YesNoOk

12 characters updated (Read 12708 times)

Started by PotS, March 26, 2008, 03:11:05 am
Share this topic:

vyn

Re: 12 characters updated
#21  March 27, 2008, 08:43:30 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
ok just wondering is master ken stance supposed to be like that ? crossed arms and all? its been a while since i set ur ryu to master mode so i dont know, it just looks very weird so not sure intended tough im betting it is

also whats with the spining effect on lvl3? it looked way better with slow spinning, fast spinning doesnt look good IMO
Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 08:47:07 pm by [V]yn
#22  March 27, 2008, 10:11:09 pm
Nice work there mate. :)
I like the level-3 portrait addition of the Evil Ryu. Much better.
I don't know if you could improve the graphical looks of the Metsu Hado, while he's charging it.
Because while it grows, it gets pixely.
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.

SNT

#23  March 28, 2008, 01:18:08 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#24  March 28, 2008, 01:26:32 am
  • Why so serious...?
Yeaha! Thanks POTS ^^ And double thanks for putting them all in one patch .RAR :D
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#25  March 28, 2008, 04:04:08 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Sounds good.  I believe Warusaki did that with CvS Haohmaru's level 3 super: Uber slash if it won't KO, fatality if it will.
In Haohmaru's case it meant a new super for him, though, with Nakoruru it'd be discarding a new Lv3 move in favour of something that has no impact on gameplay, hence my doubt.

BTW link on your main page leads to old patch from 03.12.07... For lucky you place correct link in topics on forum. I suggest delete old patches.
Fixed... always miss something. >_<
And I left the older patch there (temporarily) so that next time someone says he prefers the 1.789 version he can grab it.

I don't know if this was intentional or not but after the patch, Shin Gouki can not perform any supers during his F, D, DF, Kick flip move. Prior to the patch, he could do it every time, now I can't pull it off with any supers. If it's intentional, then I'll shut up. Otherwise I found a small bug.
It was intentional, cancelling the idle part of the attack was too bogus and pointless because he could already super cancel all of the move's variations.

ok just wondering is master ken stance supposed to be like that ? crossed arms and all? its been a while since i set ur ryu to master mode so i dont know, it just looks very weird so not sure intended tough im betting it is
Ken?
People were taking the mode a little too seriously for my taste (OMG MASTER?!?!?! That's even more Lv2 than Evil!!!) so I added a more obvious bit of humor to go with the stuff he already had mixed in there. :P

also whats with the spining effect on lvl3? it looked way better with slow spinning, fast spinning doesnt look good IMO
Not sure what you mean. If you mean that spiral effect in Lv2 and 3, then I don't think I even touched the coding. But looking at it again I should probably change it... looked slower in my old PC. ;P

I don't know if you could improve the graphical looks of the Metsu Hado, while he's charging it.
Because while it grows, it gets pixely.
Making that effect in a higher res would probably cost more than what it'd be worth... dunno.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.

hjk

#26  March 29, 2008, 04:01:48 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Solid, I don't think I have one bit of feedback to give as far as creation goes.

I do have some AI feedback, but I'll first ask if you would want to hear it or not given that the AI is the leas important thing in creation.

Created a separate Mugen just for your chars and their updates. Gotta luv' 'um.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.

vyn

#27  March 29, 2008, 05:45:38 am
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
heh typo, but yes i mean ryu and yes i mean the spiral effect, i used that same spiral for my ken and slow looks way better, give it a shot, maybe ull like how it looks
#28  March 29, 2008, 10:57:26 am
Thanks PotS. As always, great stuff.
#29  March 29, 2008, 01:21:51 pm
#30  March 29, 2008, 05:30:26 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!

MugenFreak30

#31  March 29, 2008, 06:08:09 pm
Nice updates. Found a bug in Vega's (M.Bison's) coding. For some weird reason, whenever he dies, his death voice doesn't activate. Did you intend for that? Or am I right to call it a bug?
#32  March 30, 2008, 04:49:31 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I do have some AI feedback, but I'll first ask if you would want to hear it or not given that the AI is the leas important thing in creation.
Yeah, listenning doesn't hurt (80% of the time).

Found small bug...
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHb6j4oQe0
Sry for video quality....
Was already pointed out and fixed shortly after the update, just need to get the patch again.

Nice updates. Found a bug in Vega's (M.Bison's) coding. For some weird reason, whenever he dies, his death voice doesn't activate. Did you intend for that? Or am I right to call it a bug?
I just tried it here for both the normal and cheap KO's and it played. ???
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.

MugenFreak30

#33  March 30, 2008, 05:06:10 am
I just tried it here for both the normal and cheap KO's and it played. ???
[/quote]
Weird. I get nothing over here, maybe I need another patch?

EDIT: I downloaded the full char from the site and it works. Nevermind.
Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 05:10:08 am by MugenFreak30
#34  March 30, 2008, 12:28:35 pm

SNT

#35  March 30, 2008, 01:20:51 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#36  March 30, 2008, 01:33:28 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its his special cheap shield, it must be acting up when it shouldnt.
#37  March 30, 2008, 09:14:57 pm
cool, I see you've fixed up Sakura's spirtes where her hair didn't match her other spirtes. (such as her blocking spirtes) now I don't have to fix them between every update. (and plus it makes my Golddigger pallete look great)
#38  April 01, 2008, 07:27:36 am
  • corner push pusher
Possible glitch
===========
I set a Watch Mode match of Vega VS Shin Gouki and noticed when Vega gets cornered he easily puts three throws back-to-back on SG. This happened in the first round two times, once in the second, another one in the fifth.
#39  April 02, 2008, 12:48:05 am
I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this before, but there is a glitch with Ryu.
While he stands - the animation probably changes coordinates. I mean, I am no expert,
but that's what it looks like. Just like if he's standing and bouncing, then crouches, then repeats.

Oh and by the way, could you perhaps make an AI patch to make your character's easier?
I can't even beat Dan Hibiki. LoL
Well, I am not good at playing MUGEN, but if you could do something like this, I would be
grateful. :)
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#40  April 02, 2008, 01:37:23 am
  • As I come in alone, I leave alone.
I just got back from playing with a couple of your characters and watching all of them fight in watch mode.  All I got to say is that I have probably spent one of the best one-hour MUGEN sessions in my life fiddling around with your characters.

The ones I've played with, Morrigan and Yuri in particular, are simply supurb.  They play very fluidly and their animations are top-notch (not that I am an animations expert, of course).  As for watching them to scope their AIs, each and everyone of them are not afraid to go all out.  If a Dan AI can completely go the distance with your Ryu AI and is willing to use a level 3 kamikaze attack to win a match, we got ourselves one hell of a creator who is willing to spend as much time as humanly possible to perfect his craft.

I am truly blessed to see your works in action, and that is SERIOUSLY no joke.  I'm now waiting in anticipation for your Nakoruru to be updated to see how she's progressed.

Check out my YouTube page here.  It might not be on a professional level, but it\'s a start.