YesNoOk

Mike Haggars BIG update (Read 21149 times)

Started by RΣDDBRIПK, July 20, 2018, 02:32:08 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mike Haggars BIG update
#61  September 19, 2018, 04:44:54 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
haha I loved the classic intro with the hand icon. Awesome idea.
#62  September 19, 2018, 05:27:11 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#63  September 19, 2018, 11:14:44 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Your Haggar is looing good, I can't wait for the final release!

He now appears to be a character with more weight, because his speed now corresponds perfectly to what he is.
#64  September 20, 2018, 12:39:07 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Oh yeah, I do have some feedback on the beta of Haggar. I did some testing a couple of days ago, but forgot to post about it.

-Haggar stops glowing yellow if the opponent is successfully grabbed during the EX Sky-High Backdrop.
-Headbutt Slam has ground fx and sounds from the fightfx when the opponent hits the ground (I don't think it's necessary since it's blocks the ground effects from the character's SFF and that other of Haggar's moves don't have it).
-I personally think Giant Haggar Press could use the ground fx where Haggar hits the ground to add a little more impact and oomph alongside the explosion.
-Level 1 Rapid Fire Fist has no swing sounds on the rapid hits, but level 2 does.
-Double Lariat can't seem to be performed even with the correct command (Probably it's a beta and isn't finished yet).

I apologize if this was late, so some of this may be fixed already. Either way, look forward to the final release.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#65  September 20, 2018, 07:07:20 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Oh yeah, I do have some feedback on the beta of Haggar. I did some testing a couple of days ago, but forgot to post about it.

-Haggar stops glowing yellow if the opponent is successfully grabbed during the EX Sky-High Backdrop.
-Headbutt Slam has ground fx and sounds from the fightfx when the opponent hits the ground (I don't think it's necessary since it's blocks the ground effects from the character's SFF and that other of Haggar's moves don't have it).
-I personally think Giant Haggar Press could use the ground fx where Haggar hits the ground to add a little more impact and oomph alongside the explosion.
-Level 1 Rapid Fire Fist has no swing sounds on the rapid hits, but level 2 does.
-Double Lariat can't seem to be performed even with the correct command (Probably it's a beta and isn't finished yet).

I apologize if this was late, so some of this may be fixed already. Either way, look forward to the final release.
The readme in that version is not updated properly. it hasn't been touched since i started to update haggar.
And now to answer some feedback.

-Fixed the EX FX on sky-high backdrop
-Headbutt slam is no longer headbutt slam as it is now the throw from final fight 3. as for the fightfx, Fixed.
-Alrighty i can add the ground fx to giant haggar press.
-Lv1 Rapid Fire Fist or its MAX version is not finished as i'm trying to find some safety for when the opponent is hit in the air.
-Double Lariat was removed.

Thank you for the feedback Solidzone.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"