YesNoOk

Injustice - Gods Among Us (Read 701554 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, May 31, 2012, 04:34:08 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us
#1861  March 30, 2013, 02:06:15 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
I am glad about one thing.

That no customization is possible. After playing TTT2 yesterday online again and had to fight a team of two pink power rangers, sadomaso nina&anna and leechaolan in a weird leather bdsm outfit i am damn glad nothing like that in possible in mk9 and injustice. God it should be possible in future games that only the players who customized the characters see their crappy costumes online and not the opponents.
#1862  March 30, 2013, 08:29:33 pm
  • I Made It
    • USA
How many intros does superman have? lol seriously
#1863  March 30, 2013, 10:05:33 pm
    • Germany
Maybe it depend's on the costume the chars wear, so diffrent intros for "normal" "evil" or what ever costumes.
#1864  March 31, 2013, 11:00:31 pm
  • I Made It
    • USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4az-Ud4dAw

S.T.A.R. Labs stuff (at least the stuff they showed) doesn't excite me greatly, and it didn't help that the guy with the controller (producer?) was completely incompetent
#1865  April 01, 2013, 06:33:30 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
#1866  April 01, 2013, 06:41:29 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
underwater atlantis costume?
#1867  April 01, 2013, 06:43:32 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Elseworld I believe
#1868  April 01, 2013, 06:50:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS ! PLEASE BE AN APRIL FOOLS !
#1869  April 01, 2013, 07:15:42 pm
#1870  April 01, 2013, 07:18:46 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
The fact that this costume is legit makes its inclusion in the game even funnier, Lol.
I still wouldn't be surprised if this were an April Fools prank though.
#1871  April 01, 2013, 07:46:30 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
I guess this gives more to the multiple realities theory..
#1872  April 01, 2013, 08:30:32 pm
  • I Made It
    • USA
Awe, I thought it had to do with Justice. Oh well
#1873  April 01, 2013, 10:12:46 pm
    • Germany
Oh nice Elseworld costumes, I hope this is no april fools and that they will put much more different costumes into the game, as long there are no Earth-10 ones.^^

Guys, if they make more costumes, so we get MORE COSTUMES... whats wrong with it? xD
#1874  April 01, 2013, 10:15:38 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1875  April 01, 2013, 10:56:07 pm
  • I Made It
    • USA
Oh nice Elseworld costumes, I hope this is no april fools and that they will put much more different costumes into the game, as long there are no Earth-10 ones.^^

Guys, if they make more costumes, so we get MORE COSTUMES... whats wrong with it? xD

As controversial as it would be, I would actually like to see Nazi alternates. They might be pretty cool

I'm so glad there are multiple alternates, here's hoping the Sunshine Superman and (although not actually in the Red Sun Pack) Red Sun Batman get in

EDIT: for those of you unfamiliar with ol SS http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6xoH967aC00/TNv_g6UoC2I/AAAAAAAAbLo/wZnOKm0vGqI/s400/reign023-2.jpg
#1876  April 01, 2013, 10:57:03 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#1877  April 01, 2013, 11:27:48 pm
The Red Son costumes seem to be done the same way as the default ones (and this new one), although I haven't seen a close shot of them like the others.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1878  April 02, 2013, 03:17:59 am
  • I Made It
    • USA
#1879  April 02, 2013, 06:36:46 am
    • Germany
As controversial as it would be, I would actually like to see Nazi alternates. They might be pretty cool

I don't have a problem with the designs, I realy like the costume of Brunhilde (Earth-10 Wonder Woman) but the problem is, I'm from Germany and the laws of my country forbid to show most of the nazi stuff like Swastika's, except for things that are considered as art.
But Comics and games are not considered as art in Germany, so this stuff have to be censored or removed completly out of it.

So if they would make this costumes in the Game or put it in are DLC, we could only get a censored version of it or we are not even able to purchasing it, so in the worst case scenario we would be even not be able to play against players who have this costumes, and that would be realy bad.
#1880  April 02, 2013, 07:07:46 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
demo is out... seems like 360 is the one with it so far... waiting for the PSN to update and download
            Zorf Giudecca