Tekken 7 Screenpack (Read 7001 times)

Started by kaede_monthmore, December 04, 2019, 01:51:44 pm
Share this topic:
Tekken 7 Screenpack
#1  December 04, 2019, 01:51:44 pm
  • Random guy in shadows.
    • Brazil
    • https://kaedemugencreations.blogspot.com
Okay, i don't found a way to shrink Tekken 7 intro size, but i can make 95% of Tekken 7 screenpack! Okay, lifebar is missing because i can't found more "round X" sprites and my attempts to made one only make me lose my mind. If somebody is intersted to finish my work, the unfinished lifebar is in fight/BETA folder.

But all other aspects is ported perfectly! Select Screen, intro, Vs., everything is most close as possible to real game. Continue to have my "OMG, this file is so huge" problem, but this time we have a reason: a lot of images is in true color, making pratically impossible to decrease size.

Okay, let's go to screenshots:

And to download!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lKftOiuAW3LmI0KpiLfM9PLfBuFhZEd4/view?usp=sharing

Blah blah blah, i don't work on this anymore, edit as you can... And leave your critic here (i hate my Vs. screen, but i don't know who i can make that thing looks better).
Re: Tekken 7 Screenpack
#2  December 04, 2019, 10:36:28 pm
  • This is a SharkPuppet&SunnyBunniesRules Est 2003
  • i use The Riley's Community and Mugen Community
    • Mexico
Nice Job!
#3  December 04, 2019, 11:36:09 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Wait a minute you stole my renders and sprites for select screen LOL holy shit
#4  December 05, 2019, 12:20:23 am
  • Random guy in shadows.
    • Brazil
    • https://kaedemugencreations.blogspot.com
Wait a minute you stole my renders and sprites for select screen LOL holy shit

Yeah, i reused your Kamizen screenpack to make some things(okay, various things). But...try look if credits is in system.def but i've deleted my folder
Okay, we have a problem here and i don't like problems. I don't put some readme or something in this, in real, i simply given up after made main menu(Tekken 7 have 80GB actually, imagine 160GB wasted in images, and a guy only with 500GB). I can put some readme, but i will need download SP again and update file.

Or, if you want, i can put file in private mode and life goes on. Remade this from scratch take some days for me, but is possible.
#5  December 05, 2019, 01:00:51 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
If anything, make your own HUD instead of using mines. It's not hard. You literally took most of my stuff without crediting. Or.. you know ask permission before even publishing it first lol.
#6  December 11, 2019, 05:19:52 am
    • USA
Sounds like we have a problem.
#7  December 14, 2019, 09:21:01 pm
    • Brazil
"His" stuff? Isn't it from the game?
#8  December 14, 2019, 09:59:26 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com

SXVector (or Veolf) did a recreation of the game's assets and used them for his Kamizen screenpack. This looks more like an edit using those assets without permission.
#9  December 15, 2019, 06:21:04 am
    • Brazil

SXVector (or Veolf) did a recreation of the game's assets and used them for his Kamizen screenpack. This looks more like an edit using those assets without permission.
Oh, that's too bad really. The resemblance is uncanny indeed, however i'm positive that Kaede didn't intend to do harm. Maybe he thought that people would right off the bat assume that he took the assets from Kamizen. Not saying this would be the right thing to do, but copyright issues are often blurry with MUGEN, some people don't care if other people steal their work and think is fair game, some don't.

The filesize doesn't seem to big so i think a readme and the mention of Veolf's name in the places in which he posted the screenpack would solve the problem, also including that it's, at least, a "partial edit" or something like that.
#10  December 15, 2019, 05:37:42 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
To be honest, if he asked credit me for the assets then that's fine. Or at least say it's a partial edit if he truly didn't make the whole thing. It doesn't really matter anyways lol.