YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510574 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Support Card System Video )
#661  February 11, 2010, 05:27:58 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I dont know how you do it , you just do. Your just to awesome! :sugoi:
#662  February 11, 2010, 05:39:07 pm
Sweet Baby, can't wait for the next update *and maybe the demo xD*

Duke Nukem FOREVAAAAAAAA xD
#663  February 11, 2010, 06:28:25 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Oh wow, Olaf? I thought he was only from Spongebob.
About Kevin. How does that aura work? Does it just refill your bars while he's in play? Or while you're actually touching his aura?

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#664  February 11, 2010, 07:53:59 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
Little bump with a little update, i'm showing some support cards today and its effects (no video sorry)
Hopefully in the next update all the support cards will be done.

Altair - Assasin's Creed
Assasinate: Altair will hide in the shadows when the camera stops focusing on him, then he will appear behind the opponent and attack him. This attack is unblocackle so you must be cautious if he appears.

Alex Rovias - Eternal Darkness
Shield: Alex will summon a shield to protect you (halves damage). As the opponent hits you, the shield will be disappearing gradually.

Duke Nukem - Duke Nukem
RPG: Duke will shoot 3 missiles to the ground, allways to the same position. Each missile will throw the opponent to the air.

Rei - Breath of Fire
Double Slice: Rei will make a 2 hit combo, first hit will stop the opponents movement and the second one will throw the opponent to the air.

Kevin - Seiken Densetsu (Mana series)
Aura Wave: Aura wave will refill automatically the combo bars for a short while, this means that you can perform alfa and beta combos without waiting while the Aura wave is active.

Lemmings- Lemmings
Nuke: Three lemmings will appear in the field and will start walking randomly with a counter in their heads. When the counter reaches 0, they will explode hurting the other player.

Geno - Super Mario RPG
Geno Blast:  Geno will throw multiple beams that will fall at random positions, if a beam hits, it will stomp the other player to the ground.

Olaf - Lost Vikings
Cover: Olaf will follow you wherever you go, blocking your front. If he gets hit too much, his shield will break.

Quoting because of new page

About Kevin. How does that aura work? Does it just refill your bars while he's in play? Or while you're actually touching his aura?

He appears and uses aura wave, then dissappears, but the aura wave is still active following you so the bars will refill automatically until the actual aura dissappears (i should have taken a pic of the aura too)

Should have mentioned, but I guess the support cards are somewhere above 50% done at this point

#665  February 11, 2010, 08:04:31 pm
  • Ya me dio cosa...
    • Mexico

raddaguy

#666  February 11, 2010, 08:05:34 pm
Heh, Geno Blast. Wonder how much damage it takes off?
#667  February 11, 2010, 09:28:36 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Little bump with a little update, i'm showing some support cards today and its effects (no video sorry)
Hopefully in the next update all the support cards will be done.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/helper/helper_altair.png
Altair - Assasin's Creed
Assasinate: Altair will hide in the shadows when the camera stops focusing on him, then he will appear behind the opponent and attack him. This attack is unblocackle so you must be cautious if he appears.
http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/helper/helper_alex.png
Alex Rovias - Eternal Darkness
Shield: Alex will summon a shield to protect you (halves damage). As the opponent hits you, the shield will be disappearing gradually.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/helper/helper_duke.png
Duke Nukem - Duke Nukem
RPG: Duke will shoot 3 missiles to the ground, allways to the same position. Each missile will throw the opponent to the air.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/helper/helper_rei.png
Rei - Breath of Fire
Double Slice: Rei will make a 2 hit combo, first hit will stop the opponents movement and the second one will throw the opponent to the air.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/helper/helper_kevin.png
Kevin - Seiken Densetsu (Mana series)
Aura Wave: Aura wave will refill automatically the combo bars for a short while, this means that you can perform alfa and beta combos without waiting while the Aura wave is active.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/helper/helper_lemming.png
Lemmings- Lemmings
Nuke: Three lemmings will appear in the field and will start walking randomly with a counter in their heads. When the counter reaches 0, they will explode hurting the other player.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/helper/helper_geno0.png
Geno - Super Mario RPG
Geno Blast:  Geno will throw multiple beams that will fall at random positions, if a beam hits, it will stomp the other player to the ground.

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/helper/helper_olaf.png
Olaf - Lost Vikings
Cover: Olaf will follow you wherever you go, blocking your front. If he gets hit too much, his shield will break.

Quoting because of new page

He appears and uses aura wave, then dissappears, but the aura wave is still active following you so the bars will refill automatically until the actual aura dissappears (i should have taken a pic of the aura too)

Should have mentioned, but I guess the support cards are somewhere above 50% done at this point

Oh, okay. Awesome. I think I just found my favorite support card already. =P

50% is a lot done in this much time. We're all anxious about the support cards so keep up the good work & good luck with the other 50%.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#668  February 12, 2010, 05:14:28 am
    • USA
Alright, Altair! Too bad the majority of the support cards I don't even recognize.
#669  February 12, 2010, 03:57:32 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Hahaha, Lemmings and Olaf the Stout. Oh god how I remember thoce games fondly. :D
#670  February 28, 2010, 05:04:16 pm
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
Sweet! Kevin from Secret Of Mana 2 and Duke Nukem! Theres quite a few pretty cool support cards. Keep up the ood stuff guys!
#671  February 28, 2010, 05:12:39 pm
hell yes @ the duke
#672  February 28, 2010, 06:23:34 pm
Keep it up you guys.I'm still rootin for you. :sugoi:
#673  February 28, 2010, 10:32:31 pm
  • Arbiter of Novel Trivia
    • USA
Sweet! Kevin from Secret Of Mana 2 and Duke Nukem! Theres quite a few pretty cool support cards. Keep up the ood stuff guys!
just a small gripe saying the game is secret of mana 2 is wrong since it was never released anywhere with that name. the name of the game was seiken densetsu 3
#674  March 01, 2010, 02:02:10 am
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
OMG  :o

I bow down to this project... I am speechless. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
#675  March 01, 2010, 11:55:26 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
Ultimate Hi Res Badassness....
#676  March 02, 2010, 12:40:09 am
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
great progress!  :sugoi:
#677  March 02, 2010, 01:06:21 am
#678  March 02, 2010, 01:10:43 am
#679  March 02, 2010, 04:58:45 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
meant that way cuz the sprites are so highly detail versus other chibi sprites...the reason I call it hi res
#680  March 04, 2010, 04:35:44 am
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
just a small gripe saying the game is secret of mana 2 is wrong since it was never released anywhere with that name. the name of the game was seiken densetsu 3

Yeah Im aware its original title is seiken densetsu 3 but calling it Secret of Mana 2 isnt exactly incorrect as thats what it would of been called had it actually been released in to North America. And I own a copy of the thranslation on a reproduction cart so thats what Im use to calling it.