YesNoOk

Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post (Read 546937 times)

Started by kenshiro99, January 11, 2017, 07:44:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post
#241  August 03, 2017, 07:22:37 pm
    • Brazil
Kenshiro, I just made an AI patch for a char, and that gave me an idea, that's something I can help you with, the chars have really good AI, BUT I'm sure I'm not the only one who's not good enough to take on them easily, especially Robin XD. So I can modify their AI a bit so they can be scaleable through Mugen difficulty options besides some other features. I can do this after the demo is out or before, however you like. I just wanna help, I really like what you're doing here.
What do you think?

That would be great, I use the template that the G-Knux uses on his chars and only the defense is configured according to the mugen's difficulty. How long would it take to make the modifications to a char?

On to 18, I preserved the maximum G-Knux version, just add the standard details of my chars, in case the G-Knux does another version, I'll be happy to place it.
In fact G-knux is the "founder" of your game.

You can always ask him if he intends update her or, if not, if you can edit his Android 18.

Anyway, I still think that her super moves should vary by type: that's why I had suggested trying XCB's Android 18.

EDIT: Have you ever considered the possibility of make a "Mirage Teleport" special for Nami?

EDIT 2:
Oh yeah! I was worried the project was dead, but I see there's some great progress and it's about to be released. It's looking great.
I have 1 suggestion: the fx you're using for Gohan Explosive wave special is an electric fx, I guess you want to have some fx variety but an enery fx would make more sense

Not yet friend hehe I'm a little out of time, but I'm doing it as much as possible.
I had no other options for Gohan, I could use the onslaught ray, but many of my chars already use this effect and it would be repetitive. If I find a more appropriate FX, I will replace it.
Thank you

You can use this effect:

You're right, maybe 18 would have more variations, but as I'm very busy with other chars that do not even have a mugen version, then I will not make those changes in 18, as I said, if G-Knux decides to make a new version, I will use it.

Nami already has this movement.

On gohan's FX, I'll see if it looks good on screen, but I think it was a great suggestion.

Thanks Gladiacloud

I have two things about your characters I want to point out:

-The portraits are too big. Can you change them to fit within a 120x140 box?

-Some of the Hypers deal too little damage.

The old versions are with some jagged damage, everything has been tidied up for the demo version.

The portraits were made of that size exclusively for the game, I will consider in by the standard size.

Thank you
Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:12:13 pm by Speedpreacher
#242  August 03, 2017, 07:30:06 pm
    • Netherlands

The old versions are with some jagged damage, everything has been tidied up for the demo version.

The portraits were made of that size exclusively for the game, I will consider in by the standard size.

Thank you

If you update them can I download them separately?

#243  August 03, 2017, 07:38:18 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Kenshiro, I just made an AI patch for a char, and that gave me an idea, that's something I can help you with, the chars have really good AI, BUT I'm sure I'm not the only one who's not good enough to take on them easily, especially Robin XD. So I can modify their AI a bit so they can be scaleable through Mugen difficulty options besides some other features. I can do this after the demo is out or before, however you like. I just wanna help, I really like what you're doing here.
What do you think?

That would be great, I use the template that the G-Knux uses on his chars and only the defense is configured according to the mugen's difficulty. How long would it take to make the modifications to a char?

Not much, it isn't that difficult

#244  August 03, 2017, 07:51:57 pm
    • Brazil
What do you think?

Not much, it isn't that difficult

Do the modification in the robin so I'll see how it goes. If it's not too uncomfortable.

Thank you for your help

Thank you

If you update them can I download them separately?

This will have to enter the Sff of the char and modify the number.
Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:14:19 pm by Speedpreacher
#245  August 13, 2017, 04:55:34 pm
    • Brazil
All the hyper moves of the game. This in the final stages and this month will finally leave the demo.

Chars DBZ
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Chars OP

Stages DBZ

Stages OP

#246  August 13, 2017, 06:10:45 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Not bad, dude ;)
#247  August 13, 2017, 07:02:54 pm
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#248  August 13, 2017, 07:55:21 pm
  • Just living life one post at a time
    • USA
So happy to see that the demo will be released soon

Are you making the tag team player switching automatic or do you have to do the input before the match to make the tag team work?
Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:04:22 am by elementhedge
#249  August 14, 2017, 01:27:08 am
    • USA
Are you using unotag? I thought you legit made double team supers at first. Looks cool, but non anime stages don't really fit imo.
#250  August 14, 2017, 02:55:47 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
The video is awesome man, really like what I saw. I have been keeping up with the project since the start and am looking forward to trying out the demo. One question though, which is why do a lot of the hypers not cause knock down, and on the ones that do, they basically pop back up immediately after being knocked down? Doesn't really give off a very powerful move feeling at all. The enemies should get knocked down from a hyper and stay down for at least 2-3 seconds. If you can can continue a combo after performing a hyper, it should be because the hyper causes the enemy to bounce some allowing for a timed window for you to continue the combo. A lot of Mugen characters don't cause knockdown after doing hypers, and it just bewilders me. Anyways, good luck finishing this bad boy up, and again looking forward to the demo. Great roster picks too by the way, I've loved all of them so far, and your characters actually got me to start watching One Piece since I knew nothing about it before this project. It's not bad.
#251  August 14, 2017, 06:16:09 am
    • Brazil

Are you making the tag team player switching automatic or do you have to do the input before the match to make the tag team work?

