YesNoOk

post here if you want a subforum for your full game (Read 415738 times)

Started by Titiln, October 25, 2010, 10:29:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: post here if you want a subforum for your full game
#241  August 03, 2014, 05:04:31 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You got it. Is there any other users that need moderation rights on this board?
#242  August 03, 2014, 09:03:32 pm
    • soulandsword.ruroken.com
#243  July 21, 2015, 05:04:46 pm
  • Gaming just got Awesomer
    • USA
    • Devon28746@gmail.com
well.. i was making a project earlier this year called "Ultimate Fighting Tournament 2015" and it was finished. but something just didn't feel right about the game and it was it's style, and lack of characters, and i was editing the game more, it turned out to be great. the next version is almost done, I am calling it "Ultimate Fighting Tournament Version 2"

here is the comparison of the character select

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

HQ

#244  July 22, 2015, 01:19:39 pm
That's some exquisite design skills here  :beatnik:

I like how well organized the select screen is. Nearly all Z2 characters + a new secret Goku edit are distributed on the screen (all together wouldn't make much sense as the design could look too strict)

While I have no power of giving you a subforum, your effort of giving them at least all the same square small icons is outstanding. The space between the rows also makes sense and looks legit :)
#245  July 22, 2015, 06:56:15 pm
    • USA
    • Devon28746@gmail.com
That's some exquisite design skills here  :beatnik:

I like how well organized the select screen is. Nearly all Z2 characters + a new secret Goku edit are distributed on the screen (all together wouldn't make much sense as the design could look too strict)

While I have no power of giving you a subforum, your effort of giving them at least all the same square small icons is outstanding. The space between the rows also makes sense and looks legit :)

Thanks for your reply, I mean it, it is really helpful, it is a sign of my game being enjoyable
oh yeah, forgot to mention, the Z2 characters used to be from the site, instead, they came straight from the Hyper Dragon Ball Z game only to Update the Z2 characters (except Vegeta and Majin Vegeta)
(thanks to Balthazar)

I also thank you for the comment of the layout of the character select screen, the idea came from both me and my brother, my brother said "make it evenly laid out"
I hope you know what I mean my that..

PS: you will find out soon who the hidden Goku edit is.....
Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:02:35 pm by devon28746
#246  July 22, 2015, 06:58:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
That looks like a neat screenpack and a compilation, not really a fullgame project. These are usually aimed towards games where the authors are coding all the contents.
This doesnt mean your work isnt good, its just that the section is geared more towards development than compilations.
#247  July 22, 2015, 07:08:43 pm
    • USA
    • Devon28746@gmail.com
That looks like a neat screenpack and a compilation, not really a fullgame project. These are usually aimed towards games where the authors are coding all the contents.
This doesnt mean your work isnt good, its just that the section is geared more towards development than compilations.

thanks for your input, are your saying that this should be released as a screenpack and not full game? (I mean I can remove the characters and stages to make a screenpack)
#248  July 23, 2015, 12:21:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You can release it as you see fit,( although i suggest putting two links separated one with and one without)  but it does not fit the "fullgame" criteria for this subsection.
#249  July 23, 2015, 07:13:55 pm
    • USA
    • Devon28746@gmail.com
You can release it as you see fit,( although i suggest putting two links separated one with and one without)  but it does not fit the "fullgame" criteria for this subsection.

ok thanks
#250  November 06, 2015, 09:40:36 pm
  • From Brazil! Why not?
    • Brazil
    • ryouwin.smeenet.org
.   My project... I hope have more news to show, but these are the pictures of the project today:

* Test with RoboCop from the Android game:

* The new cast in the select screen:

* "ROUND..."

* "... FIGHT mode"!!

* "You Win"!

* The back of "Prototype A" (or "E" from "E-SWAT")

* A little far to complete, but already kick like a E-SWAT:

* "Damage" - combo words

* "Citizens like you make my job worthwhile." - Win screen

* A study of Bone Machine:

* A power suit of Starship Troopers to be the HD version of Iron Suit:
- - - - -Hobby & Mugen (Smeenet version) - - - - - http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/               Last updates:
Agent Miner v.11,12,2022RoboCop S.Pack v.01,20,2022Eraya v.02,19,2022A.L.L.O.Y.(HD) v.12,25,2021
#251  December 18, 2015, 02:17:18 pm
  • Thanks for all the help!
    • USA
Hi!

