YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 867817 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#581  August 27, 2012, 10:51:22 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Life can be a bundle of work, it can take you out for a big spin and drive you mad for hours as you try to do whatever you feel is the right thing to do.
And yeah shit can get hard.
We might need to put our hobbies aside, or focus more on this or that, and even then things might fuck up, because things fuck up.  There are plenty of people here that when things got tougher in real life had to take time for their own shit, and thats alright.

Now, a failure? Thats the biggest load of shit.  Anyone that even hints that someone else should delete their presence and remain deleted because they are a failure are the biggest jerks ever.
You are not a failure, look around you,everyone was worried about you, and how you even deleted yourself.
I know you had been having troubles with school, we talked a while about it, and I even suggested taking time off, and thats okay, you should focus on fixing your stuff, but dont think that throwing away all your hobbies will somehow make you better, human beings cant live only out of working.
You do your stuff man, whenever you want , there will be people around. You know that we support you. Dont let depression win you over.

#582  August 31, 2012, 03:47:45 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
Vans, you don't owe anyone anything, especially concerning a hobby. Take it easy.

this!

in the end, it's YOUR life, your decisions and nobody else should pressure you to succeed, but you!

as far as mugen goes: you are, always were and will remain a true inspiration, someone who has set the quality bar SO high when it comes to creating & someone who has left an unforgettable trace in the community.

take it easy & good luck
#583  August 31, 2012, 04:16:51 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Wow, I never thought this would happen. I even put out a request for Krizalid's sprites so Vans could work on the character, but I'm not so sure I want him to have to deal with that. Really, Vans. You made a difference and people were worried. I myself freaked when I saw your downloads were gone. Just remember that this is indeed a hobby. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, but is it at all possible for you to put your stuff back on Trinitymugen? If not, I could host your characters that I have on my Mediafire so people can still get their hands on them. They are great characters and deserve to be used. Best o' luck to ya, Vans!
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#584  August 31, 2012, 04:39:24 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
He put his stuff back. And thank you for doing so. What you shared is very valuable to the rest of us in this community. You made a huge difference here to many people and I personally am very fortunate you made the tutorials and artmoney tables that you made! They are being most helpful!
#585  August 31, 2012, 04:53:46 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Are you referring to his stuff on Trinitymugen? Because it's not popping up for me. Well, if nothing comes up within the next week I'll probably host some of his stuff. Can't let it go to waste, hm?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#586  August 31, 2012, 08:55:47 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
GBK stuff ... blablabla ... including this :
I reread the whole thing and i dont get what he was trying to do.
I said several times what I meant by that, he kept claiming to not understand it even when others explained, and then went on posting. People called his attention again and he started going "cry more". What was even the point?

I give up.

So, even though we have GBK being a blatant asshole here, not following admin/Mods instructions, playing martyr and dumb at the same time, etc. I still think 6 months is a bit harsh in this case. Two or three months seems more reasonable IMHO.
Heh, I'm not staff, so it's not my decision. Just wanted to say the ban seems disproportionated compared to what he did.
#587  August 31, 2012, 11:37:16 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/

GOH

#588  August 31, 2012, 12:05:53 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#589  August 31, 2012, 03:45:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yah, punishment has to be increased because he keeps on pulling the same stunts all the time.
#590  August 31, 2012, 04:21:58 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
If this was the case Iced should've known that a "soft ban" like that wasn't going to work
#591  August 31, 2012, 04:24:11 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the softban was not the reason of the big ban, the soft ban was just a measure to get him to calm down, but instead of calming down he decided to do his martyr routine which lead to bancalibur being unleashed on him.
Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:15:30 pm by [E]
#592  September 01, 2012, 12:06:51 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
When you have someone already with a vendetta against you it's not the best idea to say "Please don't post here."

Iced you know better.
#593  September 01, 2012, 12:09:37 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
When you have someone already with a vendetta against you it's not the best idea to say "Please don't post here."
He didn't deserve a ban at that point and he needed to stop posting in that thread. What other option was there?

GOH

#594  September 01, 2012, 12:11:27 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Iced stop doing your job! There are people who hate you! Who do you think you are?! Rajaa?!
#595  September 01, 2012, 12:13:37 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
what?
I should stop telling him to do stuff he was told to stop before because I have argued with him before?

over the same stuff?

I mean I heard of circular logic but thats just bonkers!
#596  September 02, 2012, 04:53:48 am
#597  September 03, 2012, 09:59:41 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
So, even though we have GBK being a blatant asshole here, not following admin/Mods instructions, playing martyr and dumb at the same time, etc. I still think 6 months is a bit harsh in this case. Two or three months seems more reasonable IMHO.
Heh, I'm not staff, so it's not my decision. Just wanted to say the ban seems disproportionated compared to what he did.
I can help you better in this case. I post regularily in Cosplay thread in Off-Topic (also I'm cosplayer if some of you didn't know) and GBK is known for being those guys who only posted pro cosplays only, and when a pic isn't in his "standards" he mocks and don't give importance to them, not to mention he has a strange fetish with Poison cosplayers. I mean, I like Poison but I don't post everytime I get a Poison cosplay there

Iced was one of the posters there who dislike that soberv attitude GBK has in the thread and that's the reason why he was banned many times from the forum, like 2-3 months, and until this day he shouldn't learn anything since passed a few time after that he get back with his attitude. Something like Da_Maverick and MC2 did before in the forum, but in a little scale. So I'm with Iced and I support that 6-month ban, and I say it could be even for more time, since the guy just don't learn and even get as a victim/martyr everytime before and after his ban

In my personal case, I'm cosplayer as I said before and I usually show my last cosplays in that thread, but GBK just ignore it and post other cosplay pics to get his point, many of them are more Photoshop than cosplay (remember that 3D-like images??), that's the reason I didn't post for a time until I get back recently. If I was a mod/admin, probably I should ban him, too

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#598  September 03, 2012, 10:50:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
heh, i remember posting an actual 3d render of chunli in that topic, there was a lot if damage controls/tests done in that thread that only people who actualyl posted there knew were happening, like when GBK continued sniping the thread by posting "his" cosplay pictures right after someone else psoted something, some people started counter sniping him by waiting until gbk posted so they could post feedback on non gbk cosplay adn push gbk's behind.
#599  September 03, 2012, 11:41:42 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Okay, gotcha guys. I agree I'm not following the cosplay topic so much, so I was not aware of everything happening in there apart from GBK posting photoshopped cosplayers every single day.
#600  September 04, 2012, 01:16:28 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?

Iced you know better.
listen to this man iced, most people in this community hate or moch him everyday so he knows what he is talking about

bancalibur
i laughed harder than i should

@Cybaster: completely unrelated but i think you should update your quote signatures because the color doesn't match the forum layout anymore