YesNoOk

How long will you stay with the MFG? (Read 16171 times)

Started by #Shaun, January 29, 2008, 09:16:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: How long will you stay with the MFG?
#81  March 15, 2008, 06:26:07 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
Wait? How did I get involved in this? =p
You're the one that seemed to be reasonable yet support this shitstain.

I very rarely ever post or moderate at all anymore and you seem upset with me? I have to say I wasn't expecting that. I didn't lock any topic partner. ;P

Which brings me to my next point.  A huge factor in internet retardation is due to "tone reception", which is a term I coined to describe any situation where some guy totally MISSES THE BOWL by allowing the way a person stated something to totally take precedence over their main point they were making.  Good example sitting right above - Okay, I'll allow a ruling of 10% vagueness on my part, but okay, if you didn't mod anyone lately, and locked no threads recently either, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?  IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE!  D:<<<<  AGRIVATING!!!  AND THEN SEEING YOU GUYS SWOOP IN TO TRY TO GET PEOPLE TO BE NICER TO EACHOTHER LIKE WE'RE STUCK IN A FUCKING PLAY PEN?  YOU'RE HELPING THEM GET DUMBER.....ER!!!!

I assume you are some kind of happy. I dunno, I'm not sure what you'd like. The general attitude of users here seem happier.
Wait a second.  I like that wording.... General attitude.  Seeing as everyone's forced to be polite and respectful, who's gonna just up and "BLARGH, FUCKING BITCHES!!!  FUCK ALL OF YOU!!! ETC ETC ETC" specially since the common internet folk are lurkers, "hivemind/kindred", and "pets"?  Seldom do you come across "obnoxious ass", the kind of user who really doesn't give a shit if he gets banned/muted and says whatever he wants anyway - I tried being somewhat respectful here (a silencer on my nozzle was what I displayed here compared to standard fare over at HerV) and even that wasn't enough, so fuck it.  Seriously.

Is Byakko happy?  :-*
Is [E] happy?

Less drama,
I bet there would be, several mods patroling the place constantly for deletion raids, not to mention morons practically frequenting the report function to add to that fact.

people seem to play fairly well.
Of course, it's apart of the rules!  Dur.

I sure didn't shape this idea up however. With all the different mentalities in this community I actually half expected this plan to blow up. They pretty much drafted me in after I had banned myself from the old Guild =p
K....

This is probably the closest to a utopia the mugen community will get.
This....  is a daycare center disguised as a proper internet community for the discussion of the Mugen fighting game/video game engine.  There are no gardens in this place.  The mods can and will act on their own discretion, and mod according to their liking at times.  Unfairness at the top does not a utopia make.  Breaking the place down into categories based on a slight difference is frustrating.  Frustrating does not a utopia make.  Assinine rules and "hover mods" do not a utopia make.  A report button abused to report anything other than virus uploading attempts, hacking attempts, board life threatening shit does not a utopia make.  This.... this is silent hill...... 

Well, it is to me and a few others. Maybe your utopia is somewhere different?
If this was just any old internet site, I'd agree, but it's mugen, and the best of what I've seen so far.  A pity stupid shit bogs this place down, and depresses me at times.

Though if it makes you happy to smite me I suppose you can continue. I would rather you constantly go after me than other members so feel free to vent against me and blame me for anything you like. :yes:
Too bad I'd never just single you out if "going after people" was my intent.  I'd make sure I get every single one his/her just comeuppance.

COOL CHAR  :sugoi:
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#82  March 15, 2008, 10:27:50 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
About the whole "forcing people to play well" thing. Yup. I am probably the worst at telling people to stop insulting here.
Before Guild got like this insults ran rampant and "gangs and cliques" kept forming all over. Not only would you get 1 person insulting you, but 15 of their copycat friends would follow.

If you do not like that restrictive stance I take I apologize. Not everyone comes to forums to put up with people stroking their ego by insulting and belittling others. I have no use for those people and as long as the powers to be here keep that little blue star above me I will continue to "abuse" my power to stop them.

My view is probably wrong or whatever but meh. I treat others as I would like to be treated, and from observation on here and another forum I frequent, the environment, general vibe, and productivity on a forum is better when people are forced a bit into being civil, tactful, and polite.

