YesNoOk

CvS Kazumi Mishima 2016!!!! (Read 14313 times)

Started by chuchoryu, May 19, 2016, 07:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
CvS Kazumi Mishima 2016!!!!
#1  May 19, 2016, 07:37:46 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
                                 _______________________________________________
================================|CvS Kazumi Mishima 1.12 by chuchoryu|=================================
                                 ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Hello friends! to long I work this one and now is here, Kazumi the Kazuya`s mother, finally appear in Tekken games and is very difficult to face she...I see in videos, and my first char release fisrt than the game, she need the voices and more moves but is close to complete this work, enjoy and have fun!!

http://www.4shared.com/rar/iIhbbhHoce/CvS_KzmiTAG.html?

=====<Move list>=====

*Triple Punch: LP, MP, MP

*Double Kick: MK, MK

*Tiger: D, DB, B + Any Punch

*Rising Uppercut: D, DF, F + Any Punch

*Hell Lancer: D, DB, B + Any Kick

*Super Moves*
Rage Art: D, DF, F, LP+HP
*The P2 must hit you for this move*

=====<Features>=====
-All sprites from Tekken 7 screen shoots *New*
-All colors *New*
-Nina Williams voices *New*
-Tag System *New*
-Including Stage by me *New*
-All sprites revamp *New*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-More moves
-The original voices
-Future revamp the codes

=====<Special Thanks>=====

bis1994: I use the model he did for revamp Kazumi, I use permission
Harada: For make Tekken series
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Re: CvS Kazumi Mishima 2016!!!!
#2  May 19, 2016, 07:41:03 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Chuchoryu, I think that your animations are still pretty low. You should increase the number of sprites to smooth your chars! :)
#3  May 19, 2016, 08:14:18 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Chuchoryu, I think that your animations are still pretty low. You should increase the number of sprites to smooth your chars! :)
Yes is very slow now because the videos of Kazumi moves are very faster for take a pictures, but I promise to upgrade more this is the firts of 1000000 upgrades XD not really this number but 4 or 7 yes

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#4  May 19, 2016, 08:52:03 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
:D
Stay strong Chucho, and thanks again to work as hard for Mugen!! you're mugen maker!
#5  May 19, 2016, 09:48:38 pm
#6  May 19, 2016, 10:09:46 pm
  • Raging Fist
not bad, just needs more sprite fill ins for smoother animations, pay attention to the clothing, also IF you really are gonna do Hwoarang, I would suggest making the face similar to Kim Kamphwan, Idk why but the face he has now...feels like Adon's doing a bad cosplay for him.
#7  May 21, 2016, 10:14:52 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Yes is very slow now because the videos of Kazumi moves are very faster for take a pictures,

Many than bro!!! this is very helpfull to me, now I ake more ood screen shoot for Kazumi, F.A.N.G
not bad, just needs more sprite fill ins for smoother animations, pay attention to the clothing, also IF you really are gonna do Hwoarang, I would suggest making the face similar to Kim Kamphwan, Idk why but the face he has now...feels like Adon's doing a bad cosplay for him.
XD yes I hange the fce more like Kim for d more better one Hworang and oon I show him and I take a lok in You Tube stuff tools for make more srites for Kazumi Mishima