I'm wondering if my project is more than just a screenpack and compilation?

My latest thread about it can be found here:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/a-balanced-mugen-compilation-war-immortals-2016-screens-171068.0.html

I had to delete my old thread because it was getting filled with stuff but here's a close rundown of what the thread before that one had:

Thanks for reading and let me know if I qualify
#252  December 18, 2015, 02:23:10 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
That's not what this thread is for.
#253  December 18, 2015, 02:28:11 pm
    • USA
#254  December 18, 2015, 03:07:56 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@Ryou Win: Where are you at on this project now? Do you have a completed character or 2 yet?

@goldeneragaming: At what extent are you editing these characters for this project? Can you give a bit of a in depth run down for your changelist to 1 character or so? Have you released anything edited or from scratch yet so we can get a feel of your dedication.

This isn't meant to be offensive at all, but all the antialias artifacts on the portraits alone are making it a bit more difficult for me to hand out a child board for this.

We can't hand these out like candy. As such the requirements to get one are a bit steep.
#255  December 18, 2015, 03:13:30 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I got one and I barely did anything

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#256  December 18, 2015, 03:15:50 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You're the exception that proved that rule! >:-(

You've did plenty! You just reboot it too much! :P
#257  December 18, 2015, 03:39:07 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
CFJ2 2016 AE: Rainbow edition. Now with counterhit launchers, floatier hitvels, and Shin Dan! Jk. I'd say 2-3 characters or a significant chunk of completion of the planned roster(20-30%?) I had 4 characters, no stages, no so, etc. Just proving motivation is the main thing. Start small and build up

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#258  December 18, 2015, 03:41:30 pm
    • USA
@Ryou Win: Where are you at on this project now? Do you have a completed character or 2 yet?

@goldeneragaming: At what extent are you editing these characters for this project? Can you give a bit of a in depth run down for your changelist to 1 character or so? Have you released anything edited or from scratch yet so we can get a feel of your dedication.

This isn't meant to be offensive at all, but all the antialias artifacts on the portraits alone are making it a bit more difficult for me to hand out a child board for this.

We can't hand these out like candy. As such the requirements to get one are a bit steep.

The most work I've done was on creators "Loganir" wonder woman.

I played against her and found her ridiculously unfair. I went into fighter factory 3 and changed her hitbox on all of her animations. I also added ticks or frames of animation to almost all of her animations because I thought they either came out too fast or recovered too fast. I also changed her constants but that's something I will do for pretty much the entire roster.

She can be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fe2lpet9epsdc1x/wonder_woman.zip

I'm also proud of my work on bugya's dante. I added the A.I. by M_ism then lowered his power and health substantially. I feel this made him a much better character but he is still a work in progress.

a video of said Dante and a scorpion I changed the cnst. file on can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiKrcFSSWhA

I've changed almost every characters constants and I will be giving the "wonder woman" treatment as I call it to Kaz's sean, Kaz's Elena and Kong's Spiderman.

I  plan on fixing the constants for Millia Rage by Muteki. I will lower her health, power and walk/run speed. I will then judge if I need to work on her more.

That's what I have planned in the next few days. I've already added stages and gave every character on the roster their own stage. I upgraded mutmut's street fighter 3 lifebars to mugen 1.1.  I've put music files into every stages .def file. I updated the screenpack to be capable with mugen 1.1. I downloaded gimp and have been creating portraits for all of the characters. I added a character select song from street fighter 3, a vs theme from street fighter 3 and the classic street fighter 2 post match theme. I still plan on doing many other visual changes.
#259  January 10, 2016, 06:58:25 am
    • USA
I gave every character who didn't have a parry a parry.

I created palettes for anyone who didn't have at least 9 palettes and I updated any chars that didn't want to change pals because of being on mugen 1.1

Give me child board pls.
#260  January 10, 2016, 08:15:13 am
    • USA
Just take a look at the rest of the topics in the board. You haven't reached that criteria just yet. Try to get more people interested somehow with what you've got. Even if you were going to get one of these it wouldn't really make any difference. If no one is interested they aren't likely to chime in.

Here are a few of my suggestions..