YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2927963 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#1141  May 21, 2015, 12:21:21 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1142  May 21, 2015, 12:23:34 am
With the Illuminati being back, im thinking it's either Urien or Twelve.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#1143  May 21, 2015, 12:24:19 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#1144  May 21, 2015, 12:27:51 am
  • Raging Fist
from what Ive seen, this might be the very beginning of the illuminati.
#1145  May 21, 2015, 12:28:12 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Hope it's Alex.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
You can't escape
#1146  May 21, 2015, 12:32:13 am
#1147  May 21, 2015, 12:37:50 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1148  May 21, 2015, 12:42:15 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I really want to see Necro. He's My Favorite Street fighter Character.

Though Seeing Alex or Urien wouldn't be so bad either.
#1149  May 21, 2015, 12:47:37 am
Any of SF3's remaining characters would be fine with me; love how most all of them play.

If not Alex, Remy or Q would be cool too.
#1150  May 21, 2015, 12:50:14 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
As a (totally not biased) Guile main, I'd rather the real Guile then his emo French variant.

#1151  May 21, 2015, 12:56:12 am
  • SNK is life
I swear it's always the same 20-or-so people wanting the SF1 people back
You say it like it's a bad thing.

Remember how SFA brought back Adon, Gen and Birdie in an amazing fashion? All it takes is a solid vision.

#1152  May 21, 2015, 12:59:05 am
those are my speculations off course, but im gonna try to narrow it down a little bit:
1=possible, but won't be exciting enough to carry a reveal trailer.
2=possible.
3=unlikely
Birdie: 1
R. Mika: 1
Karin: 1
Juni: 3 (already had Decapre in SSF AE)
Juli: 3 (same as above)
Oro: 1
Sean: 3
Necro: 1
Gill: 2
Urien: 2
Remy: 3
Twelve: 2
Q: 3 1
Alex: 2
Eagle: 2
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:05:50 am by supervegeta
#1153  May 21, 2015, 01:02:15 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
I think Karin is most unlikly , all who read about her origins knows why
#1154  May 21, 2015, 01:02:42 am
As a (totally not biased) Guile main, I'd rather the real Guile then his emo French variant.

Hard not to be biased when you have preferences. :P
They're far from the same character; they 'share' two moves that aren't even that similar, they can co-exist.
#1155  May 21, 2015, 01:04:26 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
those are my speculations off course, but im gonna try to narrow it down a little bit:
1=possible, but won't be exciting enough to carry a reveal trailer.
R. Mika: 1
Karin: 1

People won't shut up about these two i think they'd be exciting enough to carry a reveal trailer especially more then Twelve would.
#1156  May 21, 2015, 01:05:14 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
nobody played SF1 so Retsu fans (what Retsu fans?) can piss the hell off
I never got how Retsu even became popular, I swear it's always the same 20-or-so people wanting the SF1 people back, or Geki because apparently having three ninjas in one game wasn't enough.

Well, you know...
SF1 chars have its... I call it "Magic".
When I also saw someone like Joe or Mike I also though "It was a joke or what?". But when I tried to work with them, I saw all their potential. SF1 characters just FULL of potential! I can make them any moves, I can make them any temperament, I can do with them EVERYTHING!!!! Because they got nothing!
So, why don't you try to see in Joe not generic kickboxer in red pants, but fast sa sh*t and agressive assh*le, who can to press enemy? Or in Mike not just scary looking Boxer, but really raging close range fighter, who better to take from distance?
Just change your at it this way, and you'll see in them WORHT OF RETURN Characters. At least, Capcom did the same thing with appeared in SFA SF1 chars... And everyone love them. So, why don't they make the same thing with "Forgotten five"?
#1157  May 21, 2015, 01:09:22 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
They're far from the same character; they 'share' two moves that aren't even that similar, they can co-exist.

3 moves but yeah. I would argue that Remy's Flash Kick and Sonic Boom (the high one, not the low one) are VERY Similar.

However... all his other moves outside of the Double Trip are very different. But a game with Charlie, Guile and Remy might be overkill.

Then again, seeing how different Charlie is now....
#1158  May 21, 2015, 01:47:43 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
What about Sean? He could return, too... Anybody else from SF1 would be awesome.
#1159  May 21, 2015, 01:58:01 am
I wouldn't imagine a return of Sean, personally. He was basically the image of the problem with Shotos - too many characters with too similar moves, and he was just made as a symbol of the "new generation", dropping classic characters and replacing them with fresh designs, a revamp of old styles.
There's already a core group of characters that are near impossible to abandon, and then a secondary group of characters that are hard to ignore or that will always take precedence. A return of Sean would only happen if both his movelist and his design were significantly updated (more based on the stuff like his headbutt or his tackle), and in this case, you could just as well go with a new character. A revamped Sean could happen, but there would be other characters that are more likely to come first.
Basically, for Sean to return, it'd need a pretty deep conjunction of events - but that's already out the window just from the fact that SF5 is supposed to take a different route from SF4 - SF4 was the big compilation, and SF5 is supposed to have a tighter cast of better defined characters. Sean just doesn't fit in that. Maybe in Hyper SF5 Turbo.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1160  May 21, 2015, 02:00:47 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
What about Sean? He could return, too... Anybody else from SF1 would be awesome.

I think since this will bridge the gap between 4 and 3, Sean and any other SF3 character might pop up. Though that depends who Capcom wants to come back, I guess. :-\
Eagle might have a chance of coming back, I mean, remember Capcom vs. SNK 2? I doubt anyone back then was expecting him.

EDIT: Ninja'd

I wouldn't imagine a return of Sean, personally. He was basically the image of the problem with Shotos - too many characters with too similar moves. There's already a core group of characters that are near impossible to abandon, and then a secondary group of characters that are hard to ignore or that will always take precedence. A return of Sean would only happen if both his movelist and his design were significantly updated (more based on the stuff like his headbutt or his tackle), and in this case, you could just as well go with a new character.
Basically, for Sean to return, it'd need a pretty deep conjunction of events - but that's already out the window just from the fact that SF5 is supposed to take a different route from SF4 - SF4 was the big compilation, and SF5 is supposed to have a tighter cast of better defined characters. Sean just doesn't fit in that. Maybe in Hyper SF5 Turbo.

I think if Sean's movelist and overall look were revamped to be different from Ken and Ryu, he could then be a contender for an appearance in future updates (Hyper Street Fighter 5 made me laugh a bit ;)). But thats an opinion though.
This is a generic forum signature.