YesNoOk

CVS Choi Bounge POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Updated 07/05/2017) (Read 44256 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, May 02, 2017, 04:12:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Choi Bounge POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#21  May 05, 2017, 03:42:38 pm
  • Kubikiri Basara
  • WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
    • Brazil
    • Skype - viniciustda13
    • shinobiwars.blogspot.com/

Very good, excellent, do more
Spoiler: Kubikiri Basara (click to see content)
#22  May 05, 2017, 10:56:58 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
I like that challenge it's cool to see to be honest. The speed at which you've got this done while still having the character be good is definitely showing that you're getting better.

Thanks Memes, have fun ... :)

Damn man how tf u make your characters so quick lol I'll try him when I get home

I keep making the same question myself, he's a machine creator of cvc characters hahaha

(milk with pear that never played a video game in a bar with the smell of cigarette in the life cries in his hand hahahaha);

HAHAHA "milk with pear", reading this sentence in english is funny becuase doesn't make any sense but since i'm brazillian... :P
Nice character by the way.

Hahahahaha... Daquele jeito truta, leite com pera quando chega no buteco pra jogar fliperama e vê os "tiozão" jogando chacheta e os "mano" jogando bilhar com a fumaça de cigarro e o cheiro de cachaça rolando se caga todo kkkkkkkkkkk

Mas valeu LEON, divirta-se... :D

nice character dude your skillz are improving with every release.

Thanks Kenshin, have fun... :D

I'm fucking speechless. God bless you falcon rapper!

Thanks Kingxroyo, God bless all of us ... :)

just like your early rugal release, the hitboxes have high priority, and there too detailed
you don't need more than 2 red boxes on an attack frame. this one has better frame
data, not every attack give you a negative advantage like rugal did.

I'm not very aware of these details, anyway thank you for reporting... :P

Absolutely amazing choi! Thanks!
BTW,Rugal bug report.Genocide cutter has no invincible time.

Thanks MP, have fun, I promise to correct this invincibility time soon, before I even start my next project ...: D... :D

Tested last night and noticed the hit sound of the crouching heavy kick uses the medium hit sound. That's all for now.

Thanks for reporting, I promise to see this as soon as possible ... :)

I do have to say that I like your version of Choi much better. Good one.
There is a lot missing in the readme.

Some quick feedback.

- Hou'ou Kyaku (both lv 1 & 2) super spark sound starts before the spark is on screen
 - nitpick... typo Hishou Kyaku1... remove the 1
 - nitpick... give Choi a voice/grunt/laughter after a full power charge
 - Sankaku-Tobi/Triangle Jump/Wall jump is missing in the readme
 - add the mashable extra hits effect on his PP throw
 - Kaiten Hienzan follow up Kishuu Hien Zuki (P while doing Kaiten Hienzan) is missing in the readme
 - follow ups (Houkou Tenkan up to 3 times) and how to (hold K while doing Hishou Kuuretsu Zan) is totally missing in the readme
 - Senpuu Hien Sashi follow up (Houkou Tenkan up to 3 times) is missing in the readme...
 - readme is missing that super lv1 Shin! Chouzetsu Rinkaiten Toppa is also air only
 - readme is missing that you can move F/B while doing the Shin! Chouzetsu Tatsumaki Shinkuu Zan
 - I really like that you used the Shakushi as his level 3... if you wanna make it "flashier" you could recreate the KOF XIV version
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

All for now.

Thanks for reporting this Stab, I'll try to fix everything during this weekend ...: D

Keep up the good work!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/zxe-VWZ7re8[/youtube]

Thanks for the affection Jadeeye, your videos are beautiful, thanks for always spreading our work through youtube ... :)

Awesome! Simply awesome!
I always support your creation buddy, because you do good job and concentrate on unreleased characters.
Yes, these characters need love as well!
Keep it up with great projects!

Thanks Ned, you are one of the great friends I met in this forum, always supporting and suggesting ideas for my creations, have fun :)

Overall Good Job FR!

Thanks Master Race... :)

Hishou Kyaku voice does not end when you do another action with a Choi voice (p.e. Taunt).

I will correct this too ... :)

He can't chain his normals into specials or supers, also, an personal advice, you should make his light punch/kick faster, right now they feel like they belong to an heavy character.

