YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1573039 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#421  October 06, 2013, 07:32:46 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Looks like attention seeking to me.
#422  October 06, 2013, 07:58:17 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Oh look, one of those articles again... what a shock.  -_-

I think that journalists do this just to get hits and pretend that they're really good because they're not afraid to talk about "that stuff."

Classist sounds like a word they just invented btw (even though it really is somehow).

I would not call article writers like that journalists. The main target of articles like that is to generate clicks and links instead of delivering informative articles like you mentioned. Article editors like that are not deserving to be called journalists.
#423  October 06, 2013, 08:50:13 pm
    • USA

I think that journalists do this just to get hits and pretend that they're really good because they're not afraid to talk about "that stuff."

Classist sounds like a word they just invented btw (even though it really is somehow).

I would not call article writers like that journalists. The main target of articles like that is to generate clicks and links instead of delivering informative articles like you mentioned. Article editors like that are not deserving to be called journalists.

would be cool to not to link to that kind of shit to avoid giving them even more clicks. And then people complain why bad character releases have such amount of posts inside them while good ones have 2 pages max...
#424  October 06, 2013, 09:24:38 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

would be cool to not to link to that kind of shit to avoid giving them even more clicks.

Did you hear that, Iced? ;-) Stop posting bad links!
#425  October 07, 2013, 03:35:48 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
That was too hilarious not to post, specially if you also read the comments, all of which are negative .

having someone like you criticizing others for attempting to generate clicks is hilarious too.
#426  October 07, 2013, 04:02:08 pm
no shit
#427  October 07, 2013, 04:03:58 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Post crap like that either in the shit thread where it belongs.

If you want to talk about my website where i never post clickbait articles with headlines like "the_legend_of_zelda_is_classist_sexist_and_racist"  and articles full of made up crap to get people to comment it do it in that critizism on game art hq blabla thread.

Post only Nintendo News related stuff in this thread please.

and Tiltin...shut up as usual.
#428  October 07, 2013, 04:09:20 pm
doesn't the fact that there's an 8-page thread about your general stupidity and your shitty website promotion practices tell you anything? who are you to tell anyone to shut up or not post here?
#429  October 07, 2013, 04:10:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
thats a nintendo related article, it being low quality is a fact, still hilarious tho. I do agree with Red that we should avoid posting a lot of those.

And dude, you are a spambot, a manned spambot, you can search your name and you find your comments posted everywhere from youtube comments to eventhub comments, how are you not a click generating thing?
Cmon give me a break you have no standing to talk about anything like that, ever. You should probably avoid even answering this.
#430  October 07, 2013, 04:27:31 pm
  • SNK is life
#431  October 07, 2013, 04:35:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
whats inverse psychology, do you mean reverse?
That means you think I hope he answers?

Telling him that he shouldnt argue against his previous actions is not a reverse psychology move, its just telling him that theres no point arguing with that because theres no way to prove that wrong, \b\ro.
#432  October 07, 2013, 04:53:35 pm
Obviously this article was click bait to get Iced and GBK into conflict yet again. :smug:

DMK

#433  October 07, 2013, 05:15:29 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Moving on, patiently waiting for Nintendo to update the new games for their Club site. please be decent stuff this month. pls.
#434  October 07, 2013, 06:57:09 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
There's.... solitaire?

DMK

#435  October 07, 2013, 06:58:26 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Legend of Zelda for 3DS and Super Mario kart for Wii

Fuck yeah.
#436  October 09, 2013, 09:56:43 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
New Donkey Kong Trailer with the reveal of Dixie Kong as the third playable character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VPovBZkLko#t=79

Is it just me or is the game more kiddygame looking compared with the old SNES DKC games?

edit: i meant the look (giant colorful gouda cheese etc.), not the gameplay itself
Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:10:24 am by Germanbaraka667
#437  October 09, 2013, 10:02:19 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
DKCR on Wii was the best and hardest DKC I ever played.  It looks more like a cartoon but it plays like a man's game.
#438  October 09, 2013, 11:13:32 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#439  October 09, 2013, 11:30:02 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Looks pretty fun actually.

Also BADTZ-MARU FTW!!
#440  October 09, 2013, 12:23:57 pm
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
It reminds me of Diddy Kong Racing a bit.