YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1227643 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#1781  February 07, 2015, 03:41:19 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
Twelve days after that I paid for it I finally received my second purchase of this year, was lucky enough to found this little fella for less than 15 bucks at Mercado Libre use to play this one at the arcade when I was younger so decided to play it again but now with my daughter at home, so many good memories came back as soon as I started to play it, gotta love the 5 screw version and really don't know why but I prefer this cartridge design instead of the 3 screw now will just wait until Jango shares some more images of his latest purchases  >_<

Dayumn...that nes is CRISP!!..Nice snatch there man. I still have mines (yes my childhood one) but it looked like it been through war lol

Anyway...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:16:31 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#1782  February 08, 2015, 07:04:13 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Take that, my parents when I was twelve!  I can so have both a Playstation and a Nintendo 64!

Now to start building a game library.
#1783  February 08, 2015, 07:29:47 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
You are not a man unless you own Goemon's Great Adventure and Harvest Moon and Diddy Kawng Racing and...
#1784  February 08, 2015, 07:50:48 pm
    • USA
I'm making a list, alright?  I've already bought Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox 64, and I should hopefully have secured F-Zero X and Pokemon Snap by the end of the day.
#1785  February 09, 2015, 01:25:32 am
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
I've also heard decent things about Mischief Makers, although the trick with N64 games is finding them at a reasonable price. Not always available in grey market or retro gaming shops. Only picked up the system again a week or so ago, so only have a small collection including a few choice titles like Crusin' USA, Smash Bros, Yoshi's Story, etc so far. As a side note if you're willing to make a slight alteration to your system, the regional protection for that system is for the most part the same tab based nonsense they were using in the SNES days, so it is possibly to play import titles with a small bit of surgery to remove the excess tabs in the cartridge tray.
#1786  February 09, 2015, 02:46:54 am
  • Furry Fighting Game Trash
    • Canada
I have a Wii, and I saw this game in my generic disc store called 'Deja Vu Discs'. They still sell gamecube games for some reason.

I never thought that I would ever get a Rocky game ever in my life.
#1787  February 09, 2015, 03:20:13 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
I really need to get that and the sequel.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#1788  February 09, 2015, 04:02:11 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I've also heard decent things about Mischief Makers
Mischief Makers is amazing!

This is why everyone should play Mischief Makers: you play as Marina, a super cool robot lady who throws thing, on a quest to save Professor Theo, the guy who made you. Midway through the game, your quest is suddenly derailed, for reasons I don't remember, and you end up having to participate in the Olympics for some reason? So there's the usual assortment of Olympic-type activities; your 100 meter dashes, some hurdles, some long jumps, and, of course: "MathFun". MathFun, as we all know, consists of trying to solve simple math problems faster than your opponent. And then you play dodgeball against a tiny housecat and you can actually just walk over the dividing line, and start beating the shit out of the cat (it's OK because the cat is like a spy or something!) And then the cat takes you to the boss who is a wolfman who has a tricked out, weaponized motocycle that can turn into a mech, and then you fight the boss on his motorcycle while riding on the cat like it's a horse or something, grabbing the missiles the motorcycle fires at you and launching them back at it.

And before you ask, yes. Yes, you can jump on the missiles and surf on them.
#1789  February 09, 2015, 09:48:21 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Abadox: Aka "What is Life Force?" It's the same basic concept as Life Force, but this time you play as a dude instead of a spaceship. You also don't get rapid fire, so you will be jamming the fire button a bit. There's only ONE difference between this version and the NES one that I'm aware of: 8-bit nudity in the Famicom one, swimsuit in the NES one.
Glad to know that you have added a developed game by Natsume at your list game, have to blame the censorship cause in the US version the lady that you rescue at the latest level wears a pink leotard, still kinda hot but nude is nude, want to believe that you might have acquired your copy because of this (if you did you are some kind of perv), I did finished the game time ago before I even knew that there were an invincible cheat for this game, you know those old times when games really kicked your ass and if really wanted to see the ending you have to beat it like a man, so I just wonder if there is such thing at the Famicom one ?  ._.

I was amazed that I got a Super Famicom in such great condition for $50. And yes, I know that it's easier to play import games on a Super NES versus a Super Famicom, but the SNES looks like shit. When I play video games, I need class and style, and the Super Famicom delivers. I'm almost ready to ditch my Retro Duo entirely!
Indeed a nice addition to your collection but the following beauty will be the perfect companion for it, please consider it that way you won't have any excuses to add some tiny cartridges to your list, if I ever had one of these babies am 100% that I will purchase one too  :sweatdrop:

Dayumn...that nes is CRISP!!..Nice snatch there man. I still have mines (yes my childhood one) but it looked like it been through war lol
Actually this is my first and only NES that ever had, when I was a kid my parents weren't able to bought me one and my dad really hated when I used to play at my friends home, he said that this thing will make me more stupid, maybe he was right so my cousins gave me this one when the migrated to the new generation of consoles, they purchased the Genesis and as a gift they give me my NES, that's why I always took a good care of it, kinda miss my cousins cause I even had to travel to Corpus Christy at my vacactions just to play with them and no they aren't dead is just that they don't play games anymore  >_<
#1790  February 11, 2015, 11:50:19 pm
    • USA
The first of many to arrive:

Also:

Here we go, Wave 3.  The hunt begins again.
#1791  February 12, 2015, 12:14:14 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
You lucky son of a gun.
#1792  February 13, 2015, 03:49:49 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK

Now all I need is a new coverplate

I don't plan on having all of them. Just my mains (and Lucario)
#1793  February 13, 2015, 07:24:20 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
More really high class literature:

And also this:
im a conscious dreamer

#1794  February 13, 2015, 08:23:46 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Got my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate collector's edition as of today, rad
Gotta wait on my Majora's Mask ultimate limited edition to ship (figure+guidebook) because it was a Gamestop webstore order. Then both Kirby and DB Xenoverse come next week (latter's on Steam so it's not like I'd be able to show it)

The LE you Europeans got is pretty rad too, but IDK which is better.
#1795  February 13, 2015, 08:31:13 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
I really like steelbook cases. That's why I preferred the Europeon Arkham Origins CE as well.
im a conscious dreamer

#1796  February 13, 2015, 08:33:03 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Steelboxes are awesome, but the only one I have is Metroid Prime Trilogy :(
#1797  February 13, 2015, 08:50:49 pm
    • Peru
This is not technically something I bought [yet], but a local chain store got 50 Majora's Mask New 3DSes. For the first time in my life I had to wait lined up in front of the store to get my hands on it.

They are going to get the units tomorrow. I got 2! (not for resale, a friend wanted one!)
#1798  February 14, 2015, 01:25:21 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
I hate you now :(

Mog

#1799  February 14, 2015, 02:41:02 am

Expensive but fun

:bow: