Is it possible to... (Read 5539 times)

Started by Ace Syntax, September 28, 2016, 07:04:21 am
Share this topic:
Is it possible to...
#1  September 28, 2016, 07:04:21 am
  • The sentence below is true
  • The sentence above is false
    • Philippines
~ Is it possible to put a title screen a.k.a the "Press Start" screen in IKEMEN? If so, how?
~ When I change the texts position in the main menu, the cursor doesn't point to the right word anymore. Is there a fix in this?
~ When I select auto random test and go back to the menu screen, it will replace the main menu's default soundtrack, how can I fix it?
~ What is the code in order to make the characters tag in IKEMEN?
~ How to add more or replace modes? (Like Project REV's Training Mode/Movelist)
~ Is it possible to make IKEMEN compatible with kamiloxnumetal's Mugen Story Mode? (Since the source code was released to public)
Re: Is it possible to...
#2  September 28, 2016, 03:24:43 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
~ Is it possible to put a title screen a.k.a the "Press Start" screen in IKEMEN? If so, how?
~ When I change the texts position in the main menu, the cursor doesn't point to the right word anymore. Is there a fix in this?
~ When I select auto random test and go back to the menu screen, it will replace the main menu's default soundtrack, how can I fix it?
~ What is the code in order to make the characters tag in IKEMEN?
~ How to add more or replace modes? (Like Project REV's Training Mode/Movelist)
~ Is it possible to make IKEMEN compatible with kamiloxnumetal's Mugen Story Mode? (Since the source code was released to public)

I can answer all of that for you except for the last part (as I haven't seen it before, so I would have to look at it first). As for me answering them, I'll get to that in a minute and bump it with the answers (currently can't look at my files atm). If you want, I can also make another "How To IKEMEN" vid on some of the stuff (since I've been itching to do another tutorial for it).
#3  September 28, 2016, 04:28:32 pm
    • Philippines
I can answer all of that for you except for the last part (as I haven't seen it before, so I would have to look at it first). As for me answering them, I'll get to that in a minute and bump it with the answers (currently can't look at my files atm). If you want, I can also make another "How To IKEMEN" vid on some of the stuff (since I've been itching to do another tutorial for it).

I would love to have a video about it since I can understand it better :)

#4  September 28, 2016, 09:13:13 pm
  • An I.K.E.M.E.N guy
  • Yo
    • USA
#5  September 28, 2016, 10:32:30 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#6  September 29, 2016, 07:10:56 am
    • Philippines
Here is the playlist for his videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lK4zh3Ecis&list=PLUJEkERU43iJNxU59n0qELKSUrFTsb4zh

Honestly, I've been using these tutorials weeks ago when I'm still creating my upcoming IKEMEN game but unfortunately all of these tutorials doesn't solve the question that I've posted above :(

I'll make a video explaining the other stuff as soon as I can.

I hope you could answer all or maybe some of my questions in this upcoming video of yours :)

#7  October 22, 2016, 09:31:06 pm
    • Puerto Rico