YesNoOk

Gohan Z2 [Project] (Read 495188 times)

Started by Balthazar, July 29, 2011, 02:19:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Gohan Z2: video added to the first post for all you lazy mofo's.
#1061  July 25, 2013, 01:47:00 pm
He requested some time ago (like some months ago), so I remembered that I already did the rips.
Re: Gohan Z2: video added to the first post for all you lazy mofo's.
#1062  July 25, 2013, 07:13:15 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Thanks for the files. They'll definitely come handy. :)
Re: Gohan Z2
#1063  July 29, 2013, 10:33:06 pm
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
    • bluesunstudios@yahoo.com
    • bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
Blue Sun Studi-Update: Here are all of my Gohan palettes that I plan on making. By the way, they're all indexed.

Hyper Dimension

Alucard/Dracula/Vlad Hellsing

Imma Luigi, number one!

Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate Ice-Cream

My Morning Fruit Salad

Shinobi Gohan

Full-Power SSJ

The-Devils-Corpse Ultimate Gohan
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 09:32:31 pm by BlueSunStudios
#1064  August 06, 2013, 05:20:14 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
"aaaaaaahhh!!!!"  ?
Seriously what kind of dumb reply is this? We'll work with what we've got, obviously!
#1065  August 06, 2013, 09:11:10 pm
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
Still looking for win poses? I got one last idea.
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
#1066  August 06, 2013, 09:14:58 pm
    • Netherlands
Let's just say he's on hold until Cy codes his Ranbu move, there's not much progress as of lately.
But if you want to give more winpose suggestions, please do, you don't have to ask, this is the place for those kind of things!
#1067  August 06, 2013, 09:32:25 pm
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
His Gekiretsu Ranbu? I saw that move earlier and it looks sweet so far. Okay, here goes. It's a cameo based win pose akin to SSJ Goku but with DB characters; Gohan stands above his defeated opponent bending over then senses something coming (either behind, in front of him, or both) I have a few options listed below which could be random or you could chose the best one out of them if not all of them.

1. Goten and Trunks try to tackle him from both sides, but he side steps and they crash into each other, knocking themselves out.
 2. Videl tackles him from behind into the ground. Cue the make out session.
 3. If Goku/SSJ Goku is absent from the fight, he sneak attacks him, but Gohan flies off with his dad hot on his tail.
 4. Majin Vegeta replaces SSJ Goku if Vegeta/Majin Vegeta is absent from the fight.
 5. Piccolo replaces the above two if he is absent from the fight.

I'm just noticing how active I am with Gohan compared to the other characters. He was my favorite character back in the Cell Saga, so I guess that's why.
#1068  August 06, 2013, 11:25:17 pm
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
Those winpose cameo ideas seem pretty nice, although all of the chase winposes seem kind of redundant. Perhaps Piccolo could just shove Gohan offscreen for some explosion, as a reference to "DODGE!" for those of us who are watchers of TFS. Also, Majin Vegeta seems like a bit of a stretch for chasing Gohan, as I'm pretty sure Vegeta was fairly well on their side once he was Majin, but he was never really into the whole "training with others" thing

If you see a Diverien, it's almost definitely me. So say hi :D
#1069  August 06, 2013, 11:37:00 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#1070  August 06, 2013, 11:43:22 pm
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
For the Piccolo win pose, I had Gohan dodge him first and then fly off. SSJ Goku wants to test how good Mystic Gohan is, hence the sneak attack. Majin Vegeta, on the other hand, wants to beat the ever living daylights out of him for upstaging him again. As well loved Dragon Ball Z Abridged is, I don't think I've ever seen Team Z2 reference it at all or want to except for one of Goku/SSJ Goku Z2's win quotes: "Now I can get back to my delicious muffins!" Other than that, it seems like they want to avoid Abridged references.

That death cry reminds me of Krillin's Supersonic Warriors death cry.
#1071  August 07, 2013, 12:16:25 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1072  August 07, 2013, 12:50:01 am
    • Georgia
    • rjordan225@yahoo.com
I think a cool win pose would be him jumping out of screen and then seen riding by on a bike kinda like the post majin buu saga pics in the manga, another one could be him saying that there is to big of a difference between the two of them, turn his back to the opponent and then flying off
#1073  August 07, 2013, 02:22:36 am
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
I hope his Mugen 1.0 version isn't different from his WinMugen version, 'cause I am officially sticking with Mugen 1.0. None of the hi-res stages come out right on WinMugen, and the screen packs just screw it up badly. On topic, I was hoping that he got a win pose like that with Videl in her car (akin to SSJ Goku's perfect win pose).
#1074  August 07, 2013, 02:29:52 am
    • Georgia
    • rjordan225@yahoo.com
Yea either one would be dope and they could ride off to Cha La song playing
#1075  August 07, 2013, 02:30:39 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1076  August 07, 2013, 03:15:22 am
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
They may be just one version hopefully.
#1077  August 07, 2013, 03:26:32 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
we have avoided cameos of characters that have their own "character" so far, usually only using cameos of people we dont plan to do ever.
Hence the cameos so far are things like freeza soldiers, dragons, capsules, saibamen , pieces of the character history that are interwined with them.
So, for instance, gohan wont have a intro where he punches freeza and kills him. And if piccolo was around in an intro changing clothes then it would be less likely he got made.

Anyone could probably plot out a few cameos without any element that has potential to be a full char, imo.

In the same vein i think that after daerom showed the frames where he was making videl in the car, that if that ends up finished it will be used.

I also dont get the winmugen 1.0 comment considering the chars have always been one version fits all so far , maybe it was just filler for posts, i dunno, but it seemed like an odd question out.

#1078  August 07, 2013, 09:01:35 am
İ am not worried about cameos. After all, Balthazar knows what to use and what not to use. When we were talking about characters, İ know him saying: "İt has to stay fun and original with small new twists."
#1079  August 07, 2013, 11:00:47 am
    • Netherlands
Yeah man, you said it just right :D!
#1080  August 07, 2013, 11:02:23 am
    • USA
    • aquadragon97@hotmail.com
Alright, I know I'm 54 pages late tot he party, but I couldn't resist. Isn't his hair a bit...long? Almost Vegeta length here?