YesNoOk

Contributor Suggestion Thread (Read 1382015 times)

Started by Cybaster, September 03, 2007, 09:26:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Democracy Thread
#141  December 10, 2007, 03:30:41 pm
  • corner push pusher
I'd like to nominate myself but...I don't see anyone supporting me anytime soon :S
#142  December 10, 2007, 04:19:26 pm
  • SNK is life
exactly :nice:

Bea

#143  December 10, 2007, 04:28:01 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
LOL, still playing with words and stuff.

Remove the contributor status to NeoGouki NAO !!! This guy has not been creating for many years !!!! And remove it to Sanders too !!!

Yes! Let's do it. And while we're at it, let's drop my contributor status as well.  :D
After all, it has been months since I last contributed to the mugen community. :)
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#144  December 12, 2007, 11:38:27 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I haven't done anything since... last month okay never mind.

OZ

#145  December 13, 2007, 02:49:42 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I would someday hope to reach mod status.
Unfortunately, my limited time with the guild will probably put a damper on that plan for a while.

I would like to think that I make some valuable additions in guild discussion and that my posts give people what they're looking for.

I will not try to deny that I am occasionally a little off-topic and random, but I promptly stop if asked, and try to keep it at a minimum.
In my opinion, humour is one of the greatest things that humans have at their disposal. If you can try to remember to live life day by day, and to enjoy the limited time you've got, you find that life is a lot more calm, as well as more meaningful. I've found that people, not only those on this forum but pretty much everywhere you look on the internet, are quite angry and take things very seriously. They seem to lose sight that this is here for our enjoyment, and I am beginning to doubt that these "trolls" even enjoy coming here anymore.
To make matters worse, once one of these "angry little people" rears their head, about 15 people jump in to fan the flames.
This happens in just about every topic I enter.
Regardless of the purpose of the topic.
It could be a topic about your favorite flavor of muffins, and someone would jump in and start a fight about leechers.
It's just kind of pathetic.
I laugh at the stupidity of most of the arguements.
Two or three people just yell at each other without really going anywhere and succeed in utterly killing the unfortunate host thread.
It's kind of starting to get old really.

Well, that's all I had to say on the matter.
Thank you for your time.

PS: I would release some stuff, but I have so much work to do that I have to schedule in time to use the bathroom 2 days in advance.
Perhaps next year I'll have less to do, and I may get a new computer, so I may make a couple releases then.
I am actually working on a couple characters that a few people may enjoy.
ಠ_ಠ
#146  December 13, 2007, 05:34:31 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
You're not funny.
#147  December 13, 2007, 05:49:19 am
  • Never give up
^ I completely agree.

hjk

#148  December 13, 2007, 05:55:07 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
I would someday hope to reach mod status.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Well if it were anyone else, my reply would be that if you hoped to reach Mod status this would be a bad way to go about it (besides the whole conspiracy theory thing).
But because I know you better, I'd bet that this is just a way to bait people into saying something so you could get a cheap laugh  :sugoi: (more or less what I do sometimes).

Case in point:
You're not funny.
^ I completely agree.
Your Reply:
They fell right into that one. :rofl:

Both of them have seen your former posts. This one diverges way too far from what you normally say, so I gotta say something must be up  ;P .

BTW knowing someones "isn't funny" is a perfect trait for a mod suggesting that they wouldn't take things as a joke.  ;)
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 12:53:08 pm by Tee Hee Hee
#149  December 13, 2007, 08:51:24 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Just because of Jesuszilla and AnthonyGamer's response I would now like to see you as GMod for a bit to see how you would do things.
#150  December 13, 2007, 01:54:22 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;u=19762
Dee Emm Kay

been contributing by posting helpful reviews and critiques on creations lately

id like to bring this up again since its been about a week (valodim told me to post it again after a week)
also some more examples

Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan

OZ

#151  December 14, 2007, 10:57:50 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
But because I know you better, I'd bet that this is just a way to bait people into saying something so you could get a cheap laugh
Hmmmm.....
Thou dost give me too much credit.  ;)

Both of them have seen your former posts. This one diverges way too far from what you normally say, so I gotta say something must be up  ;P .

