YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 511552 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars (new trailer, new topic)
#121  February 25, 2009, 07:20:52 am
This is still in production? Awesome.
#122  February 25, 2009, 04:26:47 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
Fixed the anime characters question in the faq, also uploaded a test video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7csVZLYlKk&fmt=18

As said in the description, they don't have AI and just go random on each other... Crono can't even use Lightning properly  ::)

#123  February 25, 2009, 04:53:53 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.

As said in the description, they don't have AI and just go random on each other... Crono can't even use Lightning properly  ::)

I must ask you; You are putting much more effort into this than all the other Mugen fighters. Why is that? Are there any specific reasons why you and Orkimedes decided to make this crowd-pleasing cross-over game?
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#124  February 25, 2009, 05:15:19 pm
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/hadoabuser
Lol at Crono, every time he did use it Etna punished him.
Card Sagas Wars > what ever you like.
POTS has his name in 50% of characters' readme. I shall have 50% too, but for stages ! :ninja: ;D
#125  February 25, 2009, 06:57:12 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/

I must ask you; You are putting much more effort into this than all the other Mugen fighters. Why is that? Are there any specific reasons why you and Orkimedes decided to make this crowd-pleasing cross-over game?

I'd like to know as well. Unless it's personal of course. Then I would want to hear it even more. ::)

@Video
They don't have an AI? Etna looks pretty tough to me.
I never noticed before, but I really like how Etna maces, axes, spears, and guns. Chrono should of raped Etna though. ;P

Excluding the characters. The look of the game looks great so far. If you're making a screen pack I can't wait to see what it looks like. ^_^
Also, what is the prinny in the bottom left and the lightning bolt in the bottom right?

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 07:08:48 pm by Noctis
#126  February 25, 2009, 06:57:59 pm
  • Head on!
    • kevinamlewis.wordpress.com
It may be hard to believe, guys, but there are people who actually enjoy doing this kind of stuff for people.
The Red Threat has arrived in Gilta Nnea. Nine heroes are prophecied to defeat him, but no one knows who they are. When a journey to the Hollowlands unites players in an all-out war, the stage is set for the heroes' rise. This is their battle. METAL SHADOW
#127  February 25, 2009, 07:35:54 pm
It may be hard to believe, guys, but there are people who actually enjoy doing this kind of stuff for people.

I was under the impression that they were doing it for the art, but I guess that I could go with that. ;)

But still, I have to admit that, judging by the extensive detail in the backgrounds and characters, I can see how dedicated they are to their work.

To think that there are a bunch of characters that are already confirmed in this topic, and that there's a message under the shadowed characters (in the CSW site's tutorial section) that says that it's only the beginning? The mind boggles at the possibilty of a huge roster. :o

I'm anxious for the day when they will take requests, as I will gladly propose my suggestions to them.  :2thumbsup:

I have to wonder what characters we will see next update.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 07:51:45 pm by KudosForce
Re: Card Sagas Wars (Etna VS Crono)
#128  February 25, 2009, 10:35:18 pm
Slightly off-topic, but I've been looking through the card gallery in "source" mode and noticed some series that I am not at all familiar with.

I am wondering, what are "Cazarunas", "Eternal Dreams", "Eternal Dreams: Mooncry of the Night", "Eternal Rage", "Guardian Chronicles" and "La Leyenda Heroen" supposed to be, games? If so, what consoles are they for? I've searched in Google, Gamefaqs and Wikipedia, but couldn't find any info about those.

#129  February 25, 2009, 10:50:08 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
No fights pleeeease :/

I'd like to know as well. Unless it's personal of course. Then I would want to hear it even more. ::)

@Video
I never noticed before, but I really like how Etna maces, axes, spears, and guns. Chrono should of raped Etna though. ;P

Excluding the characters. The look of the game looks great so far. If you're making a screen pack I can't wait to see what it looks like. ^_^
Also, what is the prinny in the bottom left and the lightning bolt in the bottom right?