Verei isso em uma próxima atualização... :D

Very good, excellent, do more

Thanks, have fun... :D
Keep calm, soon we will have news ...: D
Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 11:12:33 pm by Falcon Rapper
#23  May 07, 2017, 01:07:08 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Cool work on Choi, man! It's rather good the way his new animations match the CvS2 set. :thumbsup:  I just think the Lvl.3 super lacks some effect, it doesn't look impactful for some reason.

Other than this nitpick, good release overall!
#24  May 07, 2017, 03:28:29 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

just like your early rugal release, the hitboxes have high priority, and there too detailed
you don't need more than 2 red boxes on an attack frame. this one has better frame

You said you weren't aware of these details? You did when I mentioned it
With rugal.

Dont worry about making a new char release every 2 weeks, take your time
And properly finish your characters basic elements. Did you know clsn is
The most important part of the char? Its basically your chars skeleton
Dude and his hitboxes have high priority, put some blue over the red
And you only need 2 red boxes max on a attack no need to cover every
Part of an arm for a attack to work.
#25  May 07, 2017, 06:54:44 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Falcon, you create some real fun characters and others are getting kicked off my roster to accommodate yours. I'm curious whether you would attempt larger characters like Hulk for example. That would be a rush, man.
#26  May 07, 2017, 08:15:30 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yes, Falcon is a great creator.
I like the fact he does not focus on overused characters, but tends to complete kof teams characters. (etc)
I personally think we need more SNK characters to be in POTS style! Angel... to go with K9999 release....?
#27  May 07, 2017, 05:03:55 pm
    • Brazil
Cool work on Choi, man! It's rather good the way his new animations match the CvS2 set. :thumbsup:  I just think the Lvl.3 super lacks some effect, it doesn't look impactful for some reason.

Other than this nitpick, good release overall!

I tried to make Shakushi lvl.3 because I think it has more to do with KOF, I found his Climax in XIV much like Ragnarok of Strider Hiryu, it is difficult to make this claw effect when it disappears in 3d, I used a simple effect that In Photoshop is called "stroke with shape blast", not quiz put external brightness only internal brightness ...

You said you weren't aware of these details? You did when I mentioned it
With rugal.

Dont worry about making a new char release every 2 weeks, take your time
And properly finish your characters basic elements. Did you know clsn is
The most important part of the char? Its basically your chars skeleton
Dude and his hitboxes have high priority, put some blue over the red
And you only need 2 red boxes max on a attack no need to cover every
Part of an arm for a attack to work.

I still have a lot to learn Memo, but I think that certain errors are irrelevant, since at the time of playing they are practically annulled.

Falcon, you create some real fun characters and others are getting kicked off my roster to accommodate yours. I'm curious whether you would attempt larger characters like Hulk for example. That would be a rush, man.

Thanks for the recognition YugaCurry, Hulk would certainly be a great acquisition, but my focus at least for now are KOF universe characters, complete teams that do not have CVS sprites. :D

Yes, Falcon is a great creator.
I like the fact he does not focus on overused characters, but tends to complete kof teams characters. (etc)
I personally think we need more SNK characters to be in POTS style! Angel... to go with K9999 release....?

Thanks, Ned, I try to do my best ... For now, my goal is chars in which they do not have sprites or conversions for CVS. At the time I did Kyo using Hatter's sprites, it was because I was a great fan of Kyo and the possibility of create a NESTS version over a 2003 version, but in the future I intend to use sprites of Dampir and other creators, Angel, Whip and many others. :D
#28  May 07, 2017, 09:16:11 pm
    • Brazil
Update (07/05/2017)

- Added new sprites for effects (Tatsumaki Shippuzan & Shin! Chouzetsu Tatsumaki Shinkuu Zan) - Suggested by Trololo;
- Adjust channel sound of Taunt (Find by Staubhold);
- Added effect sounds in Kaiten Hienzan;
- Added "P2 Screenbound" during Shin! Chouzetsu Tatsumaki Shinkuu Zan...

For now just this... :P
Re: CVS Choi Bounge POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Updated 07/05/2017)
#29  May 08, 2017, 12:04:10 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I played him and congrats on another good release. The updates will only make him even better, please keep up the hard works. I wonder who would be next, wishful thinking right, just another one of your fan's. Keep it rocking man.