I'm seeing if there are ways to disable A.I. from partners without having to use ctrl + 2.
If anyone here knows, could you help me with this?

Thank you
#252  August 14, 2017, 06:23:02 am
    • Brazil
Are you using unotag? I thought you legit made double team supers at first. Looks cool, but non anime stages don't really fit imo.

Yes, I'm using Unotag, I thought it was the best to work on my chars tag.
Actually, I wanted the stages to be standard, but I'm not a stage creator, so I used the ones that already exist.
#253  August 14, 2017, 06:43:01 am
    • Brazil
The video is awesome man, really like what I saw. I have been keeping up with the project since the start and am looking forward to trying out the demo. One question though, which is why do a lot of the hypers not cause knock down, and on the ones that do, they basically pop back up immediately after being knocked down? Doesn't really give off a very powerful move feeling at all. The enemies should get knocked down from a hyper and stay down for at least 2-3 seconds. If you can can continue a combo after performing a hyper, it should be because the hyper causes the enemy to bounce some allowing for a timed window for you to continue the combo. A lot of Mugen characters don't cause knockdown after doing hypers, and it just bewilders me. Anyways, good luck finishing this bad boy up, and again looking forward to the demo. Great roster picks too by the way, I've loved all of them so far, and your characters actually got me to start watching One Piece since I knew nothing about it before this project. It's not bad.

Thanks for the tips, buddy.
I'm glad that my project has presented you with OnePiece, it's a great work that deserves to be seen.
Thank you for your consideration
#254  August 14, 2017, 10:29:46 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
I've a little suggestion for Zoro's Lv.3: you should put an animated slash background when Zoro hits the opponent.

What character will you work after releasing the demo?
#255  August 14, 2017, 12:45:52 pm
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
My friend, you have no Idea How It cant wait your demo!
The vídeos are awesome. Certainly one of the best projects  I Saw.
#256  August 14, 2017, 02:38:57 pm
  • Why,

I'm glad that my project has presented you with OnePiece, it's a great work that deserves to be seen.
Hmm... There also onehit ko persons or not ko persons.
Intresting point. One piece not bad but at DB, if asking me, i liked time when Goku was younger. Or before Frieza saga at Dbz. That GT... i don´t like talk it.

Two thinks at like off topic, i have some questions. Firts, how many uses that Select-file at Notebad? Or why some when them ko someone that ko begin forever flying up!-> WHY?
( Mostly , ironic or not, just some of these mortall kombat persons... )
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#257  August 15, 2017, 01:36:21 am
    • Brazil
I've a little suggestion for Zoro's Lv.3: you should put an animated slash background when Zoro hits the opponent.

What character will you work after releasing the demo?

What animation do you suggest gladia?

The next will be Freeza and DoFlamingo
#258  August 15, 2017, 01:43:15 am
    • Brazil

Hmm... There also onehit ko persons or not ko persons.
Intresting point. One piece not bad but at DB, if asking me, i liked time when Goku was younger. Or before Frieza saga at Dbz. That GT... i don´t like talk it.

Two thinks at like off topic, i have some questions. Firts, how many uses that Select-file at Notebad? Or why some when them ko someone that ko begin forever flying up!-> WHY?
( Mostly , ironic or not, just some of these mortall kombat persons... )

Many people do not like the GT, I particularly think the GT has some good times and bad guys. But my favorite phase is Z, no doubt. That's what I did with DB taste.

About your questions, I did not understand the first rsrsrsr, and the second, the chars fly in the K.O. Because it is a trademark of the MVC style that I really like. And in particular, I like this effect.

Thank you
#259  August 15, 2017, 02:38:10 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
kenshiro99, stop double/triple posting. If you have more to say, just edit your previous post! :P
#260  August 15, 2017, 05:14:39 am
  • Just living life one post at a time
    • USA

I'm seeing if there are ways to disable A.I. from partners without having to use ctrl + 2.
If anyone here knows, could you help me with this?

Thank you

Well, I found a program called "Uno Tag Team Patcher ver. 2.1" which has a "Mugen AI" option that claimed to "let you control your partner character without pressing CTRL + 3 or 4 in every round. " I haven't tested it out but I wanted to tell you anyway in case it was successful.