YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508213 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars (Etna VS Crono)
#141  March 08, 2009, 04:53:51 am
#142  March 08, 2009, 04:37:54 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Hmmm about the bosses idea, I have made two custom cards that you might like, and I did follow your tutorial on your site on making CSW styled sprites.

It's Porky from Mother3 and SSBB:

If you like it, I also made some animations, but I'll have to sort them correctly...

Also, I made another card based on a character from Tomato Adventure, the game Alphadream made before Mario&Luigi SuperstarSaga, and the game that Nintendo would use as a base for the Mario&Luigi RPG Series:

Perhaps he could work in CardSagasWars as a surprice character, who knows. :S

ParrotHead was kind enough to have made a video showcasing all of Demille's weapons in action aswell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2XnxI04MhM
#143  March 08, 2009, 08:06:05 pm
  • Fix the ones that can be fixed and ignore the rest
Do you guys plan to make stages from other games or will it be one stage per character only?
#144  March 08, 2009, 10:12:15 pm
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
well everyone i have finally cracked!  ive finally made myself to actually join this and all thanks to this freaking sweet game. bout time to i guess since i do come on here to see if there are any new chars/stages i can add and thats about everyday.  so i guess i can say that im glad to finally be here!
Card Sagas Wars!!

#145  March 08, 2009, 10:20:20 pm
Do you guys plan to make stages from other games or will it be one stage per character only?

im not sure what ur implying with making stages from other games but they are making 1 stage per character
from different games
Card Sagas Wars!!

#146  March 08, 2009, 10:25:44 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
its good that you decided to join the guild and all but avoid double posting

while in this topic i might as well ask
are you guys planning on any other disgaea character other than etna?
#147  March 08, 2009, 10:30:47 pm
ya i know... though i never really knew the reason why it was bad(doesnt seem bad to me anyway) but i will try not to do it
Card Sagas Wars!!

#148  March 08, 2009, 10:45:31 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
Also, I made another card based on a character from Tomato Adventure, the game Alphadream made before Mario&Luigi SuperstarSaga, and the game that Nintendo would use as a base for the Mario&Luigi RPG Series:

That's pretty good. You oughta ask Ahruon and Orkimides if they want to put your card on their gallery.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#149  March 08, 2009, 10:55:10 pm

That's pretty good. You oughta ask Ahruon and Orkimides if they want to put your card on their gallery.

:((sigh) its too bad im not good enough to even try that and even make it into a character
Card Sagas Wars!!

#150  March 09, 2009, 02:00:58 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
its good that you decided to join the guild and all but avoid double posting

while in this topic i might as well ask
are you guys planning on any other disgaea character other than etna?

Someone mentioned all of these characters as possible playable characters (Laharl, Adell, Ike, Flonne, Luke, Guy, Tear, Jade, Anise, Cless, Colette, Arche. Auron and Tidus too.), and Ahruon replied saying none of them are playable characters. So I think it's just Etna. You know, I've always been curious. Why is it whenever a Disgaea character is playable in another game, it's always Etna? Laharl just makes cameo appearances. (I'm not referring to CSW)

I think this falls in the category of requesting. So they'll probably deny it. Maybe it doesn't though. ::)

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#151  March 09, 2009, 02:18:42 am
this may be a definite no, but i was wondering if any of the support characters will be playable such in example: crono's supports like robo,marle,frog etc. as characters you can play.

also i would love to see some anime chars that have been rarely made or havent yet(have enough naruto,dbz,though would love to see them in this style) such as ed&al(assuming they are together) roy,armstrong,tales of symphonia chars,ohh and definitely skies of arcadia would be nice. but i am aware u have your selected choices already so i can only hope when u decide to add more.

on another note: you ought to make tos2 chars in the gallery(at least) that would be pretty cool too :) okay done.....
Card Sagas Wars!!

#152  March 09, 2009, 04:10:53 am
  • Fix the ones that can be fixed and ignore the rest
#153  March 09, 2009, 04:20:25 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I don't know if the final characters were decided, but I'd really like Ark to be in the game. Because Ark is awesome.

