YesNoOk

Beta 339 is out (Read 43580 times)

Started by SakirSoft, June 24, 2009, 10:19:47 pm
Re: Beta 339 is out
#21  July 14, 2009, 12:56:42 am
    • Poland
Well in creating process, nothing is changed. I mean you should to be able create any stuff like you do (if you do) for Mugen and then you can try how it works in ShugenDo. Thanks to logs (they pop out in main directory of ShugenDo everytime you run it) you may find bugs that Mugen skips and eliminate them so char won't be acting strange in it. Any other bugs you find, are proably caused by engine so you need report them in Bug Testing section so Sakir can fix them.

As for not showing chars, they are showing actually. You just don't see portraits. To see them go to tools folder and run AllExtract tool which extract them from char, so ShugenDo read them (screenpack thing is different than in Mugen that's why novices see this as problem).

I strongly advise to check out FAQ and read me + any other documentation. All this things are there. If you would read them before, you wouldn't have to worried anout missing portraits or quetions. So before asking about other things check if it wasn't answered already, on site, docs or Sakir's Forum. Just friendly advice. 

"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#22  July 17, 2009, 10:24:31 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Question:

In comparison to the original MUGEN, how far are you people in recreating the engine and its features?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#23  July 18, 2009, 04:22:10 am
    • kratos-kreations.webs.com/
#24  July 18, 2009, 06:29:53 pm
    • www.sakirsoft.com
Question:

In comparison to the original MUGEN, how far are you people in recreating the engine and its features?

Currently about 95% of all mugen functions are implemented. So most triggers and controllers are working.
But not all of them are working right in the moment and in the beta phase its up to find which are not working
right and to fix them.

Here you can find ShugenDo
www.sakirsoft.com
#25  July 24, 2009, 08:01:58 pm
In the next beta will we be able to configure our joypads in shugendo? I find it easier to test characters that way. Like executing combos  and looser play style could lead to more bug findings. I could be wrong but I'm not testing basic characters, testing vs style characters with a keyboard is very limited, because theres alot of information in one character,there not basic at all. I could be wrong, but just throwing a idea out there for more doors on finding bugs quicker and easier.

The engine is looking very stable, with the characters I got, just some minor tweaks here and there.
Mvc2 player!
Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 08:15:38 pm by Jill Val
#26  July 26, 2009, 11:59:15 am
    • www.sakirsoft.com
In the next beta will we be able to configure our joypads in shugendo? I find it easier to test characters that way. Like executing combos  and looser play style could lead to more bug findings. I could be wrong but I'm not testing basic characters, testing vs style characters with a keyboard is very limited, because theres alot of information in one character,there not basic at all. I could be wrong, but just throwing a idea out there for more doors on finding bugs quicker and easier.

The engine is looking very stable, with the characters I got, just some minor tweaks here and there.

You can change the keys in the config.xml file the hard way.
www.sakirsoft.com
#27  August 30, 2009, 04:44:13 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Question on making characters for ShugenDo:

Is it possible to configure an existing MUGEN characters (like Old Pikachu) to be playable in ShugenDo?

And if so, what is needed to be done to make the character playable?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#28  August 30, 2009, 07:45:58 pm
    • Poland
You just add char (to know how check readme or FAQ) normally and it should be playable. Log file should tell you how mnuch bugs he have. Fixing them might improve his playablity. Rest of bugs is caused by engine and its needs to be reported in Bug Report section.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#29  September 01, 2009, 12:45:09 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Hey Sakir, how are you pal?

We (me and VT) need to talk with you about ShugenDO, because the next FF version will be ShugenDo compatible. So, we need some info about ShugenDo.

see ya
#30  September 02, 2009, 09:34:55 am
    • www.sakirsoft.com
Hey Sakir, how are you pal?

We (me and VT) need to talk with you about ShugenDO, because the next FF version will be ShugenDo compatible. So, we need some info about ShugenDo.

see ya

Feel free to pm me or contact me on msn.
www.sakirsoft.com