YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510652 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars
#261  June 14, 2009, 09:51:04 pm
Is it possible that you and/or Orkimides will sprite & release sheets after the game is complete. (I don't mean for the game.)
They wont if i recall correctly, they were trying to find the best ways for the sprites to be unrippable, which is impossible but yeah, i doubt they appreciate people taking their sprites

I didn't mean sprites from the game.

Oh, yes, my misunderstanding :)

No Borders, No Nations
#262  June 18, 2009, 05:54:24 pm
what happened to this game!!! no one is posting progress anymore... this should be the best mugen ever!! aw man!!!!!!
#263  June 18, 2009, 06:11:13 pm
  • Original characters are my forte.
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/bane84/
what happened to this game!!! no one is posting progress anymore... this should be the best mugen ever!! aw man!!!!!!

Geeze.  Just because nobody has posted here in a while doesn't mean that it's not still being worked on.  Chill out already.
#264  June 18, 2009, 06:11:56 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
They are working on the game rather than spending their time on the forum answering the stupid questions coming from 80% of the people posting in this topic.
#265  June 23, 2009, 07:50:04 pm
Well since a new zelda title and golden sun title was announced I decided to make this:

The dark area is intentional so whenever they have their vs. logo or whatever they use I'll put it there.

I know Isaac isn't confirmed so don't go yelling at me about that!

I forget where but I think someone mentioned they ripped Dissidia Final Fantasy voices and I was wondering if I could use them or send me a link to them.

Other then that I think we should discuss crisis card attacks and bosses.

ex: Link should have fierce deity (but I doubt that will happen)
     and a boss for example could be gilgamesh from ffv(mainly because so far Dissidia ruined a chance for him to be in playable form not just a still image) and other bosses that could even be the size of the player like Magus for Chrono but Magus wouldn't be playable, stuff like that.   
#266  June 23, 2009, 08:16:14 pm
So the dark area is for VS...
Why does isaac have a much larger space than Link?

And, a new zelda was confirmed? i thought it was rumours

No Borders, No Nations
#267  June 23, 2009, 08:41:35 pm
Miyamoto showed this at a press conference: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=159450

Look at the girl on the poster carefully and you see why Link is not wielding the Master Sword

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Oh and isaac moved him over there...no it's because I screwed up on the overlay I'm going to fix that later today... --;

still no demo  >:D

watch they will show us something when I start playing the eng version of Dissidia: FF
Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 08:46:47 pm by Magius

Jed

#268  June 23, 2009, 08:45:10 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
LOLz this still going on gee form the looks of it they still working right oh well cya
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#269  June 23, 2009, 09:27:09 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I took a look at your webs site. an i came accoss a ichigo card! an i was wondering if you'r going to make a Ogihci? to go with the ichigo. Or maby a hitsugaya to
Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 04:24:51 pm by StormEX--Team
#270  July 04, 2009, 08:33:49 pm
Will the game be also released for linux (or, at the very least, will we be able to run it under Wine)?
#271  July 05, 2009, 12:34:03 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I took a look at your webs site. an i came accoss a ichigo card! an i was wondering if you'r going to make a Ogihci? to go with the ichigo. Or maby a hitsugaya to

Those cards are just to show off their artwork. They're not necessarily going to be in the game. In fact, I think they have all the characters they want on the first post.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Link VS Cloud and new stage )
#272  July 05, 2009, 09:37:08 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com

#273  July 05, 2009, 09:43:11 pm
it's looking better than ever
#274  July 05, 2009, 09:49:50 pm
  • DAT SAX
Whoa that was freaking awesome.

But there's one thing I must know! For your lifebars, in the round animations, you have transparent scrolling sidebars, as well as the ROUND 1 display in the middle. I MUST know how you combined non-transparent text with transparent side animations. Was it coded in the characters (hoping for a no), or did you discover some secret MUGEN code no one knows?

Please get back to me!

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#275  July 05, 2009, 10:15:42 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
Whoa that was freaking awesome.

But there's one thing I must know! For your lifebars, in the round animations, you have transparent scrolling sidebars, as well as the ROUND 1 display in the middle. I MUST know how you combined non-transparent text with transparent side animations. Was it coded in the characters (hoping for a no), or did you discover some secret MUGEN code no one knows?

Please get back to me!

The transparent stuff is an animation with its frames allocated in the data/fight.sff file, and the ROUND1 text and background image is a font. Both things are defined in the fight.def, not in the characters code.

#276  July 05, 2009, 10:23:48 pm
  • :3
    • www.lastfm.com/user/leftoverandy
That stage is beautiful, I love your sprites.

I remember hearing about this a year ago before I tried Mugen and thought you might've given up on the project but it looks very good :)
#277  July 05, 2009, 10:28:52 pm
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
wow :o freaking awesome this game gets freaking epic every time they post something, love the way link's stage looks(is it just me or does it look more detailed then others). cant wait to see X in action cause i noticed he has attacks up to at least X4. hopefully once you get a kosmos and x video out maybe we'll see a 2 vs 2 match :D keep bringing the good pain guys ;D
Card Sagas Wars!!

Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 10:40:26 pm by Magma_Saiyan
#278  July 05, 2009, 10:45:32 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
this is impressive, and i'm loving the small details, such as the sound link's bow makes when it's (tensado)
#279  July 05, 2009, 10:48:55 pm
Incredible, worth the wait.

This brings back some high hopes :P

You guys sure know how to surprise us xD

No Borders, No Nations
#280  July 06, 2009, 03:00:47 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Orgasmic job, the level of detail is impressive.

Being a big fan of the Zelda series as I am, I officially love you for that stage.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand