YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510619 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars (new trailer, new topic)
#101  February 11, 2009, 05:58:25 am
If somone doesn't want any opinion, don't open a topic....its quite simply, isn't it?
they'd rather have opinions on what they've already shown instead of opinions on a bunch of new characters they probably don't care about.

i guess people can ask for this character and this character and this other character, but to what purpose? they've already picked what they want in the game, people. you could keep posting about how much you want krystal and geno in the game, but your posts probably won't do a lot.

How the transformations will work with Throws? The transformed chars won't be affected by throws?
mugenchina's kofz worked around this but i don't really know how
#102  February 11, 2009, 06:05:37 am
    • Thailand
You can set you own common animations for characters in a full game, making every character recognize those sprites(transformation) is pretty easy and does not take much time at all once you get it done for one character. So i wouldn't be surprised if they functioned normally.
#103  February 11, 2009, 03:45:35 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
oh yeah, its a closed game, I've forgot that. They can make custon anims for that easily.
#104  February 13, 2009, 05:43:16 pm
the site is pretty nice, but what do the green cards actually mean since theyre not viewable?
and what is the diffrence between all colour cards?
#105  February 13, 2009, 06:02:42 pm
the site is pretty nice, but what do the green cards actually mean since theyre not viewable?
and what is the diffrence between all colour cards?

That's what I'd like to know.
#106  February 13, 2009, 06:06:45 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
its explained on their site
blues are the characters themselves
red cards are the random enemies such as goombas in SMB
and the greens are still a secret
#107  February 13, 2009, 06:49:49 pm
ah okay but then the greens arent explained, i guess theyd be the bosses then or something.
btw will this be the final gameplay system(the one you posted for chrono)
(keeeeping the threaaiiid alivvvooo)
#108  February 13, 2009, 07:50:22 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
You don't need to worry about keeping the thread alive. I've already revived the thread twice. It's not like Ahruon won't post anymore, either.

Also, what do you mean "(the one you posted for chrono)"? Their gameplay is on their first page. It starts at "Features" and ends at "Bosses".

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#109  February 14, 2009, 02:18:22 am
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
He's just rambling on..... --;
#110  February 17, 2009, 02:54:18 am
you spelled mystery wrong XD lol srry  :sugoi:
#111  February 18, 2009, 01:17:20 am
  • I'm a llama!
I read you guys had Lina Inverse for a tiny bit, but pulled her out due to the fact she is a anime character (If I am correct, Ahruon wanted her in and Orkimides said no cause she is a anime character), but aren't you guys gonna put anime characters due to this

Q: Will it include characters from comics, manga or movies?
A: There will be a few manga-anime characters we wanted to put so badly that we had to. But it will mainly be videogame characters.

This isn't a request, but a clarification on the status of any kind of anime character. If there aren't gonna be any anime characters, you guys should update the FAQ to create less confusion lol.
#112  February 19, 2009, 06:32:45 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
How goes the progress, Ahruon? Having any trouble of some sort? No?

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#113  February 19, 2009, 12:29:27 pm
I read you guys had Lina Inverse for a tiny bit, but pulled her out due to the fact she is a anime character (If I am correct, Ahruon wanted her in and Orkimides said no cause she is a anime character), but aren't you guys gonna put anime characters due to this

A: There will be a few manga-anime characters we wanted to put so badly that we had to. But it will mainly be videogame characters.

This isn't a request, but a clarification on the status of any kind of anime character. If there aren't gonna be any anime characters, you guys should update the FAQ to create less confusion lol.
I Think he said he dont want anime characters in here just video game characters well I Know its less confusion
#114  February 19, 2009, 02:10:10 pm

I Think he said he dont want anime characters in here just video game characters well I Know its less confusion

Its ok to me because there is Asuka Langley in the card list

#115  February 19, 2009, 10:57:04 pm

yeah I guess its ok to me i know they want anime characters so much well they want Video game characters will probably awesome
#116  February 23, 2009, 01:21:01 am
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.

yeah I guess its ok to me i know they want anime characters so much well they want Video game characters will probably awesome

No anime characters? Well, that's a shame. :(

But hey, at least they will still include most of the video game characters from the card gallery along with characters from many other games, right?  :suttrox:
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 02:45:03 am by KudosForce
#117  February 23, 2009, 03:05:44 am
hey Ahruon, did you draw all those pictures in the card gallery??? just wondering....
#118  February 23, 2009, 05:35:35 am
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
Ahruon and Orkimides did. There the two making the project.
#119  February 24, 2009, 03:54:36 am
oh.. ok, w0w, they are so good at what they're doing, nice.. ^^

Jed

#120  February 25, 2009, 06:43:53 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
well it seems this is going well  ;D
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.