Probably won't change my mind about that =p
#83  March 15, 2008, 10:32:49 am
  • What are you looking at?!
    • devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/
Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 10:43:36 am by Brackets
#84  March 15, 2008, 12:00:29 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Even I, who had stopped working on MUGEN related projects, still find myself from time to time checking out this forum, specially when I'm not swamped with problems at work.  BTW, I am looking for some of the guys that I had a great time chatting with before, and obviously could not find them, even on IRC:

- NeoGouki
- Sopitas
- Sunboy
- Herman
- K3nsh1n
- Kaddet (the guy that edited Kyo sprites for me)

And a few more which I may have forgotten the name... (sorry, but you know who you are).  It's great to chat with the other guys like Kuroko, Rabite and Kyo (the combo Kyo character almost killed my thumbs back then...)  Well [E] is still alive I can see, anyone know how they are doing, or a better question would be, are they hiding under a different profile now?   :ninja:

Shin DIO here.
You should drop to PIIYM instead of random select, Sander.
Usually is much more crowded there....but for everyoen else, pretty much what Sepp and [E] said.
#85  March 15, 2008, 12:47:04 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA

mauricio1gonzalez

#86  March 15, 2008, 05:55:10 pm
so she got mad at someone here?
#87  March 15, 2008, 06:01:02 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?

mauricio1gonzalez

#88  March 15, 2008, 06:03:30 pm
that sucks....
#89  March 15, 2008, 06:05:35 pm
  • corner push pusher
I'll probably be done with MFG and the internet in general on my birthday this year, I plan to apply for a Cooking course at SIAST.

I hate people who don't follow their plans all the way through
#90  March 15, 2008, 07:44:26 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Yeah, don't just leave. Try to stir up shit on every board before you go. Sounds like a plan!

OZ

#91  March 16, 2008, 05:16:29 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Not everyone comes to forums to put up with people stroking their ego by insulting and belittling others. I have no use for those people and as long as the powers to be here keep that little blue star above me I will continue to "abuse" my power to stop them.

I'm not making a statement on the current situation,
but that really sounds like it came from Death Note.

lol.
ಠ_ಠ
#92  March 17, 2008, 06:03:31 am
  • Ikuze~!
    • sander71113.mgbr.net
so sander is alive :O

you really need to update your site >_<

How long will you stay with the MFG?
Until you fuck up everything with me like MI did  --;

I did...  not much though.  As for the MUGEN drama...  >:D
#93  March 25, 2008, 09:39:28 am
On topic...

I'll stay until I embarress myself to the point of not wanting to return.

Offtopic...

No idea where the idea of MFG being a "hivemind" came up. All the "you must do this and musn't do that" rules (concerning mugen) were banished. It's a "do whatever the crap you want" now, instead of the dictatorship it was before.
Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:50:37 am by kaijyuu
#94  March 25, 2008, 09:47:56 am
  • idk
    • www.freewebs.com/dehvidtillos
When ever i'm called into the battlefields...
#95  March 30, 2008, 11:20:35 am
  • AM GONNA DO THINGS TO HER LIKE...TOUCH HER PENIS?
    • MYSPACE.COM/SPIRIT_KNIGHTS
until I unintentionally turn extreme evil and delete this filthy world along with the guild :wacko:

;D lol, i'll be here untill the universe collapses on time and space or untill i get a girlfriend, i.e get booty
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF HOW FAR ARE YOU

WILLING TO GO, THINK ABOUT IT......

I don\'t know what\'s worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don\'t know why I instigate
And say what I don\'t mean
I don\'t know how I got this way
I know it\'s not alright
So I\'m breaking the habit
I\'m breaking the habit
Tonight
New #96  March 30, 2008, 05:15:34 pm
I'll stay as long as I don't get bored with Mugen.
Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 06:26:05 pm by Invictus
#97  March 31, 2008, 03:09:08 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I´ll stay as long as I don´t get bored with Mugen.

i think it won't work like that, a lot of us get bored with mugen, quit using it for a while and still visit the forums once a week or more.
#98  March 31, 2008, 03:30:01 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
* hasn't used MUGEN in over a year
#99  March 31, 2008, 07:50:18 am
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
I'm staying here for the rest of my life! There's no other very good place where people critisize me harshly and truthfully lol. Every other place is gay. There are some exceptions though.
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#100  April 03, 2008, 04:08:10 am
Drama lovers = human lovers that hide their identity behind anime. They love humanity but they know humanity is shit= BIG DRAMA.

It is not BIG DRAMA when u love, simply, though.