YesNoOk

Mugen Guild Reopened Database Feedback Thread (upd. 30/12/2016 + B-kun is out) (Read 1149136 times)

Started by Nunor, October 12, 2011, 01:27:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Guild Reopened Database Feedback Thread
#321  November 07, 2012, 02:23:38 am
  • Mugen Fighters Guild Reopens...
    • Portugal
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/guild/start.html
Some stuff I found:

Rage of the Dragons
-Ryo2005's KOF chars use ROTD system (include the combo system), should be added as Special Gameplay Versions or something??

Yes, they are being added like that. Check the KOF99-2K2 section for example.
They are not all yet because i'm organizing that section and my KOF chars and currently i'm @ Billy Kane :P

Other Capcom Games
-Should be added a Cadillacs & Dinosaurs section: there's Jack Tenrec (by Nnaajj), Mustapha Cairo (by OCariocaNildo and by Binho), a Cadillac bonus (by Sugio) and Alex made a lot of stages

Maybe :P
I believe it's your fate to be here. It's your destiny.
Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 03:41:47 am by Nunor
#322  November 07, 2012, 08:18:49 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Good to know :P some other suggestions nor new sections:

NeoGeo Section
-As for Capcom, should be a Other SNK Games section with various converted chars from various games like Burning Fight (there's a Billy and a Duke out there, apart of KOF striker version of Duke and some stages), King of Monsters, Robo Army, Sengoku and some others, mainly from adventure & beat'em'up games

Fighter Edits Sections
-I suggest a "Movie Recreated Fighters" section to unfill a little the Other section and add some others (like Kill Bill chars by Actarus). What do you think?? ;)

General
-It's confirmed since long time: Mugen Hispania is dead (and this time forever), so all the links are dead, too (creators like Sepher, @ndroide (except MI hosted chars), Adzeer and some others)
-I suggest a Konami section, since in 90s created various games, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, Dragoon Might, Monster Maulers and Yie Ar Kung Fu

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:28:28 pm by Basara Black Hayato
#323  November 07, 2012, 11:08:09 pm
    • Portugal
NeoGeo Section
-As for Capcom, should be a Other SNK Games section with various converted chars from various games like Burning Fight (there's a Billy and a Duke out there, apart of KOF striker version of Duke and some stages), King of Monsters, Robo Army, Sengoku and some others, mainly from adventure & beat'em'up games
Yes, it is planned such section.

Fighter Edits Sections
-I suggest a "Movie Recreated Fighters" section to unfill a little the Other section and add some others (like Kill Bill chars by Actarus). What do you think?? ;)
Nice idea :D Will get to it right on...
As we are talking about splitting, i need to split the original fighters section in two. One for original sprites and other for conversions
like the ones by Rikard or SeanAltly that although original fighters they are based in existing fighters. Any ideas for names ?

General
-It's confirmed since long time: Mugen Hispania is dead (and this time forever), so all the links are dead, too (creators like Sepher, @ndroide (except MI hosted chars), Adzeer and some others)
-I suggest a Konami section, since in 90s created various games, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, Dragoon Might, Monster Maulers and Yie Ar Kung Fu

Will update those links in the next updates. As for the Konami section only when more game sections are added.
For now only have Dragoon Might. TMNT is planned for soon and the others you mentioned or others by Konami will have to investigate yet.

- Tattoo Assassins section is online.
- Some more updates in the KOF sections.
Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 11:12:04 pm by Nunor
#324  November 07, 2012, 11:16:53 pm
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Perhaps as another section like Movie characters, will there be a section for Cartoon recreated fighters? We already have Anime, video game, and now movie fighters. I think there should be enough fighters for a cartoon section? I haven't seen it around if it's already there, I just never noticed it.

Also, if you added a new LED type to the site, I think you need to add it on to the site section template with the rest of the color LEDs. :)

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#325  November 07, 2012, 11:25:08 pm
    • Portugal
Perhaps as another section like Movie characters, will there be a section for Cartoon recreated fighters? We already have Anime, video game, and now movie fighters. I think there should be enough fighters for a cartoon section? I haven't seen it around if it's already there, I just never noticed it.

Also, if you added a new LED type to the site, I think you need to add it on to the site section template with the rest of the color LEDs. :)

Yes, indeed a Cartoon section is coming up too ;D
Will update that template. I had forgot it. Thanks.
#326  November 08, 2012, 01:37:55 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
How about a section within the sp area, separating sp's base off source games. Like cvs2 or street-fighter Alpha series. Reason I ask was because, I created two versions of Ghost in the shell. one base upon the movie and one of the current TV series. Also, I created a Metal Gear sp, just looking out for the community and adding depth to this database area. Peace.
#327  November 09, 2012, 09:25:59 pm
    • Chile
Found some stuff:

Variable Geo
-Juke Kisaragi made VG Max stages (not sure if all, but a lot of them)

King of Fighters
-Koopakoot recently quitted TrinityMugen and got off all his chars from that page, stating him now as offline. That count for all his KOF chars (like the 95% of his creations), as well BBH (Darkstalkers) and Zangief (Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution) as others

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#328  November 09, 2012, 09:31:35 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
thanks for the tattoo assassins section, only thing i found wrong were the sprite rip credits which go to tem(A)
#329  November 10, 2012, 08:42:34 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
-Blazblue-
I have noticed, that Makoto has been finally marked as a WIP (so the creator is called Dixindau Peres).
Also, I'm not sure, but Noel by devilpp&Shaquito64 is possibly offline. Unless someone found an alternate download link.
EDIT: However, I can confirm, that devilpp's Ragna is still online.

-Guilty Gear-
You miss Sol Badguy by Aoao, offline.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:05:56 pm by Trinitronity
#330  November 10, 2012, 07:02:33 pm
    • Germany
#331  November 10, 2012, 10:57:26 pm
    • Portugal
How about a section within the sp area, separating sp's base off source games. Like cvs2 or street-fighter Alpha series. Reason I ask was because, I created two versions of Ghost in the shell. one base upon the movie and one of the current TV series. Also, I created a Metal Gear sp, just looking out for the community and adding depth to this database area. Peace.

Eventually that section will become big enough to split somehow,
and a possibility is by source game and other non games.  But i', still thinking how it's gonna be...

Variable Geo
-Juke Kisaragi made VG Max stages (not sure if all, but a lot of them)

Added. Also MugenHispania links and Koopakoot were rendered offline :(

thanks for the tattoo assassins section, only thing i found wrong were the sprite rip credits which go to tem(A)
Fixed.

-Blazblue-
Also, I'm not sure, but Noel by devilpp&Shaquito64 is possibly offline. Unless someone found an alternate download link.
EDIT: However, I can confirm, that devilpp's Ragna is still online.

-Guilty Gear-
You miss Sol Badguy by Aoao, offline.
Correct Shaquito link and added Sol in GG section.

yea I mean that one, but this one by Jin is still missing, except you put the link for him to one of the regular Rugals/Omega Rugals and not to the Special versions... where it belongs. =P

Yes, i'm reorgazing and completing the KOF99-2K2 section and will correct that soon.

In today's update :

- Cartoon Recreated Fighter Section (Started)
- Movie Recreated Fighters (Started)
- Updated the King of Fighters, Last Blade, MOTW and ROTD Sections

I've added two more fighters in the LB section exclusive from consoles : Hagure Hitogata and Kotetsu Naoe.
Altough they are played with regular characters they could be converted to include their characteristics.

#332  November 11, 2012, 03:19:23 am
    • Germany
Yes, i'm reorgazing and completing the KOF99-2K2 section and will correct that soon.

Ok =)

I've added two more fighters in the LB section exclusive from consoles : Hagure Hitogata and Kotetsu Naoe.
Altough they are played with regular characters they could be converted to include their characteristics.