Neither have an AI per se, but they do have a little upgrade that makes them attack much more often, they just don't think how to use them and just spam them like crazy.
The icon is the Prinny Toss icon, when you summon a prinny the icon turns black&white (not visible in that video yet), and you can't summon another prinny until the icon tells you so (by returning to it's original color)

Well, I do enjoy making this right now, but I (personally) am not doing it for people/fans... it's impossible to please every one of them (I've even seen some people in a forum insulting us just for the concept of the game), so I focus on making things that I would like to see in a game like this, and if more people like it, that's great too.

#130  February 25, 2009, 10:58:24 pm
Well, I do enjoy making this right now, but I (personally) am not doing it for people/fans... it's impossible to please every one of them (I've even seen some people in a forum insulting us just for the concept of the game), so I focus on making things that I would like to see in a game like this, and if more people like it, that's great too.

Ohh, I see. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, about the question I asked a few posts earlier, I would like to know the answer...

#131  February 25, 2009, 11:15:31 pm
#132  February 25, 2009, 11:19:42 pm
Anyways, arguments aside, I might as well comment on the progress since the shoutbox was taken off of the Card Gallery since I joined.

I envy you and Orky, I really do. You two are some of my main inspirations to improve my sprite work, and this game looks frigging phenomenal. I can't wait to play it when it releases.
#133  February 25, 2009, 11:36:36 pm
Well, since my question hasn't been answered yet, I'll post it again:

I am wondering, what are "Cazarunas", "Eternal Dreams", "Eternal Dreams: Mooncry of the Night", "Eternal Rage", "Guardian Chronicles" and "La Leyenda Heroen" supposed to be, games? If so, what consoles are they for? I've searched in Google, Gamefaqs and Wikipedia, but couldn't find any info about those.

Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 11:54:37 pm by KudosForce

Jed

#134  February 26, 2009, 12:54:53 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
oh well so as i said hope you guys can make this game as good as any and sorry of that fight you can take me idea or not but it was only a suggestion any way good luck dudes see you when i release gundam war or when this game comes out  ;P
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#135  February 26, 2009, 07:44:59 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
No fights pleeeease :/

@Video

Neither have an AI per se, but they do have a little upgrade that makes them attack much more often, they just don't think how to use them and just spam them like crazy.
The icon is the Prinny Toss icon, when you summon a prinny the icon turns black&white (not visible in that video yet), and you can't summon another prinny until the icon tells you so (by returning to it's original color)

Yeah. I noticed that a lot. Still very amazing.
Oh, so that's what it was. I remember hearing something like that somewhere before...

Anyways. So basically you're just making the game because you want to see things in this game that aren't in other games? Or something like that? And that you enjoy making this game?
Wow. You would think that you would've gotten tired of CSW already. That just shows how much determination and energy you two have.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#136  February 26, 2009, 02:49:15 pm
Anyways. So basically you're just making the game because you want to see things in this game that aren't in other games? Or something like that? And that you enjoy making this game?
Wow. You would think that you would've gotten tired of CSW already. That just shows how much determination and energy you two have.

This certainly proves that they are doing it for the art, and that's something that I can greatly appreciate.  :thumbsup:

#137  February 26, 2009, 11:58:01 pm
  • -Giriko-
why not earn profits out of your amazing skill

if i had such talent i would have rang the door at a ds company,

anyways its awsome

still looking forward to a animation tutorial

and keep it up
#138  February 27, 2009, 10:34:36 am
hey, i'm just wondering.. why did you make a video with etna and chrono?? aren't they unfinished characters?? why didn't you make a video about cloud or link or whatever?? ^^
#139  February 27, 2009, 11:01:38 pm
hey, i'm just wondering.. why did you make a video with etna and chrono?? aren't they unfinished characters?? why didn't you make a video about cloud or link or whatever?? ^^

If you look closely enough you would notice that on the front page Etna and Chrono are under the "Completed" heading. Why would he choose these two characters? Because he can. I'm sure we have seen more Link and Cloud than Etna and Chrono so it works out in the end.

By the way thanks for the background game info on the characters. Ever since you told me Nina is from Breath of Fire II I've started playing the game :)

#140  February 28, 2009, 01:08:45 am
yeah... sorry for my st*p#d question ^^,