari ?

mangaka so to asshisusan is good if you can stomach watchign a show that consists entirely of sexual harassment jokes. considering that most anime fans stomach shows that consist entirely of sexual harassment i guess it's target demographic is still big.
#7663  April 11, 2014, 12:33:09 am
so doki finally released the 24 episodes haruhi commercial lucky star BD batch (they've been at it for like 3 years now)

if this had been released 2 weeks ago i would have download it since i was in the mood for lucky star because of binbou star (which i just had lying on the HD) but then i finally watched and it was boring as fuck, just like lucky star (and the loli was annoying and her voice was ugly). the only good parts was the meito anizawa part

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#7664  April 11, 2014, 12:44:38 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
"good thing" lucky star was like my third or so slice of life show (first one was azumang daioh) because otherwise it would have bored me like hell and I would have dropped it ; one of my current slice of life favorites, hidamari sketch also was about to get dropped but the episode in which the mc was on drugs made me keep it, worht watching for 3.5 season so she finally switched sides and became gay for miyako.
#7665  April 11, 2014, 01:15:59 am
i started watching hidamari sketch but only watched like half of it and then i forgot about and now i'm too lazy to start again. should i even bother?

and speaking of slice of life anime: this are old news but i just found out about that we are getting more kiniro mosaic! i will hapilly accept more karen!
Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 01:20:29 am by Bastard Wolf
#7666  April 11, 2014, 01:26:43 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
- mangaka-san to assistant-san: will watch (say, the manga is from the same guy who did doujin work, right?)

Yes, both mangas were done by the same mangaka. In case you want confirmation.

Also, he's the guy who created the meme (or rather, its origin) "A cat is fine too". If you've read the "That's Why I Assault Ren" doujin (SFW, don't worry guys), then you'll get the reference.
Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 01:32:14 am by Nanashi_1337
#7667  April 11, 2014, 01:38:12 am
Trigger's next project together with that light novel adaption about some psychic highschool thing is Ninja Slayer .Old-ish news ,but wasn't officially announced at the time. I'd definitely check it out for the gritty and cheesy factor.
#7668  April 11, 2014, 02:57:19 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i started watching hidamari sketch but only watched like half of it and then i forgot about and now i'm too lazy to start again. should i even bother?

and speaking of slice of life anime: this are old news but i just found out about that we are getting more kiniro mosaic! i will hapilly accept more karen!

gatchaman ga usagi desuka is a lot like kiniro mozaic or so told me koot, imma watch to confirm.

about hidamari sketch, the biggest advantage it has over other series is the interesting visuals, especially the season that was creted after madoka, which means that it actually got some budget, it's also the only slice of life show I have watched in which the events happen on specific days, so it's kinda finite (no multiple valentine days like minami ke or multiple school trips like yuru yuri).

It looks like it takes one year and a haflof living in hidamari sou to turn gay as say and hiro (second years ) are gay for each other since the start and yuno and miyako become so in the last season.

Posted: April 11, 2014, 04:07:15 am
yeah, gatchaman is like kinmoza, I tought it was gonna be boring as hell but the characters are weird enough to make it interesting.

dog and cat is also good, they filrt a lot, too bad it lasts only 3 minutes.
#7669  April 11, 2014, 04:31:03 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Trigger's next project together with that light novel adaption about some psychic highschool thing is Ninja Slayer .Old-ish news ,but wasn't officially announced at the time. I'd definitely check it out for the gritty and cheesy factor.
I'm looking forward to this.
I though their next project was LWA2? The Ninja Slayer announcement came after LWA2 started preproduction.
#7670  April 11, 2014, 04:35:24 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yep, it seems lwa2 will get made first, they also had anotehr project that is completely unfitting, somthing like a romcom, I will search for more info later.
#7671  April 11, 2014, 04:46:04 am
It was announced that Trigger was doing an adaption of Inou-Battle back in March ,but no date for went it's supposed to air.

I don't think LWA 2 comes out until next year anyway, unless i'm wrong and the KS info is no longer valid. I'd rather see Ninja Slayer first.
Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:58:36 am by LurkerSupreme
#7672  April 11, 2014, 05:02:08 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, it was that one, thanks. now back to gto taiwan based doki.

Posted: April 11, 2014, 06:23:17 am
finished the taiwan special, it was great.
#7673  April 11, 2014, 09:57:02 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#7674  April 11, 2014, 03:06:55 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Okay, so new chapter of TWGOK really takes you by surprise. I honestly didn't see that coming.

Btw, One-Punch manga new chapter has been translated. So go read it.
#7675  April 11, 2014, 04:00:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#7676  April 11, 2014, 04:09:08 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#7677  April 11, 2014, 04:25:46 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
Okay, so new chapter of TWGOK really takes you by surprise. I honestly didn't see that coming.

Btw, One-Punch manga new chapter has been translated. So go read it.

that was a shocking chapter (specially teh last part) after i read that well i guess next week its be the last chapter of TWGOK

so we gotta say goodbye to teh king of conquest next week.
#7678  April 11, 2014, 05:41:07 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I was happy about a new anime about Soul Eater, but after see this I got very dissapointed. Soul Eater Not! is something I'm NOT to see it for sure :no:

Beware, it's from Sankaku, and that's mean NSFW

Also, LOL at Panty&Stocking references here:

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#7679  April 11, 2014, 05:49:00 pm
... What's with the dick-shaped decorations above the head of the two guys in the back ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#7680  April 11, 2014, 10:09:29 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, that's a terrible attempt at a stylized/lazy fleur de lis.