YesNoOk

my mk guy punches the character and he floats away  (Read 943 times)

Started by zurn5000, February 15, 2010, 12:47:02 am
Share this topic:
my mk guy punches the character and he floats away
#1  February 15, 2010, 12:47:02 am
my mk guy punches the character and he floats away why how do i fix it
Re: my mk guy punches the character and he floats away
#2  February 15, 2010, 12:59:59 am
Physics, hitvels and gethit states : make these right.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3  February 15, 2010, 06:06:51 am
ya but its only the mk characters witch files do i change do i use fighter factory' cause its annoying they float and they don't land till the games over' also do i use fighter factory too put in the portrait to how
#4  February 15, 2010, 06:53:41 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
What byakko said again. We can't tell you MORE than that because you're not telling us more than that. Vague questions = vague answers.

Also, wrong forum and YOU can move it. You can also change the icon when it gets there.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#5  February 15, 2010, 09:32:13 pm
basically i press low punch the characters float off the screen wtf how
and im trying to finish the korr character from weapon lord  using snag it and corel how to portrait fighter factory .sff 
#6  February 16, 2010, 12:21:56 am
WHAT character ? The one who is punching ? Delete your entire state, copy one from KFM and tweak the anim and such. It shouldn't be able to do that unless you told it to, and since you're not posting your code, that's pretty much the only logical solution.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.