YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2232198 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3761  September 07, 2019, 09:35:25 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I haven't tried any of this year's challenge quests yet since I'm constantly just farming for petals, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it if I don't complete any of them.

hassan will just one hit kill one party member per turn.

Apparenly the NA version of King Hassan's fight has been "buffed" where he no longer targets the Servant on the left most slot of the party and will freely attack anyone now. This completely negates any cheese strats that would have involved BB or your King Hassan tanking hits without much fear of his instant death proccing.
#3762  September 07, 2019, 09:41:58 am
yeah the death thing is random in NA apparently.

oh and he insta kill my bb three times in a row.... i need caster nero with LB event CE ... who has one?

and i haven't seen any youtube clip for NA event.
#3763  September 07, 2019, 10:32:19 am
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
I feel so guilty for having a whole bunch of the challenge quests uncompleted.
#3764  September 07, 2019, 10:53:23 am
most of them are easy you can breeze through them the new ones are pretty challenging , i think difficulty spikes at davinci. you can't muscle through them you need a versatile servants that could do damage but at the same time have skills that could help them survive in a fight.

i've got really no offensive caster i do have sanzang but she won't be able to last against old man hassan. already tried different setups and different strategy , you can't really go all stall team cause if you don't kill the big hassans , old man will have enough damage to one hit kill any caster you've got even without the death status.

my friendslist doesn't have any caster nero , so i'm just waiting and googling if someone has done the cq and copy their setup.
#3765  September 07, 2019, 11:49:12 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Even wth this "buff", the challenge is doable, but you'd need to be a huge whaler and have Sanzang/Ilya, Memelin or Waver, and even then, it's not guaranteed; the "buff" made that EQ vs King Hassan much more RNG reliant than it should.

Personally, I've done 9 our of the 14 EQ's. That's much more than I thought I'd achieve.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3766  September 07, 2019, 12:15:05 pm
i beat everyone except for hassan. i've gpt waver and merlin but i do not have a offensive caster to do the job. my sanzang is under level and her skills are at level ones.

and i lost again , i keep dying no matter setup i use.

might as well wait for the patch if they are planning to patch this , i gotta level sanzang first.

edit: couldn't wait for the patch and i tried one more time and i won fucking finally!!! barely won it too , down to my last servant hercules no more revives  no more buffs and he had a buster evasion. good thing quick and arts card landed a crit.

i ignored killing the hassans and focused on maintain and spam irisviel and merlin's np . while BB chips away old man's hp. she and waver died before even breaking a gauge, i was ready to withdraw too , good thing i didn't. manage to turtle my way through the entire thing.

EDIT:
finished all the challenge quests , hassan and davinci is probably the hardest , easiest of all the new challenge quest are nero's. though her last one is pretty challenging , it ain't that hard especially if you have a good aoe berserker and debuff remover. used paul bunyan to kill 5 servants and used a friend's jalter to finish nero off.   

be aware that some of her buffs are permanent and cannot be remove so don't bring servants with evasion and also kill amakusa as fast as you can, so definitely bring a berserker.
Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 02:43:34 pm by 地獄の花
#3767  September 10, 2019, 12:58:46 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
7m Download Campaign with Merlin banner on the 12th after Umu Fest.
#3768  September 10, 2019, 02:57:37 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
The 4-star ticket is really hard to pick for me, the only new Servants I'd consider is Lancer Artoria or Medea Lily.

Otherwise I'm either going to NP2 one of my Lancelots, Gilgamesh or Banana.

