YesNoOk

Yamori X's Projects: SvC EX??? (Read 90658 times)

Started by yamme, March 01, 2016, 07:37:59 am
Share this topic:
Re: Yamori X's Projects: JJBA Lilith..?
#81  May 05, 2016, 08:51:17 am
  • A human that exists sometimes.
    • USA
I do like the port you made, although her mouth seems a little too big, and Lilith should have much paler skin.

As for the palette.. I dont know why I didnt think to just add the new colors, so I can get the colors excuse out of the way.
do the thing
#82  May 10, 2016, 08:22:55 pm
    • USA
Progress, progress.

Lilith now has the text callouts and Win graphics added, just for the JoJo touch. Just would like some opinions; should I make these configurable (in other words, make a config file to enable / disable them)?

Lilith now has a beautiful new small portrait, with special thanks to Raneri who provided the initial edits to the original. Also, I have now added unique palettes to Pocket Morrigan.

All thats left now is all the portraits, which are being redone into a more JoJo aesthetic, and the supers, which I have started as of now. Aside from Lilith's own supers, I plan to add an extra custom one that makes use of Pocket Morrigan. Don't know what it will be yet, so if you'd like, you can leave some suggestions. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!
do the thing
#83  May 11, 2016, 03:09:53 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#84  May 12, 2016, 01:59:48 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Aside from Lilith's own supers, I plan to add an extra custom one that makes use of Pocket Morrigan. Don't know what it will be yet, so if you'd like, you can leave some suggestions. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!
Probably give Pocket Morrigan the missle super she had in Darkstalkers, and meld it a bit into Kakyoin's Super Emerald Splash, the constant quick spray of projectiles while giving Lilith complete control over herself kinda deal.

Also tried the alpha, she's really solid so far. You never fail to push out good work.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#85  May 12, 2016, 02:11:38 am
    • USA
Probably give Pocket Morrigan the missle super she had in Darkstalkers, and meld it a bit into Kakyoin's Super Emerald Splash, the constant quick spray of projectiles while giving Lilith complete control over herself kinda deal.

That's a wonderful idea, but I'm not sure if Pocket Morrigan has the Finishing Shower sprites. I wonder if I could improvise that, though.

Also tried the alpha, she's really solid so far. You never fail to push out good work.

Thank you!
do the thing
#86  May 12, 2016, 04:05:46 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Have her fire NGP sprites for her finishing shower :P
#87  May 12, 2016, 04:49:45 am
    • USA
Have her fire NGP sprites for her finishing shower :P

Well.. I'm not sure about that. For the sprites, I was referring to Morrigan's own animation, unless you knew that and were suggesting something else?
do the thing
#88  May 17, 2016, 10:37:48 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Many people had said it but I want to say it myself. Your Lilith is very accurate and solid to their gameplay. Keep it up!
#89  May 17, 2016, 11:35:37 pm
    • USA
Many people had said it but I want to say it myself. Your Lilith is very accurate and solid to their gameplay. Keep it up!

I'm glad to see the effort pays off, thank you!

Also, I'll take this chance to let you guys know that Lilith's gameplay is pretty much complete. Thanks to your suggestions, I was able to come up with the custom super. Here's a screenshot preview:

All that's left now is the portraits, and with them, the flashy JoJo port effects (super ko stuff). Stay tuned!
do the thing
JJBA Lilith: Beta Test Build
#90  May 21, 2016, 04:29:42 am
    • USA
Alright, here we go. We're so close! All thats left is the Super KO port (and the things that go with it), AI, and a little combo challenge. If you choose to test, please give your suggestions and feedback. Thanks!

Download JJBA Lilith Beta
do the thing
Re: Yamori X's Projects: MvC2 Lilith (w/ Tag System!)
#91  October 01, 2016, 04:48:17 am
    • USA
Hello everyone. I've been in a bit of a MUGEN rut before, but now I've got some motivation and I've come back with just a little project of mine. I converted my MvC Lilith into MvC2 style, and wih DarkWolf13's permission, I gave her full compatibility with his MvC2 Tag System project. Here's a little demo vid showing said compatibility off.

(Yeah, she doesn't have hyper portraits yet. They're still  in production. Sorry  :c)

do the thing
Re: Yamori X's Projects: MvC2 Lilith (w/ Tag System!)
#92  October 01, 2016, 09:19:17 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Looks very promising! :)
Yamori X's Projects: SvC EX???
#93  February 14, 2018, 07:49:13 am
    • USA
Hello everyone. To all that may have noticed, I haven't put out anything recently aside from update. MUGENs been kinda on and off for me, but I got big into KoF recently and thought about makin' something sorta big after some inspiration.

This thing turns out to be a lil' full game in my custom style that I've been building for a long while. It's gonna be a SNK and Capcom crossover game, roster wise, but the gameplay is gonna be an odd amalgamation. After playing on both sides, I thought it would be fun to see what I could do with my favorite SNK chars in this style, plus some other unique Capcom IPs. I think by now, the style is pretty set in stone, but the thing I got start worrying about is the screenpack (not too great with graphics stuff of the sort).

There's also the roster, which I have a pretty big idea of, but may peeve a few since I can't include too many (i'm only human!) and that my tastes may differ a bit, sorry in advance!  The rosters sorta gonna be organized in threes, like KoF. I thought it would be a fun idea to organize the Capcom chars this way, since I haven't seen it before.

So far, 4 characters have been made, and I've been privately testing them with a few close friends just to help me polish (thanks doods). They are Lilith (of course), Chun-Li (from before), and the two new ones that I haven't released yet: Terry Bogard and Mai Shiranui. I had a lotta fun with them, and it's given me high hopes for this game. Once I get at least one rep from each starter team (4 Capcom, 4 SNK), I will release a little public alpha test to see what people think of the game. Once I've gathered feedback and polished up, I will move onto adding the rest of the members from the 8 starter teams for the first version of the game.

Now with that out of the way, I'll go on to describe the gameplay system at it's current state:
Spoiler: Big ol' list of features (click to see content)

And now to conclude, here are a couple of little thingies to show off the chars I've had in the works for a bit by now. They'll be released individually pretty soon. Lilith and Chun-Li have also been changed quite a bit to accommodate to the changes in the gameplay system since the last time, so expect an update for them as well.

Spoiler: Streamable clips (click to see content)

oops should also probably mention its gonna hav an ikemen port becus online is fun and junk
do the thing
Re: Yamori X's Projects: SvC EX???
#94  February 14, 2018, 08:04:05 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Looks fun, definitely keeping an eye on this, good luck with the project.

Have you thought about a tag system?
Lasagna
#95  February 15, 2018, 04:43:04 am
    • USA
Really not keen on tag systems as much, decided to keep it a lil more classic.
do the thing
#96  February 15, 2018, 05:42:01 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Ok that's fine, more questions, why Neogeo sprites instead of CvS? And how are you going to make them 6 buttons?
Lasagna
#97  February 15, 2018, 06:16:33 am
    • USA
I thought it would be a fun idea to use CPS2 sprites exclusively for Capcom, and NeoGeo sprites for SNK, (when possible, of course)  just for a funny sense of consistency, and also since not all the chars I plan to add have been in CvS.

As for 6 buttons, Mai and Terry seemed to go nicely, so I think I could work it pretty well, though I do imagine some chars may make it a bit tougher in some areas.
do the thing