YesNoOk

Characters Question....... (Read 864 times)

Started by RSakazaki13, January 16, 2013, 08:23:31 am
Share this topic:
Characters Question.......
#1  January 16, 2013, 08:23:31 am
  • Retired
  • I'm in complete bliss
    • USA
    • RMaxima93@jabber.de
    • Skype - HazukiXL
Do people even believe in Characters that are Mixed with other characters in a way but yet Modified their way? just saying because sometimes im on the Japanese sites for characters and sometimes the ones i find are not like other characters from the original sprites and colors.

and if they have an idea they can possibly show at least proof of it in game right? i just want to make sure.

P.S. Just being curious.
Re: Characters Question.......
#2  January 16, 2013, 08:51:44 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Do people even believe in Characters that are Mixed with other characters in a way but yet Modified their way?
Your question doesn't make any sense. :ninja:

Mugen allows for complete customization of your character when you're creating it. You can do whatever you want.
- Give him different palettes compared to the original game.
- Give him different voices (you can give CVS Kyo voices from KOF98, but also from Britney Spears if you want).
- Give him different moves. If you have the sprites or are good with editing sprites, you can give any character any move you create from the top of your head or from another character. If you want to give CVS Ryu a Psycho Crusher, then you can.
#3  January 16, 2013, 09:12:53 am
  • Retired
  • I'm in complete bliss
    • USA
    • RMaxima93@jabber.de
    • Skype - HazukiXL
Do people even believe in Characters that are Mixed with other characters in a way but yet Modified their way?
Your question doesn't make any sense. :ninja:

Mugen allows for complete customization of your character when you're creating it. You can do whatever you want.
- Give him different palettes compared to the original game.
- Give him different voices (you can give CVS Kyo voices from KOF98, but also from Britney Spears if you want).
- Give him different moves. If you have the sprites or are good with editing sprites, you can give any character any move you create from the top of your head or from another character. If you want to give CVS Ryu a Psycho Crusher, then you can.

I'm sorry about that question. its just that i've been using Fighter Factory Ultimate for a Viewer Lately. so even if i use a pallete that looks similar to any other character that  i use it will work?
#4  January 16, 2013, 07:57:33 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
beacuse it's a easiest way to create a characher
#5  January 16, 2013, 09:26:40 pm
  • Retired
  • I'm in complete bliss
    • USA
    • RMaxima93@jabber.de
    • Skype - HazukiXL