Leaning on Saberlot tbh.
#3769  September 10, 2019, 04:22:37 pm
i dunno if it's sad or lucky that i have most of them... with the exception of the agartha ones.

lancerturia is probably the best pick , her OC effect is so good combined with waver you could stall boss battles easily. plus she's a heavy buster crit damager.

medea lily if you don;t have her i'd suggest you get her... she saved my ass countless times , her heal and insta NP gain is just too great.
#3770  September 10, 2019, 06:10:43 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
If you're going to pick Lalter, you probably should hold off and roll the banner first in case you get her there since she and Salter are going to be the 4* rate ups.
#3771  September 10, 2019, 06:31:46 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
My heart is telling me to spend that 4star ticket on Wu, but my brain is telling me to spend it on Media Lily
#3772  September 10, 2019, 07:56:57 pm
    • Mexico
If you're going to pick Lalter, you probably should hold off and roll the banner first in case you get her there since she and Salter are going to be the 4* rate ups.

That'ts not a bad idea actually. But wouldn't mind her as a "free" NP2.

Otherwise, I may go for Saberlot. I don't have him.
PotS said:

Fact.
#3773  September 12, 2019, 07:14:19 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Event is over. Only managed to get my Rider Mordred NP Loop ready (but not foolproof) with only an hour left in the event so that sucked. Also didn't do the Hassan CQ or the Prototype CQ because I was sick of CQs and just wanted QP and FP. I got the important stuff from the shop but didn't bother with most of the mats because I already had 50+ of most of them anyway.

All in all I still hate Nero Fest but at least it wasn't as bad as last years.
#3774  September 12, 2019, 07:18:51 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Well you see, Nero Fest is an egg of an idea waiting to be properly hatched by a True King
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3775  September 12, 2019, 07:19:37 am
    • Mexico
Event is over. Only managed to get my Rider Mordred NP Loop ready (but not foolproof) with only an hour left in the event so that sucked. Also didn't do the Hassan CQ or the Prototype CQ because I was sick of CQs and just wanted QP and FP. I got the important stuff from the shop but didn't bother with most of the mats because I already had 50+ of most of them anyway.

All in all I still hate Nero Fest but at least it wasn't as bad as last years.

Add the Da Vinci Quest for me among those I didn't do. Managed to farm 16 rounds, so that's a plus for me , and got to LV up several of my servants. Now time to wait for Memelin Apologems.

Update: Merlin Banner just started and...

I'm already into Buster Memes.

Also got a second copy of Prisma Cosmos from a single. Now I can choose Lalter without worries.
PotS said:

Fact.
Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:24:38 am by Amalgam of Gambling
#3776  September 12, 2019, 09:44:54 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Got both Salter and Lalter with some multis with rainbow orbs from out of nowhere. Thought it was NP2 Merlin, but it was NP2 Jack... Oh well could have been worse.

Now I don't know who to use my ticket on, probably Pentheselia.
#3777  September 12, 2019, 10:30:49 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Threw 30sq into the fire because I really needed 9 CEs and my 100th Cu. /s

I am furious.
Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 11:10:26 am by President Devon
#3778  September 12, 2019, 12:19:22 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
At least you had the willpower to stop at one multi. My "one" multi for the banner ended up using all 139 of my quartz.

Anyways how was everyone's Umu Fest? Wanted to clear at least 150-200 boxes before the end of the event, but I ended up getting burned out and only opened 125. I also fucked up and didn't get to do the remaining 7 challenge quests cause for some stupid reason I'm an idiot and lost track of time so I thought I had another day left.
#3779  September 12, 2019, 12:37:51 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
Tried to get Lalter only to get an NP4 salter, NP2 Vlad berserker, and xuanzang for the first time with all 20 tickets and 364 SQ. At least I got Merlin so the Salt is not too bad but I really just want Lalter.
#3780  September 12, 2019, 02:25:16 pm
so where are we suppose to exchange the ticket?

i would role for np 2 merlin but i wasted all my quartz to get nero bride... didn't get her. got np 3 regular nero.

i manage to beat all the CQ they were my priority and to clear out the shop. didn't bother farming the rose petals since i've got tons of exp cards both in my box and inventory and archives.

gonna use all the friend points and do CE bombs for now.
Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 02:33:18 pm by 地獄の花