YesNoOk

Fight For Dracula ( Now Open Source) (Read 6764 times)

Started by ZombieBrock, April 06, 2012, 08:24:18 pm
Share this topic:
Fight For Dracula ( Now Open Source)
#1  April 06, 2012, 08:24:18 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 09:39:06 pm by ZombieBrock
Re: Fight For Dracula
#2  April 07, 2012, 01:17:57 am
    • USA
101 views.......... wow Atleast u guys dont Hate it lmao  :sugoi:
#3  April 07, 2012, 01:31:15 am
It's not bad, my only true beef is that man-sized vampire bat, kind of ruins the mood the stage has.

The other being that it's not animated, most people don't download non-animated stages, and it makes it kind of weird when the bats don't move at all. It would be ideal if as you moved through the stage the stars moved with you, the bats flew, and the red moon behind you revolved around the planet.

That's how I pictured the stage being in my head when I saw the picture. Fuck the man-size vampire bat tho just being real
#4  April 07, 2012, 01:42:18 am
    • USA
lol thanks for the info.... yeah im just starting the whole stage making thing so i dont know how to do animations ....... the man bat is actually Dracula atleast according to spriters resource anyhow lol .... but yeah when i was doing this i wanted so bad for Dracula to watch u as u fight & the Bats to Fly Across The Screen, when i get " Good" at Doing this, i plan on Remaking this
#5  April 07, 2012, 01:44:24 am
It's not too bad for a first attempt to me, it was an excellent concept. If you want the advice of a stage god, I would PM Cybaster.
#6  April 07, 2012, 02:27:45 am
  • I must continue my training...
This looks good! In terms of sprites, this stage has some great quality work. Now you just need to learn how to animate. Take it from a guy who's learning everyday, animation LITERALLY brings your stage to life. Listen to Cazaki, and consult Cybaster. You can even check out his tutorial. It's a great place to learn the basics. Good luck, soldier 8)

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#7  April 07, 2012, 05:59:20 am
    • USA
yeah, will do, thanks for the Advice Guys, i think i used 4 different sprites to make this & Thats a Real Pic of a Blood Moon i added , after i originally released it  & noticed it was just a blank background & Needed some love, the concept was a battle ontop of a high mountain for the amusemnt of Dracula, but yeah when i learn animation i definatly want to re do this one, The Only other 2 Stages ive Released Was the Woods from Double Dragon & the Mode B Vs Stage also from Double Dragon , thats not to say they are the only ones ive made, just the only ones i wouldnt be ashamed to release  o_O
#8  April 07, 2012, 06:50:26 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#9  April 07, 2012, 07:08:59 am
    • USA
If you wanna learn more about stage creation you can refer to thisss

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=104470.0

and feel free to ask anyone here who's been making stages such as my self and vegaz_parrelli ;p

Sweet Thanx For The Link ill get to reading that Asap

Also Small Update To the Stage , Added a More "Classic"Castelvania looking Dracula Instead Of The Bat Version Of Him , That Will Be The LAst Update TO tHis Stage Until I Learn How TO  Properly Add Animation
#10  April 07, 2012, 02:34:29 pm
Wow! Adding the "classic" Dracula was a small, but VERY effective update. Good job and good luck with animating your stage. 8)

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#11  April 26, 2012, 09:38:11 pm
    • USA
Guys This Stage is Now Open Source, i had Plans on animating / Remaking it ........but my personal life wont allow me the time to do so, ive just started up my own company, i have a 2nd child on the way, my mother in law just moved to were we live & dosnt have a car, so me or my wife has to drive her to work n back, plus i have a 2 year old.....wow... sounds like i was making all that up, but im not  :o  ...... just please for the creators wishes... keep the Blood Moon & Give me Credit , is all i ask K , the rest is up to whatever Whim u may have  :sugoi:
Re: Fight For Dracula ( Now Open Source)
#12  April 26, 2012, 09:48:00 pm
Good Luck Brock! Real life can hitcha like a ton of bricks sometimes.

Now that it's open source, I may take a "stab" at it....

[/quote said:
#13  April 26, 2012, 09:49:53 pm
    • USA
thanks man, yeah please Do, your more than welcome to it ...... ill still be around , and will release Classic Stages From time to time
#14  April 26, 2012, 10:25:46 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
If you dont mind can you send me the original images of this stage i would like to take a try at it.
#15  April 26, 2012, 11:17:13 pm
    • USA
http://www.mediafire.com/?416d2ffcfiaubg4   there u go, i put a little play by play of what i did to make it , but like i said ANYBODY can remake this , even if its 99% from scratch start over, all i want is an honorable mention as if nothing else the original idea man for it lmao
#16  April 26, 2012, 11:28:12 pm
thanks man, yeah please Do, your more than welcome to it ...... ill still be around , and will release Classic Stages From time to time

Danial Bryant, "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES...!"

http://www.mediafire.com/?416d2ffcfiaubg4   there u go, i put a little play by play of what i did to make it , but like i said ANYBODY can remake this , even if its 99% from scratch start over, all i want is an honorable mention as if nothing else the original idea man for it lmao

No prob, homie 8)

[/quote said:
#17  April 26, 2012, 11:41:55 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Thanks you will be credit for it but i probably wont release it since vegaz Parrelli is going to try to remake it with animation im just going to make a video to show off what i have done.
#18  April 27, 2012, 12:23:47 am
    • USA
which ever guys its all good, have Fun most of all  :sugoi:
#19  April 27, 2012, 12:24:26 am
    • USA
Thanks you will be credit for it but i probably wont release it since vegaz Parrelli is going to try to remake it with animation im just going to make a video to show off what i have done.

would u mind sending me a copy of yours? id love to try it out
#20  April 27, 2012, 12:30:15 am

[/quote said: