YesNoOk

ISIS Bombings Kill 200 During Ramadan Celebrations in Baghdad (Read 4629 times)

Started by Bea, July 05, 2016, 11:34:28 am
Share this topic:
Re: ISIS Bombings Kill 200 During Ramadan Celebrations in Baghdad
#21  July 06, 2016, 10:33:13 am

I know, I mean, ISIS is directly positionning themselves as the enemies of Muslims and not even defending their own version of faith anymore, especially with the bombing of Medina which everyone else agreed was supposed to be the most sacred place of non violence in spite of the conflicts between all involved parties. That's like the last line ever they could possibly cross. There's no other line.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:36:19 am by Byakko
#22  July 06, 2016, 10:38:46 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I know, I mean, ISIS is directly positionning themselves as the enemies of Muslims and not even defending their own version of faith anymore, especially with the bombing of Medina which everyone else agreed was supposed to be the most sacred place of non violence in spite of the conflicts between all involved parties. That's like the last line ever they could possibly cross. There's no other line.

Medina's bombing is going to definitely be a decision ISIS is going to regret. Correct me if I'm wrong, but other terrorist groups at least respected Medina's condition as a sacred place for Muslims, no?
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#23  July 06, 2016, 10:47:49 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I believe so. IINM even Al fucking Qaeda hates ISIS.
#24  July 06, 2016, 10:57:43 pm
it is possible that saudi arabia might start having a more active role with the war against isis, now after they did this, but i think it's unlikely. they've got their hands full with yemen now and that conflict is sapping away their financial and military power.
i hope to see more forces united against isis tho, fuckers need to die.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