YesNoOk

CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper  (Read 119501 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, May 23, 2017, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#141  May 26, 2017, 04:02:04 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
It's not Falcão that start all this shit already Darkflare, Falcão always get note of any feedback, he's not an ass.
As i see, some of you keep telling that Falcão doesn't pay attention for feedbacks, which is exactly the opposite.
Doesn't seem like it, if you ask me.
#142  May 26, 2017, 11:35:04 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Good job on the CLSN Memo. Nice update.

Only "flaw" I could find is in the taunt...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#143  May 26, 2017, 01:06:01 pm
That's on purpose. Usually all basic animations should use the standing, crouching or aerial CLSNs.
Albeit for this kind of taunt the CLSNs could be changed since he moves back, in my opinion.
#144  May 26, 2017, 03:45:00 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Good job on the CLSN Memo. Nice update.

Only "flaw" I could find is in the taunt...

Fixed... :)
That's on purpose. Usually all basic animations should use the standing, crouching or aerial CLSNs.
Albeit for this kind of taunt the CLSNs could be changed since he moves back, in my opinion.

Yes, and I apologize because while doing the tests I focused on the hitboxes, and have fun ... :)
It's not Falcão that start all this shit already Darkflare, Falcão always get note of any feedback, he's not an ass.
As i see, some of you keep telling that Falcão doesn't pay attention for feedbacks, which is exactly the opposite.
Doesn't seem like it, if you ask me.

The discussion had already been closed. In none of your feedback have you come to report an error, just to stay nurturing discussions. Well in this case you are right and at the same time wrong, because in the same way that I see the feedbacks and try to correct, I do not give much attention to who wants to appear ... Have a good day, if you want attention get a girlfriend or hang a watermelon on your head ... :)
#145  May 26, 2017, 04:55:27 pm
if you want attention get a girlfriend or hang a watermelon on your head ... :)
This is so true  :truestory: here is a successful guy in having a watermelon on his head and he has got two girlfriends in his first attempt after wearing it:
and he gets even more girlfriends in last year's christmas:
:truestory: I have tried it too, and it works like magic :gouki: now I got 100 girls chasing me:
  :mcbuttrox:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:58:30 pm by tehdevil
#146  May 26, 2017, 05:09:55 pm
Custom combo/Excel needs more push back bro. Solid char, good job.
#147  May 26, 2017, 05:12:37 pm
    • Brazil
if you want attention get a girlfriend or hang a watermelon on your head ... :)
This is so true  :truestory: here is a successful guy in having a watermelon on his head and he has got two girlfriends in his first attempt after wearing it:
and he gets even more girlfriends in last year's christmas:
:truestory: I have tried it too, and it works like magic :gouki: now I got 100 girls chasing me:
  :mcbuttrox:

Woooool hahahahaha nice kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...  :mlol:
#148  May 26, 2017, 05:20:45 pm
    • Brazil
His light and medium attacks won't chain into specials, despite this, i'm really surprised with the quality of this char, he fitted better than i expected into this style.

Still the same.

Ash, then check out his PM, I have some doubts in the translation made by the translator

Thank you, I will see this and as soon as possible I will correct ... :)
#149  May 26, 2017, 05:54:13 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Another thing...

EX version of Maxima Lift doesn´t cost any power.
#150  May 26, 2017, 06:18:18 pm
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
The position of (MAX) Maxima Revenger super effect is wrong when near a corner. It seem both P1 and P2 are pushed.

You may take a look on your NEST Kyo too. He has an insane High Punch/Kick in Custom Combo.

#151  May 26, 2017, 08:54:55 pm
    • Brazil
I looked at all the actions and I used the "custom combo" ... The only one that I found this retreat was the 420 when playing without aerial combos, where this was corrected. Thanks again, Pexxer ... :)
Another thing...

EX version of Maxima Lift doesn´t cost any power.

Fixed, Thanks again Super Staub... :)
The position of (MAX) Maxima Revenger super effect is wrong when near a corner. It seem both P1 and P2 are pushed.

I do not quite understand why this error occurred. I tested it on several chars and at different stages and did not have this problem. Anyway, what I did was put "velset = 0,0", and I left the physics as "neutral" I do not know if it will solve, anyway I think that the "bindtoparent" of state 8500 and 8510 will not suffer , Since the char will not recoil during the grab

You may take a look on your NEST Kyo too. He has an insane High Punch/Kick in Custom Combo.

I apologize for errors in Kyo and in chars that I have not corrected yet, anyway I still want to upload all my chars soon, and thanks again for the feedback... :)

#152  May 26, 2017, 09:22:59 pm
Hey man, I don't have access to my computer with mugen on it for a couple of months, but I wanted to thank you for pumping out these characters. I keep seeing your name in the release section and I really enjoy this style, I'm looking forward to trying all your stuff out when I get my main computer back in September or so.
#153  May 26, 2017, 09:47:03 pm
    • Brazil
Hey man, I don't have access to my computer with mugen on it for a couple of months, but I wanted to thank you for pumping out these characters. I keep seeing your name in the release section and I really enjoy this style, I'm looking forward to trying all your stuff out when I get my main computer back in September or so.

Nice to see you Snakebyte, and thanks for the words, I hope you're back soon... :)
#154  May 26, 2017, 10:02:01 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#155  May 26, 2017, 10:15:06 pm
    • Brazil
Have a good day, if you want attention get a girlfriend or hang a watermelon on your head ... :)
Let's try to keep it classy and not do this.

I apologize again JNP, but I did not start, this guy (Darkflare) all through the post just came in to make intrigue, at no point did he come to quote bugs or else to suggest something, just to talk about a subject that until then I thought was over. And I even thought it was kind of nice when Fclass made that video many people said it was a joke, where I also joked when I told him to put a watermelon on his head, but I think he should not have been offended ... :)
Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:22:07 pm by Falcon Rapper
#156  May 26, 2017, 11:28:39 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
And of course, you bring it back again instead of ignoring it. Then again, considering you went out of your way to head to the MFFA discord to complain about it, it does seem that you want to start something but act as the victim.
#157  May 26, 2017, 11:30:47 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Are you really looking to gain something out of this

How about we just end it
#158  May 27, 2017, 01:33:19 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
A char that I really love is IGNIZ but I've been looking for possible issues of it but there's nothing related you could try as it already did that it did such a good job with Maxima.

That sentence doesnt make sense.

"Um personagem que eu amo é o igniz eu estou olhar para possiveis problemas com isto mas nao ha nada relacionado que voce tentar tal como feito ja que feito um trabalho tao bom com maxima"

What possible problems would you be having with igniz that he has nothing he could try?

My biggest difficulty is the conversion of KOF sprites to CVS in the case of igniz.
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#159  May 27, 2017, 04:21:29 am
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
I do not quite understand why this error occurred. I tested it on several chars and at different stages and did not have this problem. Anyway, what I did was put "velset = 0,0", and I left the physics as "neutral" I do not know if it will solve, anyway I think that the "bindtoparent" of state 8500 and 8510 will not suffer , Since the char will not recoil during the grab
Thanks Falcon, this error happen in a widescreen stage. I changed the value of P1's Position state from 100 to 200

[State 3111,Position]
type = PosSet
triggerall = Time = 0
triggerall = FrontEdgeBodyDist < 50
trigger1 = Facing = 1
x = 100 ->

[State 3111,Position]
type = PosSet
triggerall = Time = 0
triggerall = FrontEdgeBodyDist < 50
trigger1 = Facing = -1
x = -100 ->

and the char isn't pushed but it still depend on each stage.

#160  May 28, 2017, 06:03:51 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
My video (finally!). :)