Kotetsu Naoe should be easy to make, because it's just a alternate playing Mode for Shigen with a differend select Icon and Special Intros etc. where he throws Kotetsu out of the stage, and replaces him in the batte, but im not sure for Hagure, because Hagaure Transforms into any chars she faces and starts a mirror match this way. I'm not sure if it is possible to create such a char with the current Mugen version right now, except some one creates a Special version of her, with here special intro against akari and only some transformation moves or something similar.

Don't get me wrong, you should keep her on the site for the completeness, but im not sure if anyone is able to create a char like this right now. =(

#333  November 11, 2012, 04:19:56 am
    • Portugal
About the Rugals, i was undecided where yo put them, but seeing it, i've put them in the KOF94-95 section since they are recreations of these fighters and also put them in the KOF96-98 and KOF99-2K2 since they use sprites from Rugal (98) and Omega Rugal (2K2).

Thank you for the info on those chars since i had not perceived that they were edits.
#334  November 11, 2012, 03:52:59 pm
    • Germany
About the Rugals, i was undecided where yo put them, but seeing it, i've put them in the KOF94-95 section since they are recreations of these fighters and also put them in the KOF96-98 and KOF99-2K2 since they use sprites from Rugal (98) and Omega Rugal (2K2).

Thank you for the info on those chars since i had not perceived that they were edits.

Ah np, searching for infos like that, is right now the only way for me to contribute something to the community.^^
#335  November 11, 2012, 04:30:18 pm
King of Fighters
-Koopakoot recently quitted TrinityMugen and got off all his chars from that page, stating him now as offline. That count for all his KOF chars (like the 95% of his creations), as well BBH (Darkstalkers) and Zangief (Capcom Fighting Jam/Evolution) as others
oh no, another good kof creator is gone :'( but some of his creation like his recent ones are still online in the release section, Billy Kane

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#336  November 11, 2012, 06:55:41 pm
    • Chile
Great to see Movie and Cartoon sections!! :D find some stuff for the Edited section:

Other Recreated Fighters
-(SIC) apart of Rey Mysterio, he made Batista from WWE. Also he has 2 WIPs related to wresttling: Triple H from WWE, and El Santo, a legendary mexican luchador (to mark these 2 with yellow led)
-There're some Capcom chars here (the ones from Resident Evil and Regina from Dino Crisis), shouldn't be in Capcom Recreated Fighters?
-Gamera is one of Godzilla's monsters, so the characters from this series (Iris and Legion) should be in Movie Section, IMO
-Ivan Ooze is from Power Rangers The Movie, so should be in Movie section IMO

Movie Recreated Fighters
-Actarus made Kill Bill chars (The Bride, O-Ren Ishii, Go-go Yubari and Johnny Mo), all of them hosted on Fanatic Mugen

Cartoon Recreated Fighters
-Wakko from Animaniacs weas made by Sayajin_3 (hosted on Fanatic Mugen) and by SonicBrawler77
-Fer619 made Garfield apart of Taz, also he has aperson98 with various hosted chars from cartoons: Beavis (Beavis & Butt-Head), Garfield (from fer619 edited by him) and Darkwing Duck

#337  November 11, 2012, 06:59:53 pm
    • Portugal
oh no, another good kof creator is gone :'( but some of his creation like his recent ones are still online in the release section, Billy Kane

I don't think that even that ones are online. I've searched for the Billy release and the post it's...empty???

I've updated the Samurai Shodown III-VI section with 3 new fighters that were missing or wrongly classified :
Kim Ung Che, Rasetsu/Murasaki/Purple Nakoruru and Rasetsu Galford.
Also update the previews of some fighters to reflect sprite change in the 4 games.
#338  November 12, 2012, 03:28:56 am

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!

GOH

#339  November 12, 2012, 12:09:12 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#340  November 13, 2012, 10:53:07 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
WHAT?!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