YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510733 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Support Card System Video )
#801  August 15, 2010, 01:46:37 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Yes, but they didn't say the day  ;)

So: WAIT FOR IT :)

I swear there was something cool here!!
#802  August 15, 2010, 01:54:28 am
  • Oh joy..
    • USA
xD right! Anyway, Good Luck finishing up with CSW  ;P
PSN: UchSasuke
SFxT     CoD: MW3   LBP2
#803  August 15, 2010, 05:10:43 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Kids these days, they think everything should be free and available as soon as they want it.
#804  August 15, 2010, 05:20:05 pm
this thread's quality really takes a plunge when no news are posted for a while
#805  August 15, 2010, 05:27:41 pm
Kids these days, they think everything should be free and available as soon as they want it.
that's not it. The fact is that it looks playable since 2007, maybe not perfect (for authors) but still very enjoyable, so why not a single playable version till now? i know there are tons of supports, that's fantastic, but if they made trailers and duels video, this should mean that there is already a playable version
#806  August 15, 2010, 05:36:45 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
So Capcom should release MVC3 now ?
#807  August 15, 2010, 06:15:01 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
that's not it. The fact is that it looks playable since 2007, maybe not perfect (for authors) but still very enjoyable, so why not a single playable version till now? i know there are tons of supports, that's fantastic, but if they made trailers and duels video, this should mean that there is already a playable version
Cybaster is TOTALLY right and you're wrong.

Playable or not, if the AUTHORS decides not to release it, due to lack of sprites in certain animations(fluid movements and all), or the code doesn't works as they want, because THERE'S A LOT TO MAKE and the specific things doesn't works at all, E-T-C, it's THEIR choice, not yours.

Leecherzz thinks that they're right and EVERYTHING must be released as soon as they want, just to fill their Myugenz with ZOMGCHARZZZ!!

As soon as this is released, someone will rip the sprites, for the leecherzz, mostly of them will want the characters for their impossible rosters. Sprites will be put with a PotS code(typical), and the leecherzz like...like a lot of people here(don't want to look at someone... ::) ) will be happy, juztt becozz they haffff what they wantzzzz.

In other words, authors of this game just wants to save their work of those shitty things that leecherzz does.

Do you understand it now?

PS: I'm not that bad person, I just understood the creators and authors. I even could be more harsh, so please, stop it here :).
I swear there was something cool here!!
#808  August 15, 2010, 07:14:22 pm
Im sorry people, but if you want these ZOMGCHARZZZ your your Mugenz (Lol), I am sorry to inform you  that they have A)Modified the Mugen engine and Char's to a degree that they no longer work with the regular Mugen engine. and B) They will be encodeing the game to prevent Sprite Ripping. (Not that will stop the Hackers, but it will with most of you)

They are not the people at Mcleodgameing (Cleod9 and his minions), they do not give out demos every 3 months. They are operateing like a normal video game production. You will probably not see the demo untill they are entering the Beta Phase of the production. Or hell, even the Alpha.
For those who don't know, Alpha is when the game is playable FROM START TO FINISH. Which is definatly not where their at.
#809  August 15, 2010, 07:48:06 pm
Cybaster is TOTALLY right and you're wrong.

Playable or not, if the AUTHORS decides not to release it, due to lack of sprites in certain animations(fluid movements and all), or the code doesn't works as they want, because THERE'S A LOT TO MAKE and the specific things doesn't works at all, E-T-C, it's THEIR choice, not yours.

Leecherzz thinks that they're right and EVERYTHING must be released as soon as they want, just to fill their Myugenz with ZOMGCHARZZZ!!

As soon as this is released, someone will rip the sprites, for the leecherzz, mostly of them will want the characters for their impossible rosters. Sprites will be put with a PotS code(typical), and the leecherzz like...like a lot of people here(don't want to look at someone... ::) ) will be happy, juztt becozz they haffff what they wantzzzz.

In other words, authors of this game just wants to save their work of those shitty things that leecherzz does.

Do you understand it now?

PS: I'm not that bad person, I just understood the creators and authors. I even could be more harsh, so please, stop it here :).
well, i'm interested in the game, not in "rip characters and put in my mugen", that, for facts i almost hate (i mean mugen). I'm very curious of card sagas because it looks like a very good fighting game, and not a roster of mugen, it's a mod of it, that's why i wait it a lot, because it's like a different game, far from "mugen for noobz leecherrrz yeah griffin vs goku broly".
This is what i mean, i'm not interested in all in ripping or things like that, i'm interested in the game as it is
#810  August 15, 2010, 10:00:22 pm
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
So, just wait ;)
Patiences makes the Jedi

Also, we don't know if the game is playable only with this videos, it can be so much thing missed that we don't see.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
#811  August 17, 2010, 02:16:42 am
    • USA
#812  August 18, 2010, 12:33:04 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I'm seeing improper grammar left and right. "What you guys drinking.?"
Anyways. At the risk of sounding annoying, someone should delete not 2, but 4 pages now. The beggars and "leecherzz" are ruining this thread.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#813  August 18, 2010, 01:03:33 am
  • behold my power
    • USA
IMO this thread needs to be locked so leechers won't necro this topic and it should be opened if the original creator of this thread or an admin does so.

so many hdd crashes QQ
#814  August 18, 2010, 02:40:16 am
  • Top Lil.
    • Mexico
    • sites.google.com/site/nameless353/
Well, what i can say??
This is gonna be the best thing ever!!!
Good luck with your work!
#815  August 18, 2010, 04:40:57 pm
Oh no! "Necro leechers" have arrived! Quick! Someone of high authority; start lecturing!

Come on guys, people are just exited to play the game. Not all of them have the evil intentions you may think they have; if they just recently seen a game like this and were unaware of its status then YES they want to know whats up with the game, and YES they would like to get to play it.

But, I think the best thing for everyone to do right now is just keep quiet and wait, find something else interesting.

It's really hard though, because, after all, as brilliantly stated:
#816  August 18, 2010, 04:49:41 pm
Oh no! "Necro leechers" have arrived! Quick! Someone of high authority; start lecturing!

Come on guys, people are just exited to play the game. Not all of them have the evil intentions you may think they have; if they just recently seen a game like this and were unaware of its status then YES they want to know whats up with the game, and YES they would like to get to play it.

But, I think the best thing for everyone to do right now is just keep quiet and wait, find something else interesting.

It's really hard though, because, after all, as brilliantly stated:
quote ;)
#817  August 19, 2010, 12:04:07 am
  • behold my power
    • USA
Oh no! "Necro leechers" have arrived! Quick! Someone of high authority; start lecturing
Who are you again?
Leechers want it because it 's looks good but if leechers get crushed by the AI they'll rage , send hate mail and if they like it will be a matter of time that they'll get bored with it and put it on a burned cd OR if Abysswolf molebox it, then it'll be hacked for Winmugen or HR Winmugen.  But what do I know?
Enjoy your clusterfuck mugen  ;)

so many hdd crashes QQ
#818  August 19, 2010, 05:53:31 am
This proyect is dead?
i ask because in official web no have news since febrary
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=62286
#819  August 19, 2010, 06:23:55 am
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
:omg: Don't ask these things :(
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
#820  August 19, 2010, 07:26:59 am
  • Fighting Game Promoter
  • YouTube Promoter for all Fighting games alike!
    • USA
No it is not dead, the authors could be busy with other stuff.