YesNoOk

[UPDATE] Capcom World: Medieval City (Read 4722 times)

Started by kain the supreme, June 04, 2021, 07:04:31 pm
Share this topic:
[UPDATE] Capcom World: Medieval City
#1  June 04, 2021, 07:04:31 pm
    • Italy
    • www.kaints.com/
Return to post

Various things have happened in my life, some positive (few) and others unfortunately devastating. On April 21, 2020 my mother passed away and from that moment I had a bad period, between bureaucratic procedures to follow and complete, organize my life and everything that follows.

This is the main reason for the lack of updates, but now I hope to be able to get back to doing something more, I don't do any more planning because something always happens that upsets me.

Enjoy the new version of the stage "Capcom World: Medieval City" created by me at the request / proposal of Heka and with the music of WizzyWhipitWonderful, I have updated a couple of graphics and animations.

Ritorno a postare

Sono accadute varie cose nella mia vita alcune positive (poche) e altre purtroppo devastanti.
Il 21 Aprile 2020 è venuta a mancare mia Madre e da quel momento ho avuto un periodaccio, tra pratiche burocratiche da seguire e completare, organizzare la mia vita e tutto quello che ne consegue.

Questo è il motivo principale per la mancanza di aggiornamenti, ma ora spero di poter tornare a fare qualcosa in più, non faccio più alcuna pianificazione perché accade sempre qualcosa che me la stravolge.

Godetevi la nuova versione dello stage "Capcom World: Medieval City" creato da me sotto richiesta/proposta di Heka e con la musica di WizzyWhipitWonderful, ho aggiornato un paio di elementi di grafica e le animazioni.

Video:

Re: [UPDATE] Capcom World: Medieval City
#2  June 04, 2021, 07:08:15 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Welcome back Kain, my condolences for you about your mother.
And thanks for this great update on the stage.
#3  June 04, 2021, 07:23:36 pm
    • Italy
    • www.kaints.com/
Thanks MFG】gui0007, I really appreciate your kind words!

#4  June 04, 2021, 08:28:05 pm
  • Wandering....
condolence to you and your family, this is great release stage thank you.
#5  June 04, 2021, 09:40:37 pm
    • Italy
    • www.kaints.com/
#6  June 04, 2021, 10:09:49 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Hey man, much respect to you for even doing this bit. My condolences to your family and you. Keep your head up, and keep pushing forward in life. Trouble want last always.
#7  June 04, 2021, 10:19:00 pm
    • Italy
    • www.kaints.com/
Thanks Solidus Snake!!
#8  June 05, 2021, 02:51:20 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
No problem my brotha.
#9  June 07, 2021, 07:10:21 pm
    • Mexico
    • rokksoftware.blogspot.com
Oh man, my condolences to you and your family, it is always a great shock when things like this happen, I hope you feel better.
It is good that you do things that you like to make yourself feel better, although we are all in different countries, you have our support.
Please remember that everything is changing, take care of yourself in difficult times and take advantage of the good times, thank you for the update of the stage.
#10  June 07, 2021, 09:19:54 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Oh man, my condolences to you and your family, it is always a great shock when things like this happen, I hope you feel better.
It is good that you do things that you like to make yourself feel better, although we are all in different countries, you have our support.
Please remember that everything is changing, take care of yourself in difficult times and take advantage of the good times, thank you for the update of the stage.

This stage somehow simultaneously original and authentic. It's really captures that late 80's early 90's arcade feel.

Stay strong and God bless you and your family.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#11  June 08, 2021, 10:02:53 pm
    • Italy
    • www.kaints.com/
Thanks for your Kinds Words!!

I hope to do more!!!