Well,(the posts in the All thats Left section notwithstanding), most of my posts follow a similar format.

BTW knowing someones "isn't funny" is a perfect trait for a mod suggesting that they wouldn't take things as a joke.  ;)

Well, that's one way to take it...

Just because of Jesuszilla and AnthonyGamer's response I would now like to see you as GMod for a bit to see how you would do things.

Interesting idea to say the least.
ಠ_ಠ

hjk

#152  December 14, 2007, 11:03:25 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
But because I know you better, I'd bet that this is just a way to bait people into saying something so you could get a cheap laugh
Hmmmm.....
Thou dost give me too much credit.  ;)

Well,(the posts in the All thats Left section notwithstanding), most of my posts follow a similar format.

Well, that's one way to take it...

Well, this just proves that I'm not Jesus  :shifty:
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#153  December 15, 2007, 10:06:30 pm
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#154  December 17, 2007, 09:34:26 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#155  December 18, 2007, 10:32:23 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;u=26995
contributor ?
What has he done ?

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=anthonygamer
Contributor ? Has been giving good feedback recently from what I could see (or we could wait one week to one months, as for DMK :P)
he has done some original work, zorc - a caveman pirate shotoclone and an origional sayian character
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#156  December 23, 2007, 08:30:03 am
  • Am I evil?
I also nominate DMK for contributor. IMO, he feedbacks way more than the average user nowadays. Besides, I think this would be his third nomination?

I also nominate Claws. Yeah well...he's the man behind the Mugen wiki and stuff :P.

Edit: Oh, I cast a vote of preference to Oz for Gmod :mugoi:.

Sig made by TempesT :)
#157  December 23, 2007, 06:36:55 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
DMK contributor +1
#158  December 23, 2007, 07:31:07 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I also vote for DMK.
#159  December 23, 2007, 09:06:29 pm
Im just posting in here cuz Iced told me its the proper place to post this.

My question,Why does the guild Baby Laxxe?

This dude starts trouble very often but doesnt get banned or warned for it.Ill admit that he's slick with it.Here's what he does:He will either post something to get you mad which will cause you to flame him or he will report you for an unnecessary which will also cause a person to flame the guy.
His posts basically lures you in to flame him.The reason he gets away with it is because after he starts trouble,He will report the person and try to get them banned.Here's a example:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=71953.0
This dude is hated all over mugen forums and warehouses in general.check out this thread:http://thehiddenelect.com/forum/index.php?topic=2743.0

There was also a thread on mugen-infantry that somebody posted about how much people hate him but it got deleted.Im not trying to sound like a crybaby or anything,its just that yall let this dude get away with too much.All Im saying he deserves some type of punishment,at least a temporarily ban or something

Edit:Just noticed this.Pots(a moderator his self)is basically saying the same thing I said,just in a different way about Laxxe.here's the link:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=72417.0
Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:17:14 pm by hotreezy
#160  December 23, 2007, 09:49:00 pm
  • OYAJIIII
Im just posting in here cuz Iced told me its the proper place to post this.

My question,Why does the guild Baby Laxxe?

This dude starts trouble very often but doesnt get banned or warned for it.Ill admit that he's slick with it.Here's what he does:He will either post something to get you mad which will cause you to flame him or he will report you for an unnecessary which will also cause a person to flame the guy.
His posts basically lures you in to flame him.The reason he gets away with it is because after he starts trouble,He will report the person and try to get them banned.Here's a example:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=71953.0
This dude is hated all over mugen forums and warehouses in general.check out this thread:http://thehiddenelect.com/forum/index.php?topic=2743.0

There was also a thread on mugen-infantry that somebody posted about how much people hate him but it got deleted.Im not trying to sound like a crybaby or anything,its just that yall let this dude get away with too much.All Im saying he deserves some type of punishment,at least a temporarily ban or something

Edit:Just noticed this.Pots(a moderator his self)is basically saying the same thing I said,just in a different way about Laxxe.here's the link:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=72417.0

You know you propably should've posted a thread about this in mugen discussion.......

But yea I do agree with you.