YesNoOk

Ideas for Bardock (+ Victory quotes) (Read 5568 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, July 11, 2019, 01:48:43 am
Ideas for Bardock (+ Victory quotes)
#1  July 11, 2019, 01:48:43 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
In case you guys didn't know, I was working on my own version of Bardock, one of my favorite Dragon Ball characters, but I put him on a hiatus because I don't have sprites for his attacks. I've made a request on this page (http://mugenguild.com/forum/boardseen./topics/test-run-spritesheet-expansion-thread-addendum-request-thread-152752.msg2442966.html#new), but no one has hit me up since. I'll have to get a job and commission the sprites I need for Bardock.

This is what I currently got for Bardock (pardon the sound. I have no clue on why there's no sound on my left ear): https://streamable.com/yq5bi

Now I do have some ideas for helpers for Bardock. Gine is definitely going to be one because, well, she's Bardock's wife, and she's actually going to heal Bardock not attack. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is another one since he is one of my favorite Fusions in the Dragon Ball franchise as a whole. Vegito could be one, but I'll need sprites for him. I don't have any moves or supers for him, so if you guys would like to submit your ideas below, I'd appreciate that.

I also have a general idea on victory quotes when it comes to other characters. I want Bardock to say different quotes to Goku and his transformations (except Super Saiyan Blue), Goku Black, Gogeta, Gohan (kid, teen, and Mystic) and Goten, and Raditz. I also want Bardock to say different quotes to Vegeta, Nappa, and Frieza. I do have a general idea on the... theme (?) of some the quotes. The default win quotes (the quotes when you fight against other characters), I'm not sure, but I want them to sound like stuff that Bardock would actually say.

For Goku (adult), I want Bardock to sound like a proud dad, because Goku defeated Frieza and avenged Bardock and the Saiyans, not only that, he became a Super Saiyan and evolved the transformation.

For Raditz, I want Bardock to basically be disappointed in Raditz for not only cheating in the tournament (Raditz has his own manga and it's his backstory and how he met Vegeta and Nappa), but also for losing to Goku, as Raditz is the older brother.

I'm not sure about the others, but I want them all to sound like something that Bardock would actually say, not some abridged bull-bull or something like that. I know this is MUGEN, but I gotta stick to the source.

-----

Idk how to end the post, other than saying submit ideas for moves and victory quotes for my favorite Saiyan.