YesNoOk

Dragon Ball Z: Super Butouden Legends (Read 13006 times)

Started by SaltAddict, June 05, 2017, 10:35:45 pm
Share this topic:
Dragon Ball Z: Super Butouden Legends
#1  June 05, 2017, 10:35:45 pm
    • Portugal
Dragon Ball Z - Super Butouden Legends.

This game is based off the old Super Butouden and Hyper Dimension games for the snes. The game play is standard stuff, powerbars, 1 match, two rounds, run, air dashes, double jump.
6 buttons: x for punch, a for kick, b is power charge and y is special attack, a melee attack unique to the character (i.e Piccolo's dash kick; Vegeta's fireball barrage), plus z and c are used in team mode for assist and tag, respectively. Each character has 3-5 specials and 1-2 "Z Specials" (basically EX moves; i.e Goku's teleport kamehameha) that cost half the powerbar  and 1 "Z Counter" that costs a third; Finally, each character has a unique ultimate move that costs the entire powerbar.

Screenshots:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

This download contains 10 characters and 10 stages. Keep in mind that this is a demo/alpha/beta/whatever; any feedback/bug reports are welcome.
DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4kgp1dh9uu8ui4g/DBZ+SB+Legends.rar

Additional Credits:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 05:17:12 pm by FastFlash
Re: Dragon Ball Z: Super Butouden Legends
#2  June 06, 2017, 11:21:44 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Thanks for sharing, buddy!!
Hyped to try it!
#3  June 09, 2017, 12:03:45 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
I haven't played it a whole lot, I just installed it today.

Love the tag team instead of simul stuff, that was great idea, makes me think I should do something similar in the future. And I like the uniqueness of a lot of the characters down to their ki and basics.

Only issue I've really had so far is Trunks AI got locked into fire his Finish Buster (the Ki special the accelerates upwards), when I was on the other side of the screen. I think he shot a total of 12-20 blasts before I decided to start Ki'ing him. In fact all the characters seem to be a bit spammy at the far sides of the screen which may be intentional just figured I'd point it out.

Enjoyed seeing that that Yamcha, Zangya, and the old Strifebars are getting some love again too. <3
#4  June 12, 2017, 10:38:52 pm
    • Portugal
I haven't played it a whole lot, I just installed it today.

Love the tag team instead of simul stuff, that was great idea, makes me think I should do something similar in the future. And I like the uniqueness of a lot of the characters down to their ki and basics.

Only issue I've really had so far is Trunks AI got locked into fire his Finish Buster (the Ki special the accelerates upwards), when I was on the other side of the screen. I think he shot a total of 12-20 blasts before I decided to start Ki'ing him. In fact all the characters seem to be a bit spammy at the far sides of the screen which may be intentional just figured I'd point it out.

Enjoyed seeing that that Yamcha, Zangya, and the old Strifebars are getting some love again too. <3

Yeah, the AI is a bit spammy. It will be tonned down in future updates. Thanks for feedback! :)
#5  June 13, 2017, 04:10:13 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Awesome! I'm riding the nostalgia train thanks! :yuno:
#6  August 25, 2017, 05:01:01 pm
    • yagamic4.50megs.com/photo2_1.html
Very interested to play this but link is down