If they were, drat. Unless Ark's in it. Then Awe-sauce.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#154  March 09, 2009, 09:06:57 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
You know, I've always been curious. Why is it whenever a Disgaea character is playable in another game, it's always Etna? Laharl just makes cameo appearances. (I'm not referring to CSW)

Maybe that's because she became Disgaea's poster girl, in the same way that Morrigan became Darkstalkers' poster girl? I dunno. Either that, or the character designer likes lolis (as was theorized on the Author Appeal page of TV Tropes).

I think this falls in the category of requesting. So they'll probably deny it. Maybe it doesn't though. ::)

I was not talking about the card making it in CSW. Technically, custom-made character cards made by other people can be accepted in the card gallery. In fact, some of the cards in the gallery were made by completely different people.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#155  March 09, 2009, 10:06:45 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
You know, I've always been curious. Why is it whenever a Disgaea character is playable in another game, it's always Etna? Laharl just makes cameo appearances. (I'm not referring to CSW)

Maybe that's because she became Disgaea's poster girl, in the same way that Morrigan became Darkstalkers' poster girl? I dunno. Either that, or the character designer likes lolis (as was theorized on the Author Appeal page of TV Tropes).

I was not talking about the card making it in CSW. Technically, custom-made character cards made by other people can be accepted in the card gallery. In fact, some of the cards in the gallery were made by completely different people.

Flonne is more popular than Etna though. Just doesn't make sense. Etna is very cool though so I'm not that worked up about it.

It stills fall under the category of requesting and they said they are not taking requests at this time. That's all I'm saying.

Anyways, who is your favorite in Disgaea? I'm curious because my brother thinks Laharl is the coolest ever and doesn't think much of Adell, but I think Adell is the coolest ever.

And finally, is it just me? Or is there over 5-6 pages missing? I get the feeling I'm forgetting something.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

#156  March 09, 2009, 10:17:27 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
yeah defintely having 1 disgaea char is already cool enough but i always did like laharl more...and even prinnies still etna is also awesome

not directed at me i know but imma still answer my favorite disgaea char right now is mao having laharl as a close 2nd and prinny in 3rd....who can avoid loving awesome exploding penguins
#157  March 09, 2009, 10:24:25 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#158  March 10, 2009, 12:22:28 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
And finally, is it just me? Or is there over 5-6 pages missing? I get the feeling I'm forgetting something.

There was a topic split.

Oh yeah... I can't believe I forgot about that already. :S

yeah defintely having 1 disgaea char is already cool enough but i always did like laharl more...and even prinnies still etna is also awesome

not directed at me i know but imma still answer my favorite disgaea char right now is mao having laharl as a close 2nd and prinny in 3rd....who can avoid loving awesome exploding penguins

Mao? Really? I haven't played the 3rd one yet so I can't judge you, lol. I don't need to play the 3rd one though, my favorites will remain the same. Adell, Rozalin, and Laharl. Rozalin at second because I guess I have a thing for chicks like Rozalin. Evil, but wants to be loved. Sorry Flonne. Adell at first because he's just so... epic. And he kissed Rozalin. :P

Now, this question is sort of for Ahruon, but anyone can answer it.

Is it possible to/Will we be able to pick Cloud where his clothes change into AC Cloud? Like a palette?

Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 12:26:01 am by Noctis
#159  March 10, 2009, 12:26:40 am
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
yes mao is awesome hes very similar to laharl actually
and i actually think disgaea 3 story is better than the first

also adell was very meh is a too cliche hero fighting for the sake of his family yadayadayada
rozalin was cool though

at your question
a pallete to resemble it is possible indeed but afull costume is HIGHLY unlikely since theyd have to do 2 spritesets 1 per costume and even then it would bug on custom states (well it actually wouldnt seeing as it is a closed game and all but still worth a mention)
#160  March 10, 2009, 12:52:29 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I think I need to get Disgaea 3... :P

Well, that's your opinion. IMO, it was epic.

Oh yeah, they would have to re-sprite his clothes in order to do that. Anyways, my question was is it possible to click on Cloud (as if you're choosing another palette) and become AC Cloud. (Completely different outfit and weapon) And then if it was possible, then my question would become "Will we have the option of choosing between Cloud and AC Cloud like you would a palette?".