Share this topic:
Re: KoF XIV
#4301  March 23, 2017, 02:06:49 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Hope it's Rock Howard. About damn time to Rock be in KOF.
#4302  March 23, 2017, 03:31:21 am
    • USA
Cool, love me some Vanessa. Not too keen on the clown pants, but I'm pretty sure they'll put an alternate color that'll make them solid.

And the other character behind them is clearly the one character that everyone has been asking for: Lucky Glauber.
#4303  March 23, 2017, 05:07:04 am
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
Just had a thought about Rock Howard. If he makes it into KOF XIV, what are the odds that his theme song "Spread The Wings" from Garou: Mark Of The Wolves gets a revision? Part of that instrumental features an interpolation of "Children" from trance electronica artist Robert Miles. As far as I'm aware, the piano chorus from "Children" was intentional, and the person who composed Rock's theme is a fan of Miles's music. There's not been any mention or claims of a copyright dispute from Miles himself, any of his associates, or his record label regarding Rock's theme. Is there a worry that the theme song could get brought up as a hurdle if Rock is that final DLC guest? (And if he does get in, could Miles take a stab at Rock's theme as a bonus track?)

In other words, I want to know the genesis behind "Spread The Wings."
#4304  March 23, 2017, 05:46:03 am
    • USA
Cool, love me some Vanessa. Not too keen on the clown pants, but I'm pretty sure they'll put an alternate color that'll make them solid.

Sadly that wont fix the freaking sandals :(

SNT

#4305  March 23, 2017, 10:10:28 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4306  March 23, 2017, 11:18:25 am
it's shingo. i really thought it was vanessa doing her stance in the middle.
#4307  March 23, 2017, 12:24:15 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Honestly feeling vindicated in knowing that I'm not the only one who dislikes Vanessa's redesign. The pants would be alright if they were a darker shade, but the fizzidy-ucking sandals clash with the whole motif and make it look super disjointed.
#4308  March 23, 2017, 12:26:16 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
I meant Heavy D back there but whatever.
Seriously,Shingo seems just like a Kyo clone which could be a waste of hype fuel. (i know he could be different from Kyo but still)
I really hope it's Rock...can somebody tell me if the Japanese fans actually want Shingo more than Rock? in a form of a fan poll or something.
Since devs hear out the Japanese fans more.
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
#4309  March 23, 2017, 12:40:24 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Whats the most desired character besides shingo and Blue mary? Anyone that is aware of what the japanese are into?
#4310  March 23, 2017, 12:48:12 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190

That's what alternative outfits are for if requested they could add Vanessa's original outfit. 

Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:58:14 pm by videoman
#4311  March 23, 2017, 01:05:38 pm
I didn't even realize she was wearing sandals... Why would anyone do that.
What's the basis for the claims that Shingo is so popular, in Japan or anywhere else ? He has a fandom like everyone else but that's not particularly big popularity.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4312  March 23, 2017, 01:21:39 pm
  • Fate's Persona
I meant according to the japanese audience who's very popular?
But from the looks of it,i assume he's on top.

Sooooo.......in regards of story endings,they are usually for 3-char teams,there could be one with Whip,Vanessa,Yamazaki team and one for the fourth.
But if we assume it'll be 3-char team,who could Shingo team up with from the current cast?
For Rock it's Terry and Alice i assume....
I team of Rock,Mary and another char would be cool.
#4313  March 23, 2017, 01:31:52 pm
They'd be more likely to listen to the Chinese at this point. Which would easily mean the Orochi Team from '97, Shermie in particular. Anyway, I never got the impression that Shingo was any more popular than everyone else.

And yeah Vanessa's redesign, bleh.

I'd like the final character to be Ash. Though I wouldn't mind a Shingo with more unique animations and stuff.
#4314  March 23, 2017, 01:39:35 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4315  March 23, 2017, 01:53:31 pm
  • Fate's Persona
Of how almost everybody believes and wants to be Shingo in the game.
But you are welcome to correct me of this,im  not very familiar with the Kof franchise,
aside a few games.
Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 01:56:34 pm by AgentofDestiny
#4316  March 23, 2017, 01:56:46 pm
I don't believe and I don't want it to be Shingo. Other people here have also said the same. He has a fanbase like everyone, but I haven't seen anywhere on the web that he has that sort of popularity. This is simply a meme, don't confuse it for genuine popularity.
#4317  March 23, 2017, 02:04:36 pm
  • Fate's Persona
It might be Rock,

as for future 4 dlc characters i would like Shermie,Ash,Mary Blue,Duo Lon
they could have Shermie in a team and secretly plotting to revive Orochi or something,
that would be interesting in my opinion.
#4318  March 23, 2017, 05:05:41 pm
    • Brazil
#4319  March 23, 2017, 05:07:53 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 05:12:58 pm by L.E.O.N
#4320  March 23, 2017, 05:25:34 pm