Re: MUGEN Video thread
#11142  December 21, 2018, 08:44:39 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
#11143  December 21, 2018, 09:03:18 am
I really don't understand this mocking with my Sagat. :/

I put years of effort on him, sprite editing, coding, ecc..as I told, it's not called supreme with invincible meaning, but just to avoid the others evil boss super ecc suffixes.

someone told that cornflakes sagat is "less fucked" than mine, and ain't more supreme than it.

If only because i called him supreme i've to get so much hate, i think i'm going to quit from mugen for a while.

I'd never thought my release got so much grudged feedbacks, i was really happy to share my work with you guys, but now this kind of non-constructive feedbacks really got me down.. :( :(
#11144  December 21, 2018, 09:23:43 am
  • Slash!!

I put years of effort on him, sprite editing, coding, ecc..as I told, it's not called supreme with invincible meaning, but just to avoid the others evil boss super ecc suffixes.

someone told that cornflakes sagat is "less fucked" than mine, and ain't more supreme than it.

If only because i called him supreme i've to get so much hate, i think i'm going to quit from mugen for a while.

I'd never thought my release got so much grudged feedbacks, i was really happy to share my work with you guys, but now this kind of non-constructive feedbacks really got me down.. :( :(

Man looks at this positively, after watching these videos I like your Sagat more..

lui

#11145  December 21, 2018, 09:46:08 am
    • USA

nobody is mocking him wtf

you're taking this way too personally and it's unhealthy. they're just titles of videos that poke fun at the fact he has the prefix supreme in the name. giang's video for instance is just him calling a group of supreme sagat's the supreme league. thats it. how is that mocking you?

plasmoid's vid just makes a joke about how supreme sagat must wear a brand called supreme which is a clothing company. the only other thing he states in the vid is how to properly fight supreme sagat, that's it.

why are you getting so hurt about this? you're claiming that everyone is mocking you when nobody is outright doing that. seriously, relax.
Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:50:20 am by Walruslui
#11146  December 21, 2018, 09:49:35 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam

Man, you took it too seriously. It's MUGEN, we fight your chars not because your work sucks. We fight your char because we think it would be fun to fight a new comer and that's it, no bashing or shaming here. You should even be happy that your char gets a lot of attentions that many of us even give a lot of honest feedbacks so you can improve in the next update. Just remember, we ain't laughing at you, we are laughing WITH you.
Edit: Read Wal's reply. He's right about this.
Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 10:00:15 am by Mr.Giang
#11147  December 22, 2018, 02:10:51 am
  • :D
Nice to meet everyone
#11148  December 22, 2018, 02:49:24 am
    • USA
#11149  December 22, 2018, 01:43:19 pm
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
#11150  December 22, 2018, 08:02:36 pm
    • USA
#11151  December 23, 2018, 12:00:13 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 I don't think it was intended to be a bandwagon, most people did it for the challenge. I did it specifically because someone at a server claimed that this Sagat is unbeatable and I wanted to prove that he is in fact beatable without resorting to something really broken. That, and I needed an excuse to showcase my own WIP.
#11152  December 23, 2018, 02:40:47 pm
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
#11153  December 24, 2018, 01:51:45 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#11154  December 24, 2018, 04:19:09 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam

Hug?
#11155  December 25, 2018, 01:41:56 am
  • :D
Nice to meet everyone
#11156  December 25, 2018, 06:38:33 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
#11157  December 25, 2018, 06:48:02 pm
  • Suika cute
    • sites.google.com/site/roysquadrocks/
#11158  December 26, 2018, 01:35:57 am
    • USA
#11159  December 26, 2018, 03:34:26 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
WIP P4U2 SP (Select screen static still being animated just for sides) and going to add more ports later!

[ YouTube: fGK3JVSYScc ]
#11160  December 26, 2018, 04:59:20 am
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel