YesNoOk

Celebi and Chuih Sprite Overhaul W.I.P. (Read 2844 times)

Started by DeluxeGamer705, November 28, 2023, 03:23:06 pm
Share this topic:
Celebi and Chuih Sprite Overhaul W.I.P.
#1  November 28, 2023, 03:23:06 pm
  • Gaming is so fun!
    • Poland
    • sites.google.com/view/dxgsmugensite/main-page
Hello! In case you didn't know, I'm giving four of my characters' sprites an overhaul (one of them is currently done, but three aren't yet). But first, I decided to reveal the current sprites for two of my characters - Celebi and Chuih.

As you can see, they look inaccurate, right? Well, they do. I had no idea what I was doing when I was spriting them honestly, and it resulted in poor and inaccurate sprites. As of now, I'm very unproud of them, so I decided to give them an overhaul, with some other changes.

These are the overhauled sprites I've done so far. You can see how different they look. Despite Celebi's being rather similar to the older ones but with some more accurate things, Chuih's one is perhaps the most noticeable, as I even included a helmet for him that he had in his actual design (if my Chuih doesn't need it in his sprites I'll remove the helmet). Celebi's sprites will also result in some palette changes for it to match the overhauled sprites.

I'm not really sure if they look much better or should have some more tweaks, so I'll appreciate any feedback. :)

Also known as "BartekZioomPro" (crappy name, I know).
Playin' Mugen since 2017, creating content